~Closed until further notice! BP's and Xyo's Sig/Avatars Sig Shop!

Neat neat. I like Kekkaishi too BTW. Tongue_out Thanks.
(Jul. 09, 2011  3:24 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Neat neat. I like Kekkaishi too BTW. Tongue_out Thanks.
Well, you deserve it, and you haven't even gotten that many requests but your sigs look like you have experience. And about kekkaishi, have you finished the manga, chapter 345.
Uh....Let's bring it to the PM's othellog.
Thanks to Xyo for teaching me how to animate.
[Image: Thanks.gif]
Both of you should really time the animations... A good timing will do it.
I know DeX. I'm trying. :3
Hm....One more example. Just 'cause I'm bored.
[Image: HellKerbecs.png]
What settings do you do for radial blur? im much more used to Paint.net radial blur XD
I normally do 1 Length and 10 Angle. Wink
YOuve gooten good at cutting wanna have a sig battle by PM we teall our opinions to each other Joyful_3
Could I have a sig with yuu and libra with a cool background thanks.
EDIT:Could u make it look like the examples u posted above my post and put my name at the bottom
So BP does he have the freedom to choose who make it? me or you?
Well.....He/She would have to choose....But let's just post both of ours and see what is more to his liking ^^ And I accept your challenge Wink
you make it i have to finish BeyHyperkillers animated sig it take TIME
Ok Xyo. I'mma start working on it now.
dont use radial blur to much... it destroys the sig even when it looks cool.
(Jul. 10, 2011  6:52 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Here 'ya go!
[Image: LibraEagle.png]

Thanks for the sig it looks awesome
Since im more used to photoshop how did you get outer glow for the text? (i used to ha PS when i was 10, our computer broke.)
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:20 PM)Xyo Wrote: Since im more used to photoshop how did you get outer glow for the text? (i used to ha PS when i was 10, our computer broke.)

SHE USES GIMP!

but in Photoshop, right click on the layer and choose "blending options" then find outer glow
Can I have a sig with Kyoya(4D) on the left and Fang Leone on the right, with the Leone spirit beast in the middle. The text can say Fangz4D on the left. Thanks.
Xyo, do Fangz's request please. I don't have time.
I'm gonna request here instead:
A gravity Perseus with a black and purple background, and perseus' beast anywhere you like.
And my username too.
And a matching avatar please?
i would like to request a sig

for the sig, a silver background with a mercury anubis on the left, and in green and blue in the middle, write V0rtex.

i earlier requested a sig with coasters r us, but it was cancelled