~Closed until further notice! BP's and Xyo's Sig/Avatars Sig Shop!

Oh, BTW, everyone! I have improved a lot. Here's what I got: (Feel free to use it anyone!)
[Image: Example3.png]
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:35 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Oh, BTW, everyone! I have improved a lot. Here's what I got: (Feel free to use it anyone!)

i could use anyone just give me one kk
thx
(Jun. 30, 2011  12:35 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Oh, BTW, everyone! I have improved a lot. Here's what I got: (Feel free to use it anyone!)

can i have this one or one with a dark wolf plz
thxEee
Can't wait to see how it turns out.
zflare, I'll do it ASAP. Dark Wolf, I'll do it ASAP too.
Can you please make me one with Doji & Dark Wolf? If you can't, that's ok. Stupid
its quite easy to use radial blur and do that Uncertain also what up with the BG?
(Jul. 02, 2011  3:41 AM)Xyo Wrote:
its quite easy to use radial blur and do that Uncertain also what up with the BG?

It's also quite easy to slap some text on a picture off of Google, hence your icon. So you're really not one to talk. Plus, she's a beginner. Everyone has to start off somewhere.
yup i was board when i did that and i didnt know she was a she....
yup i was board when i did that and i didnt know she was a she....
I am a SHE.....yo. What in the world is BG? Anyway, I'll do it PinkBRB...
(Jul. 02, 2011  3:53 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I am a SHE.....yo. What in the world is BG? Anyway, I'll do it PinkBRB...

BG is background.
i cnat change my current avi and sig because they will know who made the sig in the sig backgrond battle......
i cnat change my current avi and sig because they will know who made the sig in the sig backgrond battle......
Seriously Xyo, update your browser. Or else you'll have to suffer double posting....forever.
Here is Pink's sig:
[Image: PinkBRB.png]
Dark Wolf's:
[Image: DarkWolfWBBA.png]
I'll do the zflare's next.
nice job i might come here sometime
I really like Pink's sig! The background is pretty catchy. Did you make it?
Thanks Noodoo! And yes, I made it with small-scaled grunge brushes. Grin
Thanks 4 the awesome sig! I really like it! The only problem is, how do I get it below my replies? XD
Right click the image > Copy image URL > Go to Signature Settings > Paste it > Tick on ' enable in all of my posts ' > Click OK and then your done Smile.