(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop

(Jun. 01, 2011  2:51 PM)Xyo Wrote: Ok sorry PM10 it because of my computer it double posts for some reason

what kind of browser are yiu using?

And,pegasismaster, i wasn't able to complete the avatar im going to make you. However, you will get the avatar this weekend.
The one I requested to you is for my WBO account. Xyo's would be for my youtube channel.
yah i will
and CyberPegasus29 here is yours
[Image: AT.jpg]
[Image: ATAVI.jpg]
BTW Quetz im using Windows 7
yah i will
and CyberPegasus29 here is yours
[Image: AT.jpg]
[Image: ATAVI.jpg]
BTW Quetz im using Windows 7
Refrain from using old and outclassed browsers like Windows 7. That's why your double-posting.
Hey i have a major request for a signature
details: i want it to say ventus and then for background it has fang leone in the middle ventus from kingdom hearts on the left side with his keyblade but in the center put ventus spelled across it . Smile thank you
also can u put element bladers at the bottom
im carped in nobody requests please i can make animations? l
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:44 PM)Xyo Wrote: im carped in nobody requests please i can make animations? l

well if you don't mind, you can do mine...i would like a sig that has a picture of hitsugaya taichou(bleach) with my name on ot...you can do it animated...it's all up to your creativity....Wink
Hey, can i have a cool L-Drago/Ryuga signature and avatar and somewhere on the signature can you put MWH or Machines With Hearts in green? Also can you try and make the signature and avatar a greenish kind of theme! Thanks!
Sure ill doit for both of you
Here is Peace's
[Image: Peace.gif]
shotz sorry your post did not show so i could not make it ill make it now
I want one featuring Libra
ok il try i just learned to make animations ill try to make it spin XD
can i have one with tsubasa and a gravity perseus or gravity libra with a bunch of eagles flying in the backround
xyo, thanks man, can i have a signature that is like my avatar??? you can add the text yourself...and also the colour is white and blue and others that you want to add...thanks XD
OK Peace, and guys in my country it already 12pm so i have to sleep im going to a tournament tomorrow all of you will get it tomorrow
oh carp im srry but can u make the avi have a better quality pic of finn? and the sig needs to be just the flame and better quality.
SUre fo you know where i could find episode in HD? ill just print screen
SUre fo you know where i could find episode in HD? ill just print screen
sorry guys i couldnt make them i could only make Bull2951's sorry but tomorrow ill make them because im not going to a tournamnet
Here
[Image: LSIg.png]
EDIT: I made the Background