(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop

hey may i have a avatar pic of finn from adventure time and a fire backround. and then i want a sig with the adventure time logo with fire backround.
OK expect it later idk your time i live in the Philippines
(May. 29, 2011  8:59 PM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: hey may i have a avatar pic of finn from adventure time and a fire backround. and then i want a sig with the adventure time logo with fire backround.

You already requested in SDamonCronus' shop.
Ill do it if you cancel or you cancel at mine and stick with SDamonCronus' shop
Ill do it if you cancel or you cancel at mine and stick with SDamonCronus' shop
i canceled at samondchronus's but to tell ya the truth hes not that good
(May. 30, 2011  7:06 PM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: i canceled at samondchronus's but to tell ya the truth hes not that good

Oh how kind of you. Why would you even request there if he "wasn't that good"?
(May. 30, 2011  7:24 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  7:06 PM)CyberPegasus29 Wrote: i canceled at samondchronus's but to tell ya the truth hes not that good

Oh how kind of you. Why would you even request there if he "wasn't that good"?

you took the words right out of my mouth......

also...:

(Apr. 16, 2011  4:05 AM)Xyo Wrote: Ok i will do it you will get it later also static you too
how do i use printscreen it kinda weird my pc is not a mac but its mac
Here:
[Image: cacadcsd.png?t=1302926694]

EXPLAIN Argh!
well i looked at his examples and then realized hes not that good.
can somebody make me a sig with itachi and sasuke from naruto with lightning as backroundfor avatar

and the same for avatar
Ok ill do it and quetz you wanna learn how i do it? i got to one of the4animes episode then when i see something good i pause make ite HD then i pre the button "prt Scr" then it copied then go to MS paint then paste then close MS paont it says you wnat to savw? and you save it then i crop it
SHould i put your Username BTW im gonna use the font in Naruto
SHould i put your Username BTW im gonna use the font in Naruto
Xyo,you do realize that MY creation for Frenchfrieztm. Check out my old sig shop for proof
fan art. dont use them
hmm CARP......... i need to make another one or ill just ask permission
hmm CARP......... i need to make another one or ill just ask permission
Hey Xyo can you make me an avatar? just get an animated, spinning Killer Gemios (Flame Gemios from the RB6 if possible) please? thanks in advance
i dont know yhow to make animated ones sorry how about quetz? he is really good at animations
Okay Xyo,different request:
Can you make me a Signature with the Galaxy Cancer From RB6? The Background could be a Cool Ice Design and can you put my username in it? thanks in advance
Sorry for double posting but can you cancel my request Xyo?
Yo Xyo, Refrain from making double posts. Look back at your comments.

Anyway, for my request can you make a avatar for me? (It's for my Youtube channel Smile )
Image: Gemios Face, with a Bakugan Pyrus symbol beside it.
Background: It should look nice with the image.
Name: Put it below the 2 images, It says D660.

Thanks!
Ok sorry PM10 it because of my computer it double posts for some reason