(Closed)Xyo's Graphic Shop

Hold on, can you cancel my request. I might request one again, but I'm not so sure. Just cancel my latest.
Why well ok Grin i was almost finished (Half Way) XD
sorry what is it again and for being very late ill make it animated also i can only make sig per day on the week days and 3 on the weekends my computer timne go reduced be cause of school Uncertain also i might get Photoshop Grin
sorry what is it again and for being very late ill make it animated also i can only make sig per day on the week days and 3 on the weekends my computer timne go reduced be cause of school Uncertain also i might get Photoshop Grin
Hey can I have a sig with Yuki Mizusawa, Mercury Anubis, Anubis Beast and a blue galaxy in the back ground please. Also can you put my name on there. Thanks dude!
Ok and Thanks though guys the animated ones are the last because it takes longer to make ok ^-^
rah! stupid waiting! im cancelling my order. its been three weeks!
can you cancel mine?
ALL sigs delivered tommorrow thought we have different time zones Uncertain Philippines has the same timezone as Hong Kong
Sorry now more long waiting guys its just i was really busy sorry Uncertain I PROMISE and if it takes more than a week cancel it im so busy with tournaments and such.......
Sorry now more long waiting guys its just i was really busy sorry Uncertain I PROMISE and if it takes more than a week cancel it im so busy with tournaments and such.......
and its ok that you guys canceled.
Hey Can you make me a Sora Akatsuki from metal fusion looking into the distance And His cyber pegasus [red one] on the oppositte side of him Also an avatar of the sora akatsuki dude
NovaBalze give me pics of yuki because i keep finding CARP ones
NovaBalze give me pics of yuki because i keep finding CARP ones
nevermind it is done tomorrow you will get it all of you
Hey Xyo, I got a request.
Can you make me a sig with a spinning Gravity Perseus w/ a purple and black background. And my user on the lower right side.
And can you make me a similar avatar? With a spinning bey too.
Thanks in Advance Smile
Yeah it's ok, take all the time you want.
çan you make a sig and avatar that has storm pegusas in the middle with galaxy pegusas and big bang pegusas on ech side of storm pegusas and can you put the backround blue and in the backround a gravity perseus face and can it say storm pegusas5 in graphiti writing plus at the bottom it says doom knights in the same font as gravity perseus face ok and for my avatar gingka in the middle and the backroung is storm pegusas and at the bottom it says storm pegusas5
Gravity Perseus does not have any text on the face....