Clear Wheels Stamina Testing

(Jul. 23, 2010  2:12 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I'll do some sort of classification when I tested all the CWs Smile.
Thanks! Smile
By looking at the results, I think Bull might be the best CW for defense, since it's the heaviest one, and Aquario for stamina.
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:42 PM)Clerish Wrote: By looking at the results, I think Bull might be the best CW for defense, since it's the heaviest one, and Aquario for stamina.

Yes, I still have to test these though: Serpent, Aries, Sagittario, Libra and Unicorno.

Sì, devo testare ancora questi comunque: Serpent, Aries, Sagittario, Libra and Unicorno. Smile.
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:02 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Yes, I still have to test these though: Serpent, Aries, Sagittario, Libra and Unicorno.

Sì, devo testare ancora questi comunque: Serpent, Aries, Sagittario, Libra and Unicorno. Smile.

Fixed.

Also, I'm doing my own tests right now. I'll post results when I'm done.
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  3:02 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Yes, I still have to test these though: Serpent, Aries, Sagittario, Libra and Unicorno.

Fixed.

Also, I'm doing my own tests right now. I'll post results when I'm done.

Uh, yes XD Fixed. Thanks for helping Smile.
(Jul. 22, 2010  10:59 PM)DrigerGT Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  1:41 PM)Nova Wrote: awesome idea DrigerGT
I'll post my own results in a little bit

saggitario

3.27/8 stopwatch went a little insane

pegasis
Thanks Nova Smile. Could you please tell me the conditions and parts used?
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:30 PM)♥ Wrote: This is really cool, haha. However, there is also the issue of worn/mint SDs ...

Well yes, but now that I started with SD I can't change Bottom. Maybe I could re-make all with B...but it needs too time XD.
ok drIgergt

2nd mold earth
DF145
SEMI WORN SD
with a black beylauncher
Ok Nova, and for the conditions? Stadium, Launcher and Launch? And combo used? Thanks Smile
I used a standard stadium
black beylauncher with beylauncher suspension and launcher grip with beypointer and
angle compass
Here's what I have so far.

All clear wheels tested in the combo Burn ________ DF145B. (1st mold)
Testing takes place in MFB Attack Stadium.
Launched with Hasbro BeyLauncher.

Aquila - Takara Tomy - Average - 2 minutes, 39.8 seconds
Aquario - Hasbro - Average - 2 minutes, 58.1 seconds
Aries - Hasbro - Average - 2 minutes, 57.6 seconds

Taking a break.
Thanks Daegor42! Smile

Did you used the Takara Tomy or Hasbro Aries and Aquario? Burn 1st mold?
Let me check...

EDIT: Burn is first mold.

Aquario and Aries clear wheels were Hasbro. Aquila was TT.

EDIT: More results.

Bull - Hasbro - Average - 3 minutes, 18.8 seconds
Cancer - Takara Tomy - Average 3 minutes, 3.1 seconds
Updated the OP with Daegor42's results.

(Jul. 23, 2010  4:41 PM)Nova Wrote: I used a standard stadium
black beylauncher with beylauncher suspension and launcher grip with beypointer and
angle compass

Combo used?

P.s. I'll post results of the CW I haven't tested yet soon.
ok, first, sorry for bumping this thread
you should also consider that metal+clear affects it too.
an example.
from my tests, visgo's glear wheel with burn wheel had really nice results, beating other clear wheels time,
but when i tried it on flame results were different.

Still, with burn and earth, virgo gave me the best results
(i also tested: pegasis, pegasis2, orso, leone, cancer, acquario, aquila and sagittario)
from my results: 1st Virgo, 2nd Acquario, 3rd Bull)

i forgot to mention that even aries seems pretty good but i don't have one atm
Here's my results:

Earth Wheel Testing (Click to View)
Would you mind putting them in the OP?
serpent is THAT good......do phoenix or fireblaze please. i would bu5 i dont have fireblaze...
Phoenix Is Already Tested, Post#1
Do not do solo spin time, do actual Stamina battles with the only variable being the Clear Wheels ...
^I'm assuming that was aimed at me? That's just the first part to distinguish which parts should be tested vs the current staples.
Considering it means nothing though, all the Clear Wheels still would have to be tested against Aquario and Bull ...
It does mean something though cause the ones with good stamina have good solo spin times. It's no coincidence that Bull with over 3 minutes average is seen as the best clear wheel. I'm weeding out the bad ones since when I do test it i'll be doing 20 - 30 tests and I only plan on testing the ones which show potential from their solo spin times. Also in the end I want to be able to have all of them put into tiers for the tier list since atm very few are properly tested and in that situation Bull will be dominant forever when it may not be the best.
Hey-Does Clear wheels actually really affect performance?
I thought only L-drago really affects performance with its rubber bearings.
(Mar. 21, 2011  1:30 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Hey-Does Clear wheels actually really affect performance?
I thought only L-drago really affects performance with its rubber bearings.

L Drago doesn't have rubber bearings.