Xandork Engineering Custom Beyblades

So how I ask for a layer if it is close?
(Nov. 02, 2018  3:20 PM)omega263 Wrote: So how I ask for a layer if it is close?

You dont
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:22 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Can anyone design this cho z layer
http://imgur.com/PHrqafJ

Kingbladersoul when are you going to start just asking sorry

You should ask this in kingbladersoul's 3D Print thread rather than Xandorks.

Can you post a link to their thread?
(Nov. 02, 2018  10:11 PM)N10 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You should ask this in kingbladersoul's 3D Print thread rather than Xandorks.

He had to cancel his service too. Somewhere he posted someone else who has a thread like that.
(Oct. 14, 2018  10:26 PM)Jinbee Wrote: You should ask this in kingbladersoul's 3D Print thread rather than Xandorks.

You can try Burst3DPrinter's service

Heres the thread

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst3d...ew-service
again like Ntruder and many others said, advertising someone else's thread that involves creations/customs on a similar one as ive done so myself is very rude. even if this one isnt really too useful anymore
(Nov. 02, 2018  11:19 PM)kingbladersoul Wrote: again like Ntruder and many others said, advertising someone else's thread that involves creations/customs on a similar one as ive done so myself is very rude. even if this one isnt really too useful anymore
I was informing him/her and i know

heyi can make it for ou no problem
When will you be able to start taking orders again because I’m willing to pay the money but I mean you no rush cause I saw your having personal issues.
(Nov. 05, 2018  11:53 PM)EnderXGamingHQ Wrote: When will you be able to start taking orders again because I’m willing to pay the money but I mean you no rush cause I saw your having personal issues.

(Nov. 09, 2018  12:24 AM)Ty-loua Wrote: When do the Google forms open

He stopped the service. Xandork already explained his very good reasons to stop.
Xander what rd designing software do you use
Hello Xandork! I read that you provide the 3d printing files, but we need to print it from a separate source. How much would it cost to print the Beyblade? (I’m planning to commission a Beyblade someday) Thank you, and I’m looking forward to having my own Beyblade in the future if I ever get an opportunity.
(Nov. 11, 2018  7:02 PM)Charged Diamond Wrote: Hello Xandork! I read that you provide the 3d printing files, but we need to print it from a separate source. How much would it cost to print the Beyblade? (I’m planning to commission a Beyblade someday) Thank you, and I’m looking forward to having my own Beyblade in the future if I ever get an opportunity.

Xandork has made it clear he is not doing commissions due to school (not sure if there are any other factors, since I can't remember off the top of my head).
(Nov. 11, 2018  7:31 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2018  7:02 PM)Charged Diamond Wrote: Hello Xandork! I read that you provide the 3d printing files, but we need to print it from a separate source. How much would it cost to print the Beyblade? (I’m planning to commission a Beyblade someday) Thank you, and I’m looking forward to having my own Beyblade in the future if I ever get an opportunity.

Xandork has made it clear he is not doing commissions due to school (not sure if there are any other factors, since I can't remember off the top of my head).

Also, Xandork can't be living off of 40 dollars per Bey, considering how much time each one takes to make.
Do you think by any chance you can make a Pegasus into bust form for cho z or x? I’m also wondering if you can do a beyblade kinda like duo eclipse?
(Nov. 12, 2018  2:53 AM)Mynameisdavid Wrote: Do you think by any chance you can make a Pegasus into bust form for cho z or x? I’m also wondering if you can do a beyblade kinda like duo eclipse?

Xandork isn’t taking requests now.
With the last few posts, does it not make sense now my reasoning for saying we should probably close the thread now?
I'll be closing this thread for the time being. I've said time and time again that Xandork is NOT taking anymore requests for a while, so please stop asking him until he announces his return. I'll also close this to prevent anyone from advertising their 3D print services here.

Xandork can message me or another moderator if he would like to have the thread unlocked.