Changes to the WBO Staff!

(Jan. 09, 2011  4:25 AM)Roan Wrote: Honestly guys, the more attention we give rup123, including in threads like this, the more likely he or she is to stick around and continue to annoy us all.

The simplest and best solution is to just ignore them. As Kai-V said in the original post here, the best thing to do is to report posts or threads you see made by rup123 and then go about your business.
Sorry Boss,You're right....Respect The MOds!!!
W00t.
Congratulations to Daegor, Oki and Roan; you guys really deserve it ! (:
I'm very happy for Roan to be back, congratulations!
And same for Daegor42 and OkiBlaze.
Congarts everyone, i was really hoping i could be a part of this but lately i figured i didn't deserve to be one anyways Congrats Everyone!!
I might not be a mod but i will help in cases of spamers!
Congrats

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Am Rance02 Leader of the BBNK
ROANPOCALYPSE!

I am so excited.
Congrats Daegor, Oki and Roan!

As for the next mod, it will be me!
I'm not joking, I've changed a lot. Shouldn't get my hopes up, Tongue_out
And so begins my reign of terror...
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:53 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: And so begins my reign of terror...
But do you have the maniacal laugh to supplement it?
Oh my. We seriously needed this. Great call, Kai-V, and congrats to Daegor42, Oki, and Roan! =) Do us proud!
Man, we needed this. The threads need cleaning up. Hopefully, all goes well, and another wave of spam doesn't happen, like it has the past few weeks.
Thank you for all the hearty congratulations.

TBH, I'm going to need to get used to some new functions on the site now.

I also think I can say I'm the least decorated Mod in terms of Faces xD
Hey, you are better off than me. But, Kudos to you Oki. I knew that you'd make it someday. It was just a matter of when.
Just for clarification, are they Moderators or Administrators? I only ask because as we all know Roan was once an Admin.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:35 AM)Thresher Wrote: Just for clarification, are they Moderators or Administrators? I only ask because as we all know Roan was once an Admin.

I'm an admin. Roan and Oki are mods.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm an admin. Roan and Oki are mods.

Okay, Kai-V didn't really explain that in the OP.(unless I'm uninformed and all committee members are Admins, a conclusion I'd never be inclined to draw)
Congratz to u all! All 3 are very deserving of it!
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:57 AM)Thresher Wrote: Okay, Kai-V didn't really explain that in the OP.(unless I'm uninformed and all committee members are Admins, a conclusion I'd never be inclined to draw)
Yes, all committee members are admins.

And I can't believe I forgot to congratulate Roan...
Gratz Roan! Smile
Congratulations to Daegor,Oki and Roan!
I expected Daegor for a while; I just assumed earlier than later.
I have an idea about possible mods, but I won't start speculating on it.

You guys all deserve it! (:
Congrats to Oki, Daegor and Roan! I know they would be important WBO members someday - not that they weren't already. Congrats!
wow new mebers
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:47 AM)phoenix14 Wrote: Congrats someday i want to be a moderator

me to
Heh, I was honestly wondering why they weren't already staff at times, everything I've seen from all of them has been excellent. More mods is always good thing given the rate of growth (and, sadly, spam) we're experiencing, it'll be nice to have more staff around. Congratulations to all of you.