Changes to the WBO Staff!

(Jan. 09, 2011  7:27 AM)Diamond Wrote: Yes, all committee members are admins.
That's good information to know, the reason I wouldn't have guessed that is because not every rectange is a square, but every square is a rectange(and a rhombus). i.e. My thought process was along the lines of "not every comittee member is an Admin, but every admin is a committee member." Thanks for explaining that.

On the note of Roan, Daegor, and Oki, I glad to see the changes they made in a single day so far. This was a great decision!
Congratulations, my dear friends.
Good luck to you all.
well done guys, of all the members, you three probably deserve this the most! i just hope one day i can be like you and become a mod!
^ spam...
oh not there anymore
Congratulations Daegor42, Roan and OkiBlaze on your promotion.
Congrats guys I hope we will win the fight vs the spamSmile
Congrats guys! I bet you'll be great moderators!
Yeah, hi there little buddies.

Daegor42 s the awesomest one here no doubt, but I will probably get warned for this Pinching_eyes_2

Anyway, awesome. Try not to warn me too much, k?
Fantastic,congrats!!!
COngrats Roan Daegor and OkiBlaze. Also can anyone tell me whats the difference between Mod and Ad? Because when I see Roan's name, its like light blue, but Daegor's name is in dark blue. Anyone mind explaining?
Admins have control over granting faces etc, Mods can only warn people, close delete/erase topics etc.
Congratulations Roan!

I'm sure you'll have a firm grip on the SPAMmers around here.

Daegor42, congratulations, it was only a matter of time haha.
(Jan. 09, 2011  2:17 PM)Anime101 Wrote: COngrats Roan Daegor and OkiBlaze. Also can anyone tell me whats the difference between Mod and Ad? Because when I see Roan's name, its like light blue, but Daegor's name is in dark blue. Anyone mind explaining?
an admin is kind of an *owner* of the site and it can ad forums and all sorts off stuff. A moderator is someone that helps the admins keep the site *clean*.

anyways,congrats everyone!
Ohh ok pegasis105rf abd machipz for explaining it to me.
congrats on your promotions you three! but then i feel sorry for you that the thread based on you getting promoted has some piece of carps spamming warnings on it............
Congratz to the new members.About that spammer...I am sure almost anyone on the wbo would like to give some assistance in helping to get the boards clean, and eventually that guy should give up...Well atleast, if he has a life he would...
Congrats guys. Nice to see an old member back again although I thought Roan had stopped blading?
Congrat Ron for becoming mod again. Super duper megatron-level congratulations to Oki and Daegor, you guy's totally deserve it.
Wow congrats to all three of you! I was expecting this to happen to you again Roan Smile
Congrats to everyone who made it to the moderating team. Smile
I'm not surprised at who was chosen, their very knowledgeable people Smile
Cheers to the WBO Committee and Mods!
Congrats Daegor, Okiblaze and Roan
for becoming part of the WBO staff
Congratz to u guys.You guys deseved it
I'm kinda late to the party, ha. Congrats to Daegor, Okiblaze, and Roan. Have fun moderating Smile
congratulations OkiBlaze Roan and Daegor42