Changes to the WBO Staff!

Congratulations you guys! Time for me to hope that I can be next. I know you guys are gonna do an amazing job with moderating the WBO and cutting back all the SPAM that's been showing up lately.
Congarts Roan, Daegor, and OkiBlaze!
you really earned it
Finally getting around to replying to this thread :V
I wasn't expecting Daegor42 or okiblaze,expect then unexpected I guess. But anyways congratulations,and have fun banning and closing friends :V I'll probably be banned by next month :\,but really congratulations (try to be on a lot so nobody spams like the one not to be named D: ) and why is evey one capitalizing spam?
(Jan. 09, 2011  8:19 PM)Gloomy Wrote: and why is evey one capitalizing spam?
Stupid/Short, Pointless, Annoying Messages.
wow now i will never be a mod look at my warnings
Okiblaze my main man Daegor another main man and Roan well done all of you
you Members and oh all staffs great time
To announce this.
(Jan. 09, 2011  9:28 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: wow now i will never be a mod look at my warnings

If you keep posting stuff like that (SPAM), you won't.
Congrats guys I always knew Daegor & oki would make it up there, but I dont know much about Roan Tongue_out
Congrats! Times have moved on =D.
Congratulations Daegor42,Roan and Okiblaze!
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We will probably add some more moderators in the upcoming weeks.
Congrats to Roan, Daegor, and OkiBlaze.

I wonder who could be becoming Moderators in the upcoming weeks? It is a mystery

It is great to see more Members become Moderators. (And Committee Members)
Jalelujha

The messiah has returned.
(Jan. 09, 2011  11:17 PM)Moss Wrote: Jalelujha

The messiah has returned.

Isnt it halleluja? i dont know...

Anyway, congratz to daegor, oki and roan. Just when we needed them
First thing that came into mid when seeing that thread w/ Rup123. "If only there were more moderators to close this thread". Finally,Congrats new admins.
What happens if you PM this spammer.
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:49 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: What happens if you PM this spammer.

after he posts bad things he usually logs off and then gets banned so there is no need
i dont understand how rup123 got banned in the first place?

EDIT: forgot to congratulate Daegor, Okiblaze and Roan! You guys are gonna make great mods!
Took long enough for Daegor to get there...:\ I've been waiting for it...
Lol a little late but congratz nonetheless!
I really dont think Its late at all, some people live in different time zones.

OFF-TOPIC Sorry...
Congratulations to the new Mods and Committee members! Hopefully there will not be as much spam on this website as their was the past few weeks.
Congrats,you 3!I'm new,but I'm glad to see old members join the staff!
Why don't you guys start an IRC network? i think it'd be easier to prevent the spam like that.
Congrats Daegor, Oki and Roan!
Being the Admin on 2 sites, I know how annoying spam is. I hope you get this guy out of here for ever soon.