Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

(Dec. 10, 2012  4:19 PM)Demonic Wrote: If you spend points on a face booster, does it count against your points toward winning the contest?

All Face Boosters and Anniversary Faces related to the Scavenger Hunt points will be given only at the end of the Scavenger Hunt, so no.
Can I get my mum and dad in the pic? Are they too old?
WoW!!
This site is so cool. I have just joined here because of my cousin nik1392. Thanks to let me know about this Smile
now I will be active here!
kicked out of the top 20
gotta work hard on this......
well,my friends are top on the hunt
i so want to win something!!
aargh!!!!!
scratching my head for the precursor one!
waiting for getting together with sharven12 you know...
query-can two people be in a same video?cause sharven12 will be uploading the video once it's made to his account,so will both of us get points?
woohhh...im 3rd now...great!Grin
And hey Jatin welcome here!and enjoy this 4th anniversary!!
Depending on how cooperative my Internet is, I should be able to get my WBO testimonial video up late tonight or early tomorrow morning. I'm also coming along quite well with my Face Contest entry, so by the time I'm done with those, I'll have 7 points...

Cool. Smile
Aw yeah, now have 7 points. I will have 4 more after Saturday, and will post my entry soon. So, eventually, 12 points. Smile
What happens if there are ties? Sorry if this has been asked before.
It depends on the quality of some of them, such as a horrible and ugly entry would not count as much as a detailed entry.
What if i hadnt entered in the design contest? And also, if you obtain 4 points, would you get the wbo annivesary face during the contest, earning you points, or after the contest?
(Dec. 11, 2012  1:13 AM)Curious George Wrote: What if i hadnt entered in the design contest? And also, if you obtain 4 points, would you get the wbo annivesary face during the contest, earning you points, or after the contest?
I think Kai-V said after the contest.

Sweet top 8!I just entered my design for the face contest, so I'm in the top five now!
Man, I gotta be online all day tommorow, gotta find that Face and boost me up.
(Dec. 11, 2012  12:36 AM)Curious George Wrote: What happens if there are ties? Sorry if this has been asked before.

(Dec. 11, 2012  12:39 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: It depends on the quality of some of them, such as a horrible and ugly entry would not count as much as a detailed entry.

That's not entirely correct. Considering that the celebration is in the form of a scavenger hunt, it's more than likely that we will have more than few members complete the tasks with maximum points, at which time, whomever finishes first, wins.
Ginga, why do you have to be on all day tomorrow to find the face? You already found the sagittario face and the new face hasn't been posted yet...
Umm, say if the annoncement is say 12:00 pm, I can't get on until 5:00 pm, which considering how fast I found the other, it probably will be found.
Dang sounds fun to win beys. Wish I could compete in things like this.
So the new face search will start again tomorrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHXAk_frR4c
this is the wbo video
Till now i am 4th on the points lists,,,,, really great.. by 16th my total will reach at least 20 points..
This looks amazing I have never thought there will be any organise or community who will do so much awsome things. This hunt thing seems to be interesting. I will do something to get that beautiful anniversary face. BTW happy 4th anniversary to WBO and everyone
New Face to find?
Calm down bro, you already found the first one, and the Committee has lives as well.
The new Face to find this week is the Pegasis II Face! [Image: PegasisIIFace.png]

Good luck to everyone! The first to find it will be the only one to get the points.
Found the face. It's at the bottom of the Contact Page. Pegasus II, I believe?