Celebrations: WBO Anniversary!

Triple post, but jesus.

Again?
DANG IT! I found it right after you!And it was not necessary to spam it.
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:01 AM)Imperial Wrote: It is here: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=16

That was EXTREMELY FAST!
GAH! Again!?

I was so freakin close... Unhappy
COngrats Imperial!
Woops, please delete the two posts after, my mistake. Got pretty ready for this one.
Edit:could this be deleted please?
I was on that page and missed it!Shoot!Found so fast!
I was just about to post that I found it. Poooooo!

I saw it and was about to post when imperial posted. Congrats dude.
Sorry for the spam, but congratulations Imperial.
it is on privacy policy page

Beaten...wohh thats was fast!!congratz Imperial!!Smile
Congratulations Imperial, eh that was fast ...
And once again, I did not even go check the page to make sure it was visible, hah. Congratulations, Imperial.
DAMN! I found it like a minute after you did.

Congrats!

(Dec. 27, 2012  5:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The hidden Face to find this week is : the Platinum Face! [Image: platinumface.png] Good luck to you all!

Here are also three new goals that come in and squeeze themselves right before the deadline of the Scavenger Hunt:
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What were the original names for Sagittario and Leone?" (1 Point)
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "Who are all the Members who were shown wearing a WBO T-shirt on this site?" (2 points)
  • Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What are the usernames of all WBO Committee and Global Moderators, past and present, excluding those who have the Face of Soul?" [12 usernames] (2 Points)

As always, before sending me any private message, keep in mind that I receive a lot of them already, so only contact me once if you are absolutely certain that you have the complete answer.

When you mean the original names, do you mean the original beyblade names or the original mythology stuff?
Of course the Beyblades' original names.
For the moderator thing, they only count if they don't have the Face of Soul?
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:20 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: For the moderator thing, they only count if they don't have the Face of Soul?

Yes, that is what the goal says.
(Dec. 27, 2012  5:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [*] Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What are the usernames of all WBO Committee and Global Moderators, past and present, excluding those who have the Face of Soul?" [12 usernames] (2 Points)[/list]
a question, do you mean there are a total of 12 user names we have to find?
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:30 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  5:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [*] Find the fact on worldbeyblade.org: "What are the usernames of all WBO Committee and Global Moderators, past and present, excluding those who have the Face of Soul?" [12 usernames] (2 Points)[/list]

Yes.
C'mon serious, lol, I was on my phone while she posted it... Well congrats Imperial.

Edit: I quoted that by accident.
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:20 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: For the moderator thing, they only count if they don't have the Face of Soul?

Yes, that is what the goal says.

OHH. Ouch... Welp that was a wrong move there -.-. Should have read that more...

*Sigh... more forum hunting then -.- XD
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:32 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:30 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Yes.
WBO Committee are all the Mods, right? Like we have to find every person on the team who doesn't have the Face of Soul>
That one is pretty easy, did it in 30 min or so.