Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread

Poll: Do you want it to be coverted to a TCG (english)

I dont care
13.33%
This looks nice
46.67%
HEK YEAH!
40.00%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Actually, Shadow Paladins arrive Set 4. And in English, that's in December 11.
(Jul. 24, 2012  4:14 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Actually, Shadow Paladins arrive Set 4. And in English, that's in December 11.
I had the date right in my head, but the wrong set number. I may even go ahead and make a Police deck in two weeks, because, Ultra-Man and Gundam.
Yea, im not gonna like this. Already spent 50$ for a 19-0 Locals Chaos Dragon YGO Deck.
i say it's quite a budget game. i only get $14 every 2 weeks and in 8 months while using money to spend on heaps of other carp, i have devoloped an almost finnished royal paladin Garmall deck, originaly started as a budget deck. im missing 2 nulls (only need 2), 2 high dog breeder akanes, 2-3 beast knight Garmalls and a few margals and sharrons. proberbly the cheepest deck is bermuda triangle (english EB02 comes out soon i beleve) just because it has it's own set and if your lucky, 1 box is all you need to make a basic deck with good cards, cause it depends on the RRR you get.
(Jul. 25, 2012  7:45 AM)Giraton Wrote: i say it's quite a budget game. i only get $14 every 2 weeks and in 8 months while using money to spend on heaps of other carp, i have devoloped an almost finnished royal paladin Garmall deck, originaly started as a budget deck. im missing 2 nulls (only need 2), 2 high dog breeder akanes, 2-3 beast knight Garmalls and a few margals and sharrons. proberbly the cheepest deck is bermuda triangle (english EB02 comes out soon i beleve) just because it has it's own set and if your lucky, 1 box is all you need to make a basic deck with good cards, cause it depends on the RRR you get.
I get 50 a month, and I save $30 of that in bank, and the $20 goes to my personal spending. I only spent $15 just for the sake of getting a deck. Once December rolls around, I'll be sure to build my own Dimension Police, or Shadow Paladins deck.
I have tried playing vanguard with yu gi oh and it is really complicated
(Jul. 25, 2012  8:29 AM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: I have tried playing vanguard with yu gi oh and it is really complicated
Not really, it's just stand-draw-ride-rest-attack and that's turn.
i wanna get dragonic overlord kagero deck but dunno where to find it in actual shops not online shops please tell me
Ok im freaking out because i think i just bought 2 decks and 11 booster packs that were all fake. I dont know that they are for sure but...how do you tell if cards are fake?
...Depends. Are they in Chinese? Bushiroad recently announced the existence of Chinese cards.

What do they look like?
Maybe if they are really flashy and if you rip one, and the paper is cardboard, then yes. Dont even play it and know! Same with other faked brands.
(Jul. 25, 2012  4:17 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Ok im freaking out because i think i just bought 2 decks and 11 booster packs that were all fake. I dont know that they are for sure but...how do you tell if cards are fake?
Take a picture of them for we can take a look at them. To tell you.

Deck came in today. Also, fake Vanguard cards? Really? Did you buy them online? Because if so post the link to the seller so we can be sure to avoid them and make people aware.

Edit: I don't think anyone cares, but it's a Royal Paladin Deck.
Just pulled a asura kaiser, vortex dragon, and juggernaut maximum from some booster packs.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:04 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Which should i get the royal paladin starter deck or the kagero starter?
Narukami and Gold Paladin starter decks are also available in America now.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:04 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Which should i get the royal paladin starter deck or the kagero starter?

well both are as good as each other in terms of power, really your play style, though if you think your going to go up against many royal paladin decks, kagero, as kagero can wipe out rear guards, witch royal paladins need for about 25% of their decks. ofcause royal paladin has more flexability and can make lots of different decks, expecaly as more sets come out for english (i play royal paladin jap, set 4/5 [english will proberbly say 5] adds a play style thats expecaly cheep compared to most other great decks). it's really your choice of play style, if anything, get both. there are also the other 2 trial decks mentioned above, in witch i would recomend gold paladin if you wish to play on a budget.
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:28 PM)Giraton Wrote:

well both are as good as each other in terms of power, really your play style, though if you think your going to go up against many royal paladin decks, kagero, as kagero can wipe out rear guards, witch royal paladins need for about 25% of their decks. ofcause royal paladin has more flexability and can make lots of different decks, expecaly as more sets come out for english (i play royal paladin jap, set 4/5 [english will proberbly say 5] adds a play style thats expecaly cheep compared to most other great decks). it's really your choice of play style, if anything, get both. there are also the other 2 trial decks mentioned above, in witch i would recomend gold paladin if you wish to play on a budget.
If you have a big hand, Dragonic Overlord can be stopped in its tracks. Considering it goes for the rear guards first, you can make your opponent waste a counter blast with a perfect guard.
should i get a kagero deck, if so where in uk
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:42 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: should i get a kagero deck, if so where in uk
Your local card shop should carry a Kagero trial deck.

I'm very interested in this. What starter deck should I buy? I'll spend 20 bucks on it.
I'm liking the new Pale Moon Grade 3s so much.
Awesome Pale Moon support is delicious.
Soul, Starter Decks should be as low as $12-15 now. $20 is overpricing. You have a choice of Royal Paladin, Kagero, Gold Paladin, and Narukami. Personally, I wouldn't recommend Narukami because Vermillion really isn't as good as everyone says it is, and there's a huge lackage of good G3s except Rumblegun Dragon, which is a Goku (Kagero deck) clone, and RGDragon is a Promo in Japan, so god pray it'll get an English release.

Personally, I'd recommend Kagero because you get almost all the good Kagero cards you need from that deck, and buying 2 of them pretty much sets you good. Gold Paladin is also a good choice.
(Jul. 29, 2012  7:30 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Soul, Starter Decks should be as low as $12-15 now. $20 is overpricing. You have a choice of Royal Paladin, Kagero, Gold Paladin, and Narukami. Personally, I wouldn't recommend Narukami because Vermillion really isn't as good as everyone says it is, and there's a huge lackage of good G3s except Rumblegun Dragon, which is a Goku (Kagero deck) clone, and RGDragon is a Promo in Japan, so god pray it'll get an English release.

Personally, I'd recommend Kagero because you get almost all the good Kagero cards you need from that deck, and buying 2 of them pretty much sets you good. Gold Paladin is also a good choice.

okay, thanks.

BTW, are these for sale in walmart or something?