Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread

Poll: Do you want it to be coverted to a TCG (english)

I dont care
13.33%
This looks nice
46.67%
HEK YEAH!
40.00%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Yes, Walmart sells Cardfight!! Vanguard Blister Packs and Starter Decks.
souleater, Tier Zer0 sells them. On the 11th of August, there's a Vangaurd tournament there. If you'd like, you can borrow my R. Paladins deck. I'm using my Angel Feathers.
No, you did not, Walmart sells Blister Packs, at least all the ones in Georgia.

http://vmundi.blogspot.com/2012/06/do-no...guard.html
(Jul. 29, 2012  5:28 PM)Zancrow Wrote: No, you did not, Walmart sells Blister Packs, at least all the ones in Georgia.

They sell booster packs too though, right? Because I've never seen a Vanguard Blister pack in my Walmart. I guess they're out of stock when I went.

Edit: Wait, since they're out of stock/don't sell them here. Is that a good thing?
Mine doesn't ever have Booster Packs anymore, it's a shame if others still sell Booster Packs. Mine apparently didn't want 'em anymore, they gotta save room for MTG >_>
(Jul. 29, 2012  5:36 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Mine doesn't ever have Booster Packs anymore, it's a shame if others still sell Booster Packs. Mine apparently didn't want 'em anymore, they gotta save room for MTG >_>
I buy my cards the same place I buy my Beys from,
my local Target had a box of set 6, and hitsu if youre building angel feathers i have 2 of the perfect guards
Wow, really? I haven't ever seen CFV at any Target.
Do you guys think Bushiroad will ever release Trial Decks 3 and 4 in English some time soon? I really need the Sakuya for my OTT deck in English
(Jul. 29, 2012  6:51 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Wow, really? I haven't ever seen CFV at any Target.

the box was kinda hidden look closely though the whole ariea

(Jul. 29, 2012  7:04 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Do you guys think Bushiroad will ever release Trial Decks 3 and 4 in English some time soon? I really need the Sakuya for my OTT deck in English

nothing official yet but many suspect a late august/early september release
(Jul. 29, 2012  7:19 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  7:04 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: Do you guys think Bushiroad will ever release Trial Decks 3 and 4 in English some time soon? I really need the Sakuya for my OTT deck in English

nothing official yet but many suspect a late august/early september release

Oh I see... I guess if that's the case I can wait a little longer, I don't really need until november 3
(Jul. 29, 2012  5:35 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2012  5:28 PM)Zancrow Wrote: No, you did not, Walmart sells Blister Packs, at least all the ones in Georgia.

They sell booster packs too though, right? Because I've never seen a Vanguard Blister pack in my Walmart. I guess they're out of stock when I went.

Edit: Wait, since they're out of stock/don't sell them here. Is that a good thing?

Thanks, and wow. How weird, my Dad and Mom might stay here in NC. They're so unpredictable sometimes, wow.
I want my new deck to come at least 2 days before the tournament. I want to test it before I play it for real. I think I have as much or more of a chance of getting through my first match with my A. Feather coming in. I've only played 1 match (loss) with it.
(Jul. 30, 2012  12:13 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I want my new deck to come at least 2 days before the tournament. I want to test it before I play it for real. I think I have as much or more of a chance of getting through my first match with my A. Feather coming in. I've only played 1 match (loss) with it.

what kind of build is your A. Feathers? I'm currently working on a Kiriel build myself.
So Alice made me a very happy camper. <3 She updated the Kagero article to include the EB03 updates.

Also, for you Granblue fans, the long-awaited Granblue article is out.

So put down your Nightkids and put up some Zombies. Unless you're running something other than a Cocytus deck.
(Jul. 24, 2012  9:45 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I may even go ahead and make a D. Police deck in two weeks 3 months, because, Ultra-Man and Gundam.

(Jul. 25, 2012  8:19 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote: I get 50 a month, and I save $30 of that in bank, and the $20 goes to my personal spending. I only spent $15 just for the sake of getting a deck. Once December rolls around, I'll be sure to build my own Dimension Police, or Shadow Paladins deck.

Am I the only one that had spaghetti in my pockets after watching the new episode? Ugh, but this also probably means that I have to wait for Blue Storm Armada to come out, and everyone will know how to use it/counter it. All the more reason for perfect guards. It was only a matter of time before D. Police got some actual air time, besides Ren's one sided 5 minute battle in the first season, and the training camp with Kamen Rider. Although, there are still several more complete decks that haven't gotten any show time.

D. PPPOOORRICCCEEE
I got this ad on a Kaijudo forum:

[Image: CDz8c.gif]

Hmph.
Got my Angel Feathers deck, now I just need some sleeves for them, hah.
(Aug. 01, 2012  5:28 PM)Hitsugiya Wrote: Got my Angel Feathers deck, now I just need some sleeves for them, hah.

Blue Ox Games got a shipment of new sleeves and deck boxes in last saterday if you want official vanguard sleeves i know tier zero has some but i dont think they have many left
I'm trying to decide between official sleeves ($10) and Player's Choice ($6-6.79).
well when i play a TCG if there are sleeves that look like the backs of the card, i tend to go for those
I love using CFV Sleeves for my Yu-Gi-Oh decks.
It's hilarious to basically rub it in their faces that CFV is better Grin
I don't understand. You're using Vanguard sleeves on YGO cards to prove that Vanguard is better? But you're playing YGO?

I'm not understanding this at all. :v
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:48 AM)Zancrow Wrote: I love using CFV Sleeves for my Yu-Gi-Oh decks.
It's hilarious to basically rub it in their faces that CFV is better Grin
Excellent CFV advertisement ploy.