Cardfight Vanguard Discussion thread

Poll: Do you want it to be coverted to a TCG (english)

I dont care
13.33%
This looks nice
46.67%
HEK YEAH!
40.00%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
I bought Resonance of Thunder Dragon today( First vanguard cards) I got there right when they were being restocked, the woman said they don't get that many Vanguard cards.
P.S. Anyone want to play a match. Sorry for double-posting
(May. 24, 2012  6:59 PM)Zancrow Wrote: I'm getting pretty pumped about these new Aqua Force units Grin
I can't wait for more details XD
This just in...a saw both TD05 and TD06 at a Walmart today! For $20...yeah..it's cheaper on eBay Unhappy

You're looking at the wrong place. Amazon is much cheaper w/ TDs and booster boxes.
selling RRR Alfred if anyone is looking! http://www.ebay.com/itm/120925387723?ssP...1555.l2649
So it appears Bushiroad is uploading the English dub of the anime onto Youtube:

Watching that first episode was painful, and this game reminds me of a certain other trading card game.
The dubbed voices just sound terrible after I've watched all of Season 1, and have kept up with Season 2.
Kai's voice is hilarious, as well as Aichi's, neither sound like they fit there character or bodies after watching the Japanese version. Oh well, I'm after to watching the latest Subbed episode, haha.
Watching this hurt really badly. Kai's voice sounds so bad. the teacher has the best voice.
It really doesn't help that the show is complete trash.
i couldnt watch 30 seconds of it, seriously, they killed morkiwa, he sounds like some thug not the crazy guy who always loses.

edit: noooooooooooooooooooooooooo they made the song english. fail busiroad, fail. it was interesting to see how they made the song english song though, they must love singalongs with their animes. at least the ending song was good, but they didnt use the ending song switch idea they used in the jap.
[Image: f34f6211-s.jpg]

Booster 8 - Blue storm Armada
Total types of card: 102
(RRR x8, RR x12, R x22, C x60) + SP x12
First print box will include a random deck seperator (8types)
Frist print carton will come with a random playmat (2 types)
Release date: 22nd Sept
Clans featured:
Aqua force
Dimension police
Neo nectar
Tachikaze
Narukami

Taken from freedomduo's blog.
Excited for Naru and DPs.
No Gold Paladins, eh?
And there's Neo Nectar support?
TAKE MY MONEY.
English Announcements
Extra Booster 03: Cavalry of Black Steel - July 7, 2012
Booster Set 03: Demonic Lord Invasion - August 11, 2012
Booster Set 07: Rampage of the Beast King - Fall 2012
Extra Booster 02: Banquet of Divas - Fall 2012

Get your Dark Irregulars and Pale Moons on, because Set 03 combined with Set 07 is gonna be sick!
I can not wait until Fall now Gasp
And no, not for Set 7, but for EB02!
Finally! I can not wait to be pimpin with my mermaids! Aqua Force can go away and do whatever they want, as long as my Bermuda â–³ is fine Grin
Good thing I got 'em straight from the box. When I had gotten my first packs from Walmart, they didn't even have the blisters. Oh well, hopefully my Walmart will continue to have them in the box.
By the way, one Walmart I went to had the Trading Cards behind the counter right next to the cigarettes..what's the deal with that? .-.
Target doesn't seem to have that kind of protection of Trading Cards, but then again, I can't even remember if Target sells cigarettes.
My Walmart keeps them in the middle of the cashier aisle. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HONKING CASHIER AISLES. Not at one end, but in the middle. It's also AN ACTIVE CASHIER and NOT EVEN BIG ENOUGH TO INSPECT CARDS.

I was less than pleased with the organizational work there. But they had 'em in Blisters; I just never bought 'em because I don't pay $4 for packs when I can get 2 for $5 in CHINATOWN.
What do you mean by inspect cards o_o. You meant choosing your packs?
You know, inspect. Look at. Dig around. It's a store, you're gonna be doing some looking for merch, y'know.
Played this game for the first time with Giraton yesterday, and I must say it's quite fun. It seems to be a very balanced game, and fairly easy to learn. I also pulled a RRR in the first booster I bought, which was nice. Tongue_out
I'm not sure if I should rejoice or frown but Bushiroad is releasing way too many PR cards as commons.

If it ever hit the point that in an official tournament that Japanese decks could go against English, the price of them would pummel down... Its highly possible since the gap between Japanese and English cards are getting closer and closer...
It's not like half of the promo cards are even good. Alfred Early is okay. It's not good, but it's not bad, either.
Dragonic executioner and Petal Fairy will be released in EB03.
I dont mind them being R like Dragonic Executioner but cards like Petal fairy or TurboRizer should have gotten R status at least... There was a reason why Flame of Hope Aemo is TD only release and Magical Girl Quilt is at least an R status card for Set 5 in Japanese. Filtering level cards should not be degraded to such extent -__-.

Especially Petal Fairy since OTT has such high drawing power..

Reducing a good portion to a mere C status just doesnt do justice to the value the card should originally hold.

The term is not called "filtering". It's called "thinning", or cycling. -1 from your hand to +1 from the deck. Also, read Aermo's effect properly. And Quilt. Hell, even King Seahorse. They don't have clan requirements, so you don't have to worry about not being able to use the Skill. Hell, you can use Aermo from the Kagero, even Helena in the Narukami deck, in any clan deck. Cycling units aren't game winners, and they're poor boosters. You shouldn't even be worked up about these cards because they're subpar; you can live without them.

Also, Turboraizer being common, compared to Battleraizer, is a blessing. Hell, you can get FOUR BATTLERAIZER easy when the Trial Decks come out. If not, you can buy them in singles because it's HELL of a lot easier.
Hey even i watch cardfight vanguard and it's not that new and if you guys do watch animax then who likes hunterxhunter
ok proberbly should have read up on more about the drade 3s of the gold paladin trial deck, i find them preety useless at the moment. the best part about the deck is that you only need 2 extra cards to make it a decent Blond Ezel deck (to get the superior ride, all you need is to add it and Kyrph) then a few Halo shields and the deck is good, but the grade 3s it comes with are really BAD. oh well i bought it and thats that.