[Cancelled. Failure. WE MADE IT TO ROUND 2 THOUGH]Third WBO Graphics Tournament

(Nov. 17, 2011  6:56 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: I'm in, I guess.... Really need to refresh my knowliedge of GFXing..
Oh yesh and themes..:
YuGioh(No one has thought of this?!)
And a Hell kerbecs theme.

Please no Beyblade themes , I suck at them ;(.

Okay guys! You're all entered!
Also, since there are gonna be 4 blocks, and there are 19 participants, I will participate in this! Do not expect my entries to be super awesome, however. I am not in it to win it (even though I probably wouldn't win, anyway XD)
Now there are 20 participants!
So, as of now, sign ups are CLOSED!
I know I'm ending sign ups a day early, but I'm pretty sure no one else is going to enter Tongue_out
EDIT: Also, I am creating the blocks right now! Round 1 Fixtures will be up TOMORROW!
EDIT: Groups are created!
Why couldn't I be in group D? Unhappy
I'm a n00b....
That's what I was going to post, lol. I've only just started learning CS5...
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:47 AM)othellog Wrote: Why couldn't I be in group D? Unhappy
I'm a n00b....
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:48 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: That's what I was going to post, lol. I've only just started learning CS5...
Well, this is your chance to get better! You should do fine, especially against me XP
~~~
I have all of the fixtures set up for the entire tournament. If anyone would like me to post Round 1 now, please go ahead and say so! Only if you can't wait the allotted 12-14 hours for me to wake up tomorrow... Tongue_out
Can you? So i can start while i'm using this computer?
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:40 AM)DeX Wrote: Can you? So i can start while i'm using this computer?
I don't see why not!
So, fixtures for Round 1!

Group A
-Taj12 vs Meteor-V - Yu-Gi-Oh!
-Xlr8 vs Wolverine Mode - Legend of Zelda
-Xyo - BYE

Group B
-othellog vs qwertxj3 - Aliens
-CRUelty vs Ga'Hooleone - Heavy Metal System Beyblade
-DeX - BYE

Group C
-BeyBoost vs TanithElite - Movies
-Whatzzer vs Magical Ape - Spiderman
-Fathom - BYE

Group D
-CoCoa Puffs vs JCx06 - Space
-DBFiction vs IfritDulux - Dragon Ball Z
-Aura - BYE

Entries are due on the 27th! Please send them in ASAP!
~~~
Any questions? Feel free to post below! Oh, and it seems like you have nothing to worry about this week, DeX Tongue_out
SAY WHAT?!??! I ACTUALLY ASKED FOR THE FIXTURES, AND IM A BYE??!!

Sigh, that was the most epic fail i did E-VER
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:48 AM)CRUelty Wrote: -CRUelty vs Ga'Hooleone - Heavy Metal System Beyblade

Perfect theme for you two. Tongue_out

Huh, I was kind of looking forward to seeing DeX's creation this time around... Next round, I guess.
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:50 AM)DeX Wrote: SAY WHAT?!??! I ACTUALLY ASKED FOR THE FIXTURES, AND IM A BYE??!!

Sigh, that was the most epic fail i did E-VER
I can honestly swear that I used a round robin tournament generator for the entire tournament.
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:50 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:48 AM)CRUelty Wrote: -CRUelty vs Ga'Hooleone - Heavy Metal System Beyblade

Huh, I was kind of looking forward to seeing DeX's creation this time around... Next round, I guess.
How is it the perfect theme? Tongue_out
As you said, next round you will see a creation of DeX.
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:54 AM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2011  3:50 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

How is it the perfect theme? Tongue_out
As you said, next round you will see a creation of DeX.
You two both like HMS... Unless I have Ga mistaken for someone else.
[quote='CRUelty' pid='842602' dateline='1321757303']
Group C
-BeyBoost vs TanithElite - Movies
[quote]

can you clarify? There was a problem when this theme got coughed up, when fyuuor was helding the 1st tournament....

Its for them, not me Xd
Ah yes, I remember that.
Basically, they're supposed to pick a movie (I honestly don't care which) and make a sig on it.
Simple enough, I guess.
Neither one of your posts are appearing...

EDIT: Nevermind; just needed to quote them.

YESSS. This will be awesome! Eee Can't wait to battle CRUelty on this one!

EDIT: you guys were quoting more than 3 posts in one at a time, or you messed up the quoting format. Just edit your posts to fix it.
The teams aren't spread out evenly...
What are you talking about? Each group has five people...

Unless you're talking about skill level; that's just the luck of the draw.
(Nov. 20, 2011  4:27 AM)Taj12 Wrote: The teams aren't spread out evenly...
The groups were created by skill as much as I possibly could make them. I personally believe it wouldn't be fair to have some super-amazing graphic artist in a group full of many users that have yet to reach their full potential, as they would pretty much lead the group. If you find something flawed in this method, feel free to PM me.

Wow a very dramatic fail without a try. Well that makes me want to get better bye time for me to work harder and how did i just get booted without a chance
Yay, the blocks are done.. I with I could do the Yu Gi Oh one LOL... I suck at aliens.. Oh well, I'll try my best!
When do we start?
EDIT: ^ NVM I didn't look properly...
Yeah!Group C!This should be fun.
(Nov. 20, 2011  7:34 AM)Fathom Wrote: Wow a very dramatic fail without a try. Well that makes me want to get better bye time for me to work harder and how did i just get booted without a chance

BYE means that you're not participating in that round. This is done because each block has 5 people, so you'll be in the next one.
Lol , why do I always get carp themes xD ?
Good luck Xlr8.
Alright, I have a while to practice before I'm up against other people. Good Luck to everyone in my block!

CRUelty, why are in the participants list if you said you were not competing?
Yay! I get to do the theme I wanted! I'll have my entry sent in ASAP