[CANCELED] Beyblade Battle Cry @ Fayetteville Comic Con October 15&16th Fayetteville

also time for this event i need to know when it starts
(Sep. 30, 2016  12:06 PM)EthanQ42 Wrote: Is there a time schedule yet? I am supposed to have a game that morning and need to figure out if I have to skip it.

Our start time is Noon Sharp.

(Oct. 02, 2016  7:35 PM)BladerLight Wrote: so where will this event be streamed and what time and will everyones battles will be shown on stream

Select Battle will be shown on the Livestream. And as of right now the plan is to stream on Facebook.

(Sep. 22, 2016  8:02 PM)BladerLight Wrote: how many people do you guys think are going to show up

We are expecting around 20.
Quote:also is sword lancher and exclaiber leagul in this event

Its legal. But it has breakage issues. I wouldn't suggest using it.
We are 5 Days away from the Main Event!!!! WE will be selling stuff at the event. So far we can confirm we will sell:

DeathScyther OVa Accel
Dark Death Scyther
Hasbro Metal Fight Boosters
Random Booster 3(Burst)
Hey is this still on? The reason I ask is that Fayetteville is very badly flooded after the hurricane.
(Oct. 12, 2016  6:20 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hey is this still on? The reason I ask is that Fayetteville is very badly flooded after the hurricane.

Fayetteville Comic Con states that they are going ahead as planned, for what it's worth.
(Oct. 12, 2016  6:20 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Hey is this still on? The reason I ask is that Fayetteville is very badly flooded after the hurricane.

This is currently being discussed. As of right now it is. Final decision will be made tomorrow. Due to the flooding I am currently trapped where i am. it wll depend if the roads are cleared for me. (See my response in Random Thoughts for the pictures)
if comic con is still hapening then the condissones in fatevill and goldsbro must be getting better right?
is it decided it is coming to the end of the day the tournment is paritlcy 1 day away is it happening or not
Announcement
Due to flooding in Goldsboro and surrounding areas, and the fact I'm currently trapped due to Bridges being [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BLd2n-lF0cZ/]out[/b] I have to sadly cancel Beyblade Battle Cry 2016 due to Road conditions and the well being of others who are traveling. I did not make this decision easily. I was planning on this event for months. I took advisement from Both Kai-V & Bey Brad. I apologize to everyone for this. Stay tuned for the coming weeks for regards to news regarding the future of this event!!!

Sincerely

Dark_Mousy
It is fine I understand Thank you for letting us know Smile
We already bought tickets.
Bummed.
(Oct. 14, 2016  1:09 AM)EthanQ42 Wrote: We already bought tickets.
Bummed.

I do apologize for this. The roads are unpassableaving for some including me. I do believe you can get a refund.
Thanks for posting Dark_Mousy, I updated the title and first post as well. Obviously canceling events — especially convention events — isn't something we take lightly, but there wasn't anything to be done in these circumstances. Hope you can be un-stranded soon, man.
Ah, so sad to hear this! Hope you guys can get another event organized sometime soon when everything is safe.
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks for posting Dark_Mousy, I updated the title and first post as well. Obviously canceling events — especially convention events — isn't something we take lightly, but there wasn't anything to be done in these circumstances. Hope you can be un-stranded soon, man.

Hoping it clears out by Sunday. I already have some stuff in the works Smile

(Oct. 14, 2016  3:25 AM)Kei Wrote: Ah, so sad to hear this! Hope you guys can get another event organized sometime soon when everything is safe.

OH don't worry. We have some stuff planned for the future
Aw... that seriously sucks.. Crying I hope you can organize more in the future and get this tournament going in the near future. ;o;
Depending on where you came from too, based on what Dark_Mousy showed me, it was absolutely not safe to drive, so while this would have been an amazing tournament and I wanted to watch it live the most, of course we have to prioritise people's safety. We are so unlucky that this hurricane happened just a few days before the convention also; with more time, it might have been possible for the authorities to clear up the areas.
(Oct. 14, 2016  3:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Depending on where you came from too, based on what Dark_Mousy showed me, it was absolutely not safe to drive, so while this would have been an amazing tournament and I wanted to watch it live the most, of course we have to prioritise people's safety. We are so unlucky that this hurricane happened just a few days before the convention also; with more time, it might have been possible for the authorities to clear up the areas.

The main problem is that I'm not in Goldsboro. I went to my bosses house when the storm was about to get bad. And the bridges and roads connecting back to Goldsboro are blocked. Trust me we tried yesterday and today. I hate cancelling this more then anyone knows.
Thats really sad to hear it got cancelled.

I hope you guys can host even bigger then this event next time
(Oct. 16, 2016  5:23 PM)AlokenduRyuga Wrote: Is there any tournament in India?

You may ask this in the India tournament thread next time, not in here.

There is one tournament coming up here.

EDIT: Please do occasionally check the Upcoming Events tab for tournaments.
Dang that suck Dark_Mousy. Unhappy
(Oct. 16, 2016  5:23 PM)AlokenduRyuga Wrote: Is there any tournament in India?

@[AlokenduRyuga] we have a tournament in Mumbai in 1 week!! For info check thread.
or whatsapp me on 9769956009. Thanks!

Edit:- Thanks Brisky for telling him Smile