[CANCELED] Beyblade Battle Cry @ Fayetteville Comic Con October 15&16th Fayetteville

is xetrem flat rubber tip from odin allowed i know odin is baned but are all parts banned from odien
(Sep. 18, 2016  5:39 PM)BladerLight Wrote: is xetrem flat rubber tip from odin allowed i know odin is baned but are all parts banned from odien
Extreme Flat is legal, Odin 2 (the odin you have) isn't banned anyway.
(Sep. 18, 2016  5:39 PM)BladerLight Wrote: is xetrem flat rubber tip from odin allowed i know odin is baned but are all parts banned from odien

The rules pretty clearly state that only the Layer is banned. Also, Xtreme comes with Obelisk Odin, which is a different part altogether.
what stadiam will be used for mfb and beyblade burst
(Sep. 19, 2016  12:14 AM)BladerLight Wrote: what stadiam will be used for mfb and beyblade burst

Usually, the BB-10 is used for MFB and for Burst, it is the Standard Type B-09 stadium.
(Sep. 19, 2016  12:14 AM)BladerLight Wrote: What stadium will be used for mfb and beyblade burst?

BB-10 Attack (MFB) and B-09 Standard (BURST)

EDIT: Ninja'd :p
thunder odien is banned but my odien are all the parts on it leagel because i know there is another type of odien
(Sep. 19, 2016  2:03 AM)BladerLight Wrote: thunder odien is banned but my odien are all the parts on it leagel because i know there is another type of odien
You have Obelisk Odin, all the parts are legal on yours.

The original Odin is the one that is banned.
Also on the original Odien it's only the layer that's banned.
what time does tournment start?

both of them
also does anyone know where to get the sword lancher sepretly
(Sep. 19, 2016  4:49 PM)BladerLight Wrote: also does anyone know where to get the sword lancher sepretly

Some people on Yahoo Japan sell it separately.
(Sep. 19, 2016  2:54 PM)BladerLight Wrote: what time does tournment start?

both of them
Dark_Mousy will probably post the time in the upcoming days as he's getting everything worked out, I would assume around the time we normally start, if not maybe earlier.

Also if you have any more questions about Burst that don't really pertain to this event, definitely shoot me a private message and I'll try to answer to the best of my abilities.

@[BladerLight]
so hasbro beyblade burst beys cant be used will they ever be allowed in commpitve play like when the come to usa
(Sep. 21, 2016  3:59 PM)BladerLight Wrote: so hasbro beyblade burst beys cant be used will they ever be allowed in commpitve play like when the come to usa

Yes, I would think that eventually they will be legal. I think right now with the Hasbro beys being so new and behaving so differently from the Takara Tomy tops, that the committee is simply trying to figure out how everything will work with the Hasbro beys.
(Sep. 21, 2016  9:59 PM)Stormscorpio1 Wrote: Yes, I would think that eventually they will be legal. I think right now with the Hasbro being so new and behaving so differently from the Takara to my tops, that the committee is simply trying to figure everything out with the Hasbro beys.

We just finished our Hasbro Vs. TT comparative tests, so expect to at least see the results of that posted shortly.
if you can when you post reasultes post link pls

by the way for mfb did f230 get banned or not
(Sep. 21, 2016  10:03 PM)BladerLight Wrote: if you can when you post reasultes post link pls

by the way for mfb did f230 get banned or not

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Burst-r...CF-GCF-ban
will the battles be lived stream if so where to watch it

and when
The link will most likely be made available closer to the date, once the livestream channel has actually been established.
how many people do you guys think are going to show up

also is sword lancher and exclaiber leagul in this event
(Sep. 22, 2016  8:02 PM)BladerLight Wrote: how many people do you guys think are going to show up

I can't answer the first question, but the Sword Launcher and Xcalibur are legal... I don't know what would say they are not legal.
(Sep. 22, 2016  8:02 PM)BladerLight Wrote: how many people do you guys think are going to show up

We are expecting 20 people at least.
Is there a time schedule yet? I am supposed to have a game that morning and need to figure out if I have to skip it.
so where will this event be streamed and what time and will everyones battles will be shown on stream