Burst Standard Competitive Combos (As of October 2019)

(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: With certain drivers, definitely. I feel it works best with plastic attack dash drivers as the low friction of the plastic helps increase burst resistance with Imperial. I have also heard Achilles works best with Imperial.
I meant in terms of attack power, my Imperial has incredible burst resistance and its in the final stage.

Oh. I would say it is probably at least almost as good as judgement if not on par with it due to the size.
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: With certain drivers, definitely. I feel it works best with plastic attack dash drivers as the low friction of the plastic helps increase burst resistance with Imperial. I have also heard Achilles works best with Imperial.
I meant in terms of attack power, my Imperial has incredible burst resistance and its in the final stage.

It's very good. Slap Sting and Hunter' on it and you can burst pP and Lord Spriggan(I'm serious about the bursting Lord Spriggan thing).
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I meant in terms of attack power, my Imperial has incredible burst resistance and its in the final stage.

It's very good. Slap Sting and Hunter' on it and you can burst pP and Lord Spriggan(I'm serious about the bursting Lord Spriggan thing).

Hunter’ isn’t as good as something he may have like quick’ or xtreme’. If you have one of those two, I would use it over hunter’.
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's very good. Slap Sting and Hunter' on it and you can burst pP and Lord Spriggan(I'm serious about the bursting Lord Spriggan thing).

Hunter’ isn’t as good as something he may have like quick’ or xtreme’. If you have one of those two, I would use it over hunter’.

Yeah, I was just saying ID2 St Hn' could burst both of those beyblades.
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hunter’ isn’t as good as something he may have like quick’ or xtreme’. If you have one of those two, I would use it over hunter’.

Yeah, I was just saying ID2 St Hn' could burst both of those beyblades.

Figures then.
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I meant in terms of attack power, my Imperial has incredible burst resistance and its in the final stage.

Lord Spriggan can't burst
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's very good. Slap Sting and Hunter' on it and you can burst pP and Lord Spriggan(I'm serious about the bursting Lord Spriggan thing).
Lord Spriggan can't burst

But it can I've done testing, they both burst(pP and LS)
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: Lord Spriggan can't burst

I think he needs video proof.
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: Lord Spriggan can't burst

My Imperial Valkyrie Sting Quick' can't even burst Archer Hercules. Honestly, I think that Imperial in the final stage is not even as good as Union.
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: But it can I've done testing, they both burst(pP and LS)
My Imperial Valkyrie Sting Quick' can't even burst Archer Hercules. Honestly, I think that Imperial in the final stage is not even as good as Union.
That is certainly not true. It has been used to great success in tournaments. I myself saw Imperial Dragon2 Convert Ul’ do well against Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+.
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: But it can I've done testing, they both burst(pP and LS)

Really?! That's crazy! Are you sure your Imperial Dragon is fully awakened?
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:30 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: My Imperial Valkyrie Sting Quick' can't even burst Archer Hercules. Honestly, I think that Imperial in the final stage is not even as good as Union.

Really?! That's crazy! Are you sure your Imperial Dragon is fully awakened?
Yes, the rubber is fully exposed.
Is ace valkyrie zan blitz extend+ a good combo? I recommend launching a very hard rush shoot (used in stamina mode)
(Feb. 29, 2020  3:46 AM)Dylansavageboi Wrote: Is ace valkyrie zan blitz extend+ a good combo? I recommend launching a very hard rush shoot (used in stamina mode)
Ace is an awful layer base. I’d recommend Lord/Master with Longinus or Diabolos for a combo like that, and I’d probably replace Blitz with something like 0/00Cross.
(Feb. 29, 2020  4:12 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 29, 2020  3:46 AM)Dylansavageboi Wrote: Is ace valkyrie zan blitz extend+ a good combo? I recommend launching a very hard rush shoot (used in stamina mode)
Ace is an awful layer base. I’d recommend Lord/Master with Longinus or Diabolos for a combo like that, and I’d probably replace Blitz with something like 0/00Cross.

Blitz is okay, but use 00C or 0C in this case. Blitz is still good, but shouldn't be your first preference
(Oct. 13, 2019  6:11 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Burst Standard Competitive Combos (As of October 2019)
Mainly Top Tier Combos
If you Have Any Suggestions Comment

Traditional Attack
- Zwei Diabolos Sting/00/10/0/7 (Bump/expand) Destroy'/Xtreme'/Quick'/Jolt'
- Judgement Diabolos Blitz/Gold Sting/Purple 0/00 (Bump/Expand) Destroy'/Xtreme'/Quick'
- Lord Spriggan Sting/00/10/0/7 (Bump/Expand Destroy'/Xtreme'/Quick'

Stationary Attack
- Lord Spriggan Vanguard Rise
- Judgement Diabolos Blitz/Painted Sting Octa
- Lord Spriggan sting/00/0 Wall/Cross Bearing/Xtend+
- Judgement Diabolos Painted Sting/blitz Bearing/Xtend+

What do you mean by Painted Sting?
(Mar. 15, 2020  1:46 PM)Elscorcho Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2019  6:11 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: Burst Standard Competitive Combos (As of October 2019)
Mainly Top Tier Combos

Traditional Attack
- Judgement Diabolos Blitz/Gold Sting/Purple 0/00 (Bump/Expand) Destroy'/Xtreme'/Quick'

Stationary Attack

What do you mean by Painted Sting?
There is a limited edition sting disc that is painted gold on the metal. It’s good because it provides more burst resistance in certain combos.
My main combo i use is:
Imperial Dragon (Ultimate Form) Covert (Balance Mode) Ultimate Reboot Dash
(Mar. 16, 2020  11:40 PM)NatedogPhilly Wrote: There is a limited edition sting disc that is painted gold on the metal. It’s good because it provides more burst resistance in certain combos.

Is it heavier than the red sting that comes in the GT customize set? That red Sting weighs 29.0g!
Mainly Top Tier Combos

Traditional Attack

Stationary Attack

Spin Equalization 
- (Level Chip) Perfect Phoenix Outer/00 (Cross) Xtend+
- Balkesh B3 Ratchet/00/0/10/7 (Wall) Bearing
- (Level Chip) Hell Salamander 00/10/0/7 (Cross) Xt+
- Cho Z Spriggan Ratchet/00/0/10/7 (Wall) Bearing
- Lord Spriggan Around/Ratchet/00/0/10/7 (Wall) Bearing
- Legend Spryzen Ratchet/00/10/0/7 (Wall) Bearing

Same Spin
- Perfect Phoenix Sting Atomic
- Hell Salamander Sting Atomic
- Judgement Diabolos Sting Atomic
- Orb Aegis Sting Atomic/Orbit
- Lord Spriggan Sting Atomic

Stamina 
- Hell Salamander Ratchet/00/10/0/7 (Wall) Bearing
- Archer Hercules Outer/00/10 Eternal/Revolve

Defense
- Cho Z Spriggan 00 Keep

What about Master (base)? It can be good for attack as it has been and won in many tournaments
(Mar. 17, 2020  1:45 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: What about Master (base)? It can be good for attack as it has been and won in many tournaments

1. Master Was Released in December! So It wont be in a list made During October!
2. It have seen Uses in Defense. Ive seen no master attack combos in the top 3 in tournaments.
(Mar. 17, 2020  2:20 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2020  1:45 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: What about Master (base)? It can be good for attack as it has been and won in many tournaments

1. Master Was Released in December! So It wont be in a list made During October!
2. It have seen Uses in Defense. Ive seen no master attack combos in the top 3 in tournaments.

Oops sorry (master diabolosII sting destroy’)
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:39 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Texas Burst winning combos

1st Place: HalfOrcSteve - Master Diabolos II Sting Destroy'
2nd Place: edcass76 - Cosmo Dragon 0 Planet Retsu
3rd Place: Eclipse5 - Master Diabolos II Generate

Huh, he’s correct! At one of the Tournaments hosted by HalfOrcSteve, a Master Attack combo actually won the tournament!
(Mar. 18, 2020  4:16 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:39 AM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Texas Burst winning combos

1st Place: HalfOrcSteve - Master Diabolos II Sting Destroy'
2nd Place: edcass76 - Cosmo Dragon 0 Planet Retsu
3rd Place: Eclipse5 - Master Diabolos II Generate

Huh, he’s correct! At one of the Tournaments hosted by HalfOrcSteve, a Master Attack combo actually won the tournament!

It was fun to use movement was ok weight was a little light for hits but was fun. Started using him more for stamina now.