Burst Standard Competitive Combos (As of October 2019)

(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: With certain drivers, definitely. I feel it works best with plastic attack dash drivers as the low friction of the plastic helps increase burst resistance with Imperial. I have also heard Achilles works best with Imperial.
I meant in terms of attack power, my Imperial has incredible burst resistance and its in the final stage.

Oh. I would say it is probably at least almost as good as judgement if not on par with it due to the size.
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  10:53 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: With certain drivers, definitely. I feel it works best with plastic attack dash drivers as the low friction of the plastic helps increase burst resistance with Imperial. I have also heard Achilles works best with Imperial.
I meant in terms of attack power, my Imperial has incredible burst resistance and its in the final stage.

It's very good. Slap Sting and Hunter' on it and you can burst pP and Lord Spriggan(I'm serious about the bursting Lord Spriggan thing).
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I meant in terms of attack power, my Imperial has incredible burst resistance and its in the final stage.

It's very good. Slap Sting and Hunter' on it and you can burst pP and Lord Spriggan(I'm serious about the bursting Lord Spriggan thing).

Hunter’ isn’t as good as something he may have like quick’ or xtreme’. If you have one of those two, I would use it over hunter’.
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's very good. Slap Sting and Hunter' on it and you can burst pP and Lord Spriggan(I'm serious about the bursting Lord Spriggan thing).

Hunter’ isn’t as good as something he may have like quick’ or xtreme’. If you have one of those two, I would use it over hunter’.

Yeah, I was just saying ID2 St Hn' could burst both of those beyblades.
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:10 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:09 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Hunter’ isn’t as good as something he may have like quick’ or xtreme’. If you have one of those two, I would use it over hunter’.

Yeah, I was just saying ID2 St Hn' could burst both of those beyblades.

Figures then.
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I meant in terms of attack power, my Imperial has incredible burst resistance and its in the final stage.

Lord Spriggan can't burst
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  11:07 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's very good. Slap Sting and Hunter' on it and you can burst pP and Lord Spriggan(I'm serious about the bursting Lord Spriggan thing).
Lord Spriggan can't burst

But it can I've done testing, they both burst(pP and LS)
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: Lord Spriggan can't burst

I think he needs video proof.
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:14 AM)g2_ Wrote: Lord Spriggan can't burst

My Imperial Valkyrie Sting Quick' can't even burst Archer Hercules. Honestly, I think that Imperial in the final stage is not even as good as Union.
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: But it can I've done testing, they both burst(pP and LS)
My Imperial Valkyrie Sting Quick' can't even burst Archer Hercules. Honestly, I think that Imperial in the final stage is not even as good as Union.
That is certainly not true. It has been used to great success in tournaments. I myself saw Imperial Dragon2 Convert Ul’ do well against Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+.
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: But it can I've done testing, they both burst(pP and LS)

Really?! That's crazy! Are you sure your Imperial Dragon is fully awakened?
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:30 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  12:27 AM)g2_ Wrote: My Imperial Valkyrie Sting Quick' can't even burst Archer Hercules. Honestly, I think that Imperial in the final stage is not even as good as Union.

Really?! That's crazy! Are you sure your Imperial Dragon is fully awakened?
Yes, the rubber is fully exposed.