Building a Plastic Top Tier List!

It's like $13 dude, off ebay. :0

That said, not criticising you at all man, your beys, your choice Tongue_out
(Jul. 23, 2011  2:32 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: You shouldn't use HMC with Triple Wing

Again, http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...tomization
We've discussed this. The whole 'it has to be the same spin direction for upper' is a wrong yet longheld notion on the forum. Also Upper Dragoon is much much much better in left than in right.
Tested some combos:

AR:Tiger Defense
WD:Wide Defense
SG: SG Bearing 2\Double Bearing Core\SG Bearing Stinger (?)
SP:Cross Survival
BB:Customize Grip

Weight: 5g+14g+6g\6g\(?)g+3g+7g=35g

AR:War Monkey
S-AR: War Monkey
WD: Wide Defense

Weight: 6g+14g+6g\6g\(?)g+3g+7g=36g

AR:Triple Tiger
WD:8 Heavy
SG:MG
SP:Upper Attack
BB:Grip Base (Uriel 2 Atk. Ver.)

Weight: 7g+15g+6g+4g+7g=39g
Bearing Spinners SG can only use a single bearing in other (wolborg 2's) casings. So I doubt it's really any better than Wolborgs.
Did you actually battle them or just weigh them?
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:52 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Tested some combos:

I don't like this combo. Wide Defense chomps at Zombie/Survival.

Quote:AR:War Monkey

Defense Ring and SG Bearing Ver. 2 and you're golden.

Quote:AR:Triple Tiger

This sounds. . . awkward.
Can you try it with 10 Heavy/Wide Defense and Upper Tiger? Perhaps a HMC too?
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: Bearing Spinners SG can only use a single bearing in other (wolborg 2's) casings. So I doubt it's really any better than Wolborgs.
Actually only in Wolborg 1 casings.
TT Wolborg 1 shaft is the best for survival in my opinion. Hasbro Bearing Stinger shaft is. . . alright. Better than BK.
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:56 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:52 PM)Galaxy Wrote: Tested some combos:

I don't like this combo. Wide Defense chomps at Zombie/Survival.

Quote:AR:War Monkey

Defense Ring and SG Bearing Ver. 2 and you're golden.

Quote:AR:Triple Tiger

This sounds. . . awkward.
Can you try it with 10 Heavy/Wide Defense and Upper Tiger? Perhaps a HMC too?
(Jul. 24, 2011  8:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: Bearing Spinners SG can only use a single bearing in other (wolborg 2's) casings. So I doubt it's really any better than Wolborgs.
Actually only in Wolborg 1 casings.
TT Wolborg 1 shaft is the best for survival in my opinion. Hasbro Bearing Stinger shaft is. . . alright. Better than BK.
Ehm... chomps = ?? ^^' Sorry,i'm Italian i don't know this word!

On the 2nd combo: why do you say Defense Ring? Yes,i think that between that 3 SGs the best is SG Bearing 2! I was only naming some other SGs that can be used having not too bad results!

On the 3rd: why awkward? In my opinion Triple Tiger is better than Upper Tiger!
Do you think it's not good because i'm putting the Triple Tiger on the Upper Attack?
By the way,yes i can try this combo both with Wide Defense and HMC also; but i didn't put the HMC because i guess it give to much weight on the Grip Base slowing down the speed,but if you're asking me to do it,i'll do it :p!
Trust me Uriel 2's base in attack mode is so fast HMC wouldn't matter much.
Galaxy: He means sucks/is bad, basically.

What's wrong with (Double) Bearing Core, for pure survival, McFrown?
Also, is Defense ring really that much better than Cross Survivor?

Asking this because I don't have the parts yet (BK is on the way, I've only got Cross survivor, ahah), no real argument, though it may help with placement on the tiers list Tongue_out
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:13 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Trust me Uriel 2's base in attack mode is so fast HMC wouldn't matter much.

Yes,it's surely as you say guys.
By the way,to answer to your previous question,today i've only done them, thinking on the target i want to arrive with the components and then i've weighted them.
I'm been quite busy today,so i've just done it. Tomorrow i'll test them in battling Smile

(Jul. 24, 2011  9:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Galaxy: He means sucks/is bad, basically.
Thanks,th!nk !
(Jul. 24, 2011  9:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Galaxy: He means sucks/is bad, basically.

What's wrong with (Double) Bearing Core, for pure survival, McFrown?
Also, is Defense ring really that much better than Cross Survivor?

Asking this because I don't have the parts yet (BK is on the way, I've only got Cross survivor, ahah), no real argument, though it may help with placement on the tiers list Tongue_out

Double Bearing Core is fine. It's annoying when it goes into Attack mode though. It's just that SG Bearing Ver. is so amazing for surviving (not defense). Also I tested (all mint/might as well be mint parts) Wing Cross/10 balance or Magne WD/Bearing Base against its self quite some time ago. One with Wolborg 1 shaft other one untampered. Wolborg 1 doped it up. Also I get better results out of Bearing Base with the plastic bearing than double NSK's.

Also Defense Ring is better than Cross Survivor for pretty much everything imo.
Thanks for the excellent advice Smile Hm, guess voltaic ape jumps up my wanted list, ahah.

I will write out/combine the basic draft tomorrow, btw. Then we have something to argue with/discuss Smile
To Frown:
Galaxy Wrote:On the 3rd: why awkward? In my opinion Triple Tiger is better than Upper Tiger!
Do you think it's not good because i'm putting the Triple Tiger on the Upper Attack?
By the way,yes i can try this combo both with Wide Defense and HMC also; but i didn't put the HMC because i guess it give to much weight on the Grip Base slowing down the speed,but if you're asking me to do it,i'll do it :p!
Just wanna clarify something, in left spin, McFrown, upper dragoon or triangle wing, in your opinion. You've said upper dragoon is better in left spin than right, just wanna know how it compares to triangle wing in left, in your opinion, as a result?
Well I don't own Triangle Wing, but:
Everyone says Upper Dragoon is the best for Upper Attack in Right Spin
Triangle Wing is the same in left and right spin.
I think Upper Dragoon is better in left spin than right spin.
Upper Dragoon should be better than Triangle Wing in left spin.

Galaxy: Upper Tiger lines up with Upper Attack SP so it'd be good to test them together. Just as a matter of principle for Attack I try HMC/Wide Defense first. Wide Defenses weight drop from 8 heavy should make Magnecore -> HMC about the same weight (a little less actually).

Also as a side note: 10B Bistool is really good imo, even if it gets beaten by attackers and zombies. It beats pretty much any Defense/Balance/Stamina combos.
seaborg blade base seems ok for defence..it seldom get knock out when get hitted by top tier attack customization..BUT...it has very low stamina..loses its spin very fast...
That would belong in tier 2 for grip defence i'm guessing since it is surely outclassed by bearing core 2 amd others.
Yes, tier 2. It's a great defence part, but like RS in MFB, lacks the stamina. The common-ness of the SG Metal Flat 2 BB which outspins it means it's not a top tier part. Still, it's a good option.
Seaborg has pretty good parts in general even though they're not the best.
True, good AR for 1HKO, and the base. I still find it odd that they just gave seaborg 2 SG Flat. I guess enough was spent on the ridiculous AR, though. :\
I'm not a huge fan of Seaborg 1's AR but it's like $4 on eBay so w/e.

Anyways yeah Defense Grip Base has the worst stamina.

I don't think we should have a tier 3.
I think we should have a very exclusive tier 1 (ordered by effectiveness), with a small commentary on each top tier piece. Then tier 2 should be any usable parts for that type, followed by either Honorable Mentions or nothing. We don't want to list too many parts.
Ordering by effectiveness will be difficult as there is a fair amount of debate between Eight Spiker, Triple Wing, and Cross Griffon, and their effectiveness varies depending on the Base (and whether or not you're using an HMC).
Plus, we don't all have them to compare/test.

I do agree tier one needs to be exclusive, could you give an example of how exclusive?

IDK about tier 3, I just went with it because others seemed to want it, Tier two will probably be enough, and yeah, honorable mentions. They'd all be spoilered so it wouldn't be too long.
Tier 1 should be comprised of 4 or less AR's, 2 or less WD's, 2 or less SG's, and 3 or less BB's. Something similar for SP's too.
idk something like that.
Obviously though for things like Compact BB's where there's like a billion of them that serve different purposes as well as Zombie AR's (where almost anything works) we might have to make exceptions.
if it helps Zombie AR's imo:
Bearing Gyro AR
Twin Horn
War Lion
Tiger Defenser

But if you want to be really selective you could:
Tier 1
Bearing Gyro AR
Twin Horn

Tier 2
War Lion
Tiger Defenser
/other stuff/
(Jul. 25, 2011  5:19 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Tier 1 should be comprised of 4 or less AR's, 2 or less WD's, 2 or less SG's, and 3 or less BB's. Something similar for SP's too.
idk something like that.
Obviously though for things like Compact BB's where there's like a billion of them that serve different purposes as well as Zombie AR's (where almost anything works) we might have to make exceptions.
if it helps Zombie AR's imo:
Bearing Gyro AR
Twin Horn
War Lion
Tiger Defenser

But if you want to be really selective you could:
Tier 1
Bearing Gyro AR
Twin Horn

Tier 2
War Lion
Tiger Defenser
/other stuff/
I agree. Now i'm quite busy because are arrived something like 20\25 Plastics\HMSs at my home,so i'm quite excited xD,give me some hours and i'll work with you Smile

P.S.: It was as Frown said! I've tried with Upper Tiger,HMC and Wide Defense: it works better Smile
It'd be too restrictive to have such narrow rules, especially for Weight Disks. And there are also various categories of customisations, each of them have varying number of viable parts.

Definitely not doing the "really restrictive" option there, far too strict.