"Build me a combo!"

@think, don't dish that rock wolf combo, thats a pretty good combo right. that blades pretty tough to take down, that's my most trusted bayblade I have
Well its horrible you probably used a Hasbro stadium but in a tt attack it would get owned by almost anything
Hope, I suggest you stop making recommendations as you obviously have very little idea what you're talking about, RustyXD is completely correct.
Destabilisers KILL earth, that's what they were used against. Using BD145, though, Hell has little trouble with them. Seriously, go look at the top tiers list, and remember that Hell Kerbecs BD145WD beats everything else listed under stamina, too.

Plusewolf, last time I checked, you were the guy who was surprised that somehow a blade with a higher 'star rating' was beaten by a worse one, and all those combo's are utterly abysmal. Anyway, I've assessed the combo's you recommended, using my own grading system (as you seem to like arbitrary numerical rating systems) and have included my notes on each combo, so you can understand why each and every one of them sucks.

Report Card (Click to View)
is there any decent combo that can be madez wiv a cyber pegasis 105f and an earth virgo gb145bs?
I need a awesome combo out of these beys

legend Cyber Pegasus

Burn Fireblaze

Storm Aquario

Earth Eagle

Dark Wolf (except FS)
please make me a combo and rate it
Face : MF , a lot of plastic faces
Metal wheel : Rock , Lightning , Burn , Dark , Storm
Clear wheel : Phoenix , Bull , Pegasis , LDrago , Wolf , Leone
Track : 100 , 105 , 135 , 145 , H145 , DF145
Bottom : RF , HF , WB , SD , FS , MS
all are TT
attack:mf lightning l-drago 100 rf
stamina: burn bull df145 ms
sorry not sure about defence :\
Build me 2 combos for attack, stamina and defense, in all 6 combos.

Metal Wheels -
Storm x2
Poison
Lighting
Dark
Flame
Rock x2
Evil
Earth

Clear Wheels -
Pegasis
Leone
Bull
Virgo
Pisces
Aquario
Serpent
Sagittario
Scorpio
L-Drago

Spin Tracks -
100 x2
C145
H145
GB145
ED145
T125
SW145

Performance Tips -
RF
HF
HF/S
WD
WB
S
SD x2
BS
JB
(May. 31, 2011  6:37 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Build me 2 combos for attack, stamina and defense, in all 6 combos.

Metal Wheels -
Storm x2
Poison
Lighting
Dark
Flame
Rock x2
Evil
Earth

Clear Wheels -
Pegasis
Leone
Bull
Virgo
Pisces
Aquario
Serpent
Sagittario
Scorpio
L-Drago

Spin Tracks -
100 x2
C145
H145
GB145
ED145
T125
SW145

Performance Tips -
RF
HF
HF/S
WD
WB
S
SD x2
BS
JB

Seriously, try looking around the customizaton forum.
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Defense: Earth Aquario GB145WB (Might wanna get a CS)
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100/145 WD/SD (If you use 145, use WD. For 100 use SD)
Destabiliser: Flame Bull (Maybe Scorpio. But I'm not sure) 100WB
i know a beyblade combo thats really good.

earth pheonix LW105WD. if your battleing somebody who has a 230 track, change the track to 230.
another combo is basalt pegasis 90/85 R2F only use this against attack types or it loses.
can any body tell me a good combo i could make with earth virgo, dark gasher, rock scorpio/ escolpio, rock leone, screw capricorn, galaxy pegasis, meteo L-Drago, hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, and sol blaze. hope the combos are good!
(May. 31, 2011  9:58 PM)shadow X 9365 Wrote: can any body tell me a good combo i could make with earth virgo, dark gasher, rock scorpio/ escolpio, rock leone, screw capricorn, galaxy pegasis, meteo L-Drago, hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, and sol blaze. hope the combos are good!

Easy, and next time, I suggest using the tier list or Competitive combos thread. All of these are top tier or almost top tier.
Attack: Meteo L-Drago 90RF (Lightning L-Drago would be better, but this is good. Also you could get an XF and use CH120 with Meteo)
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145WB (Get CS) (And a Metal Face)
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode)
Destabilser: Rock Gasher LW105WB (Not sure about the track. I would say 90, but Rock scrapes the floor easily)
(May. 31, 2011  6:49 PM)WhyD125 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  6:37 PM)TheBlayder Wrote: Build me 2 combos for attack, stamina and defense, in all 6 combos.

Metal Wheels -
Storm x2
Poison
Lighting
Dark
Flame
Rock x2
Evil
Earth

Clear Wheels -
Pegasis
Leone
Bull
Virgo
Pisces
Aquario
Serpent
Sagittario
Scorpio
L-Drago

Spin Tracks -
100 x2
C145
H145
GB145
ED145
T125
SW145

Performance Tips -
RF
HF
HF/S
WD
WB
S
SD x2
BS
JB

Seriously, try looking around the customizaton forum.
Attack: Lightning L-Drago H145/SW145/100RF (get Metal Faces)

Defense: Earth Bull/Aquario GB145WB (Need to get CS/RS/RSF and BD145/230)

Stamina: Earth Bull/Aquario 100/145 WD/SD (Use WD for both.)

Destabiliser: Flame Bull/Aquario 100WB

Added some stuff.
are these good Rock Pegasus T125HF Earth Leone D125WD Flame Capricorn 100FS what can i do to make them better
To make those better, get these beyblades:
Ray Unicorno/Striker, Basalt Horogium, Lightning LDrago, Galaxy Pegasis, Hell Kerbecs, Flame Byxis and Metal Face 1&2.
i cant im in the U.S.A
Build me a combo with rock leone rock ares dark bull and storm capricorne
Not much to work with Unhappy Rock/Dark Bull ED145WB (Needa Metal Face, Earth GB145 and CS) and Rock Bull 145SD (Get Earth) are really the only things you can make.
Note: I gave you advice based on the fact that probably only have hasbro. If you can get Takara Tomy, Use Basalt and BD145/230 for defense and AD145/230 for stamina.
would earth kerbecks ad145 wd be a good stamina type
Earth Kerbecs AD145WD is decent, but considering you have Hell Kerbecs, I suggest you just use Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode, obviously) WD