"Build me a combo!"

i need a good attack combo please
my beys are storm pegasus, hyper aquario, dark bull, dark gasher, rock orso, evil gemios, inferno sagiterrio, and lightning l-drago
i need a good attack combo please
my beys are storm pegasus, hyper aquario, dark bull, dark gasher, rock orso, evil gemios, inferno sagiterrio, and lightning l-drago
please build me a good attack combo
my beys are storm pegasus, evil gemios dark bull, dark gasher, inferno sagitterio, lightning l-drago, rock orso, and hyper aquario
@ruler of hell
MF-ROCK ______H145RF
jamontoast
Lightning L drago CH120RF it is a GREAT combo Tongue_out
(May. 27, 2011  1:02 PM)RustyXD Wrote: @ benjohadi the sliding shoot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzd...ideo_title
this is a guide on it its quite hard to use on hf though but way easier then LF Tongue_out
i never had a chance to tell this last night..
many thanks to you rusty and xyo...you helped me a lot..i won with that combo today in wbo Bey or May? tourney lat morning..
thanks..
MF l l dragoo ch120 rf by whatzzer in the finals really troubled me..XD
does anyone know the best attack combo out of: Fury Capricorn 100HF, Night Virgo DF145BS, Earth Aquilla 145WD, Cyber Pegasis 105F, and Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Can someone give me a decent attack combo out of the beys: Fury Capricorn 100HF, Night Virgo DF145B, Cyber Pegasis 105F, Storm Pegasis 105RF, and Storm Aquario 100 HF/S

Smile
Sorry if my post comes up twice the one to reply to is the first and please PM me the custom

Smile
what are some combos Night and Bakushin can be used for? (I know they're outclassed, but these are for my cousin, and they're the only ones they have)
(May. 28, 2011  10:43 AM)jamontoast Wrote: i need a good attack combo please
please build me a good attack combo
my beys are storm pegasus, evil gemios dark bull, dark gasher, inferno sagitterio, lightning l-drago, rock orso, and hyper aquario

Lightning L-Drago CH120RF add a metal face and you've got a top-tier attack combo Wink
(May. 28, 2011  8:19 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: what are some combos Night and Bakushin can be used for? (I know they're outclassed, but these are for my cousin, and they're the only ones they have)

Bakushin is great for stamina, so Bakushin Bull 100WD should be good. Night has use in defense, so MF Night Bull/Aquario GB145WB (assuming Hasbro only here) would work.
Ok well I am new to the MF beys, I sill have my old ones, but i recently got into the new ones. I have just a standard Rock Leon( I always liked beys that remind me of Kai) and I like how long it lasts and its defensive capabilities, but I want to give it a little more umpf. So how could I make it more powerful without killing my defense/stamina?
(May. 28, 2011  5:10 PM)tyler2000 Wrote: does anyone know the best attack combo out of: Fury Capricorn 100HF, Night Virgo DF145BS, Earth Aquilla 145WD, Cyber Pegasis 105F, and Storm Aquario 100HF/S

You don't have much for attack, Cyber Pegasis 100HF is your best bet, which sucks. Aquila is pretty much a Hasbro stamina top-tier as it is, so you could use that, and Defense would be Night/Earth Aquario DF145WD, which is pretty meh. Half of your purchases were pretty bad, should've gotten L Drago and Bull.
DefensiveAttack
An offensive CS would give it Attack. Defense/Stamina would be weaker though.
wich bey should I use against a Earth Eagle 145S
these are my beys:
Gravity Perseus
Ray Unicorno
Flame Byxis
Rock Giraffe
Galaxy Pegasis
Ray gil
Meteo L-Drago
Earth Eagle
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasis
Lightning L-Drago
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf

Other parts:
CH120
MF 2x
Earth Eagle 145S? That's a pretty bad combo, no offence.

To beat it, make Lightning L-Drago 100RF, or Gravity Perseus D125RF.
Gravity perseus D125RF
I have Rock Pegasus 105WD B104 and Flame Sagittario(Flame Claw) C145 BB355A
yeah I know he's bad its my friend's 'ultimate combo' he's goona use it for a tournament.
What do you think of MF LLD CH120RF?
If I'm going to ude it should i use the 120 or the 145 mode?
@ galaxyunicorn
whatever height your opponent bey is at. if it's low height, use CH120, otherwise use CH145
need major help with right spin attack type best so far MF Cyber (Galaxy) Pegasus C145 SF I have every bey released in the U.S.A except galaxy pegasus, ray striker, thermal lacerta, thunder libra, poison serpent, night virgo, and torch aries and i would prefer one with the pegasus energy ring
Guys: Need a good Defence Combo
Gemios Pre-HWS
Earth Aquila
Storm Pegasis
Lightning L Drago
Dark Wolf
Burn Phoenix
Wolf Pre-HWS
(May. 28, 2011  8:30 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(May. 28, 2011  5:10 PM)tyler2000 Wrote: does anyone know the best attack combo out of: Fury Capricorn 100HF, Night Virgo DF145BS, Earth Aquilla 145WD, Cyber Pegasis 105F, and Storm Aquario 100HF/S

You don't have much for attack, Cyber Pegasis 100HF is your best bet, which sucks. Aquila is pretty much a Hasbro stamina top-tier as it is, so you could use that, and Defense would be Night/Earth Aquario DF145WD, which is pretty meh. Half of your purchases were pretty bad, should've gotten L Drago and Bull.

I know this is a little off topic, but from what I've seen, Storm has more smash to it than Cyber, wouldn't that be better for his combo considering he has a Storm Aquario?
FirePhionex: The CW doesn't matter much. Left spin attack would be better. Anyway, your options would be MF Counter Pegasis H145RF or Burn Pegasis 100RF. Both are decent, the former is probably more useful. If you're using hasbro stadiums, MF Rock Escolpio 100F (or Pegasis if you insist), should be okay, IIRC (though check the hasbro threads in the Customisation section to make sure).

XwailingX: Earth Aquila 100RF is the closest thing to a Defence type you can manage. Needs a metal face, really, and even then, it's not that great. RF's grip helps keep it in, and it does manage to beat a LOT of attack types, but yeah.

Raigeko: Yeah, storm is better.
Derp I can't see post. Hopefully this will update the page :\ will remove after posted.
What does anyone think about thee combos

Face Bolt: any
Energy Ring: Cancer
Metal Wheel: Rock
Spin Track: 105
Performance Tip: Flat (the one with the hole in it from the Cyber Pegasus).

Face Bolt: any
Energy Ring: Pegasus
Metal Wheel: Storm
Spin Track: 105
Performance Tip: Flat Spike

Face Bolt: Metal face bolt
Energy Ring: Leone
Metal Wheel: Earth
Spin Track: Eternal Defense
Performance Tip: Ball

If anyone have any opinions about these combos just reply.