"Build me a combo!"

Can someone give me the best defence combo using the basalt wheel?
What would be the best combo out of ---

Flame
WD
PD
MD
MF
HF
Rock
Hell
Scorpio
Byxis
Kerbecs
Earth
Eagle
Cyber
Pegasus
Gravity
Perseus

I dont have all these but i really want to know.

Thank You,
So and very much
Flame ______105 WD
Rock C145 WD
He'll kerbecs 230 pd is a great combo
(May. 29, 2011  5:57 AM)galaxyblader14 Wrote: What does anyone think about thee combos

[edited with proper combo names and judgements]
Rock Cancer 105HF: Needs a Metal Face, and a lower track, not bad in hasbro stadiums, pretty terrible in TT Attack.

Storm Pegasus 105 FS: Terrible, all outclassed, too much recoil for TT Attack.

MF Earth Leone ED145B: Sub-par. B is extremely outclassed, ED145 is mostly outclassed, Earth is good, Leone is OK, MF should be MF-H. Thanks to the bad tip and average track (and generally because it's an extremely dated combo), it'll be KO'd by anything serious.

If anyone have any opinions about these combos just reply.
For starters, that's not what this thread is for. Next, we just name combos as I've edited the quote to say. Same info, less of a pain in the butt to read.
Next issue: The Flat, with the whole in it, is called HOLE FLAT. This is a basic thing that you should already know before posting.
You should read the beywiki entries on the parts of these combo's, they're all basically outclassed.
I suggest you go and read beywiki and other stuff around the forums (including the introductory PM you got upon joining) before posting any more.

Lastly, your signature is WAY too large.

(May. 29, 2011  6:13 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Can someone give me the best defence combo using the basalt wheel?
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS. Though, MF-H Basalt Aquario 230/TH190MF is probably a little more useful depending on who you're playing against.

(May. 29, 2011  7:02 AM)X1 Wrote: Flame ______105 WD
Rock C145 WD
What about them? If these are suggestions for anything, they're utterly horrible. Flame and 105 are outclassed for stamina, and Rock has too much recoil to be used on WD, especially on that tall a track.
Seriously, what the hell? Your combo's are bad and you should feel bad.

RustyXD: Right on, it's excellent.
i thought rs was better than cs in defence?
Rs is better than cs in defense but only against right spin attackers while cs is better than rs against left spin attackers
Guys can you help me get a good combination with these beys?:
Dark Cancer, Dark Bull, Rock Leone, Flame Sagittario, Flame Libra, Storm Pegasis x2, Earth Aquila, Lightning L Drago, Poison Serpent, Vulcan Horuseus, Galaxy Pegasis and Tornado Herculeo.
If you can find a good combination for them that would be great cause I'd want to fight in the next tourney
(May. 29, 2011  10:24 AM)blader200000 Wrote: Guys can you help me get a good combination with these beys?:
Dark Cancer, Dark Bull, Rock Leone, Flame Sagittario, Flame Libra, Storm Pegasis x2, Earth Aquila, Lightning L Drago, Poison Serpent, Vulcan Horuseus, Galaxy Pegasis and Tornado Herculeo.
If you can find a good combination for them that would be great cause I'd want to fight in the next tourney

attack: Lighting L drago 100/CH120 RF/R2F or Vulcan Horuseus 100/CH120 RF/R2F ( preferably the l drago one)( awsome combos, just need an MF)
DEFENSE: Earth Bull C145 WB/RF ( its an alright combo, need GB145,230 OR BD145 and RS,RSF or CS)
stamina: Earth Bull 145 WD ( Its preety good)
actually use CH120 for LLD and if your RF is sligtly worn use it for defence Tongue_out
Attack: Lightning L Drago CH120R2F/RF, needs a metal face
Defense: Earth Bull C145WB, Earth Bull 100/105RF is more useful if your RF is quite worn. Both need a metal face.
Stamina: Earth Bull 100WD is great, 145 is also good.

If you don't use the 100 for anything, Vulcan Horuseus 100RF needs a metal face, but is also great.
qwertxj3, CS is more useful as it doesn't get outspun as easily as RS/RSF. With RS/RSF, the beys you can beat are limited to RF/R2F/LRF beys of the same spin direction as you. With CS, spin direction is less important, and you can outspin a whole bunch of things too. As such, RS/RSF are really impractical in tourneys, while CS is far more useable.

And to the rest of you, the horrific stamina is probably more important than the same-spin thing, for the record.
Need The Best Attack, Stamina and Defense Combo's Out Of These Beyblades

Ray Unicorno D125CS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Leone 145WB X2
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Storm Saggitario 145SD (From RB)
Dark Saggitario WD145SD (From RB)
Earth Aquila 145WD X2
Limited Edition Earth Aquila 105HF/S
Limited Edition Storm Pegasis 105HF
Limited Edition Burn Phoenix 105F
Flame Libra DF145BS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Dark Bull H145SD X2
Flame Bull 100WB X2 (From RB)
Dark Cancer CH120SF (Maybe FS ..Forgot)

Ray Unicorno D125CS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Leone 145WB X2
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Earth Aquila 145WD X2
Flame Libra DF145BS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Dark Bull H145SD X2

Rate Them As Well And Tell Me The Required Parts To make It Even Better.
TQ.

Ray Unicorno D125CS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Leone 145WB X2
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Earth Aquila 145WD X2
Flame Libra DF145BS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Dark Bull H145SD X2

Rate Them And Tell Me What Other Parts I Need To Make The Combos Better.
I have a
Phantom fox ms
Gaia dragoon ms
Driger ms
Draciel ms a
Balance combo
Is what I'm looking for
Cyber pegasis 100F, Galaxy Pegasis, Rock Giraffe R145, Dark Bull H145 MF2 and Burn Fireblaze 135MS what good combo can I get out of these?
I need the best defence, attack, stamina, and IF POSSIBLE a destabilizer.
My beyblades are:
2 METAL FACES
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Lightning l Drago 100 HF
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
Rock Leone 145 WB
Dark Bull H145 SD
Meteo l Drago LW100 LF
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Fang Leone 125 W2D
Thanks Grin
Back2Back Wrote:I need the best defence, attack, stamina, and IF POSSIBLE a destabilizer.
My beyblades are:
2 METAL FACES
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Lightning l Drago 100 HF
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
Rock Leone 145 WB
Dark Bull H145 SD
Meteo l Drago LW100 LF
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Fang Leone 125 W2D
Thanks

Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF
Defense: MF Basalt Bull D125CS (needs a GB145/BD145/230 to be top tier)
Stamina: Basalt Bull AD145WD
I got a MF2, Rock Giraffe R145WB, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, Cyber Pegasis 100F, Burn Fireblaze 135MS

What good combos I get out of these.
(May. 29, 2011  9:48 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  5:57 AM)galaxyblader14 Wrote: What does anyone think about thee combos

[edited with proper combo names and judgements]
Rock Cancer 105HF: Needs a Metal Face, and a lower track, not bad in hasbro stadiums, pretty terrible in TT Attack.

Storm Pegasus 105 FS: Terrible, all outclassed, too much recoil for TT Attack.

MF Earth Leone ED145B: Sub-par. B is extremely outclassed, ED145 is mostly outclassed, Earth is good, Leone is OK, MF should be MF-H. Thanks to the bad tip and average track (and generally because it's an extremely dated combo), it'll be KO'd by anything serious.

If anyone have any opinions about these combos just reply.
For starters, that's not what this thread is for. Next, we just name combos as I've edited the quote to say. Same info, less of a pain in the butt to read.
Next issue: The Flat, with the whole in it, is called HOLE FLAT. This is a basic thing that you should already know before posting.
You should read the beywiki entries on the parts of these combo's, they're all basically outclassed.
I suggest you go and read beywiki and other stuff around the forums (including the introductory PM you got upon joining) before posting any more.

Lastly, your signature is WAY too large.

RustyXD: Right on, it's excellent.

Ok I thank you for what you think about my combo, sorry I didn't type the names the way I should. I didn't know about the Hole Flat performance tip because I got it from the game and it just had instuctions on how to build it, nothing about attack, defense, or stamina level for each part or names for is part, and I didn't think to look up the part on beywiki at the time. Thanks for telling me that my signature was to big.

And just one more fact, I don't have any takara tomy beyblade items, and I test the beyblades in a hasbro stadium.
What are the best gravity combos?? Thanks
Which combo is better for stamina, Basalt Kerbecs 90WD, or Hell Kerbecs BD145WD?
Edit
thermalblaze, you could have done a search, but MF Gravity Perseus R145RF, MF Gravity Perseus CH120/D125RF, MF Gravity Perseus CH120MF/XF.

IdiotBox: Well, one is on our top tier list for stamina, the other isn't. Take a guess? And try to search or at least use your eyes next time Uncertain
Ok thanks, I don't have R145 Uncertain would Shield 130 be ok??
Might work, but what 145-height tracks do you have?
(May. 29, 2011  12:15 PM)ShimonCozaart Wrote: Need The Best Attack, Stamina and Defense Combo's Out Of These Beyblades

Ray Unicorno D125CS
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Rock Leone 145WB X2
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Earth Aquila 145WD X2
Flame Libra DF145BS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Dark Bull H145SD X2
Rate Them And Tell Me What Other Parts I Need To Make The Combos Better.
(Tracks are from best to worst)
Attack:
Lightning LDrago H145/CH120/100RF
Gravity Perseus D125/AD145/H145/100RF
Ray Unicorno 100/105RF
(All need Metal Faces and you should get BD145 for Lightning LDrago)

Defense:
Earth Bull CH120/AD145RF/WB (Get Metal Faces, Basalt, BD145 and CS)

Stamina:
Earth Bull 100/145WD.

I don't think anyone helped you out, so..