"Build me a combo!"

upper is always better at lld and HF is fro lightning LF is from meteo i would suggest hf as it is controllable LF is like almost impossible to slide/ bank
thanks RustyXD...what stly of launching suit the combo?
[u]Is this a good combo: Rate on a scale of 1-10[/
u]
@ benjohadi the sliding shoot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzd...ideo_title
this is a guide on it its quite hard to use on hf though but way easier then LF Tongue_out
Is This A Good Bey: Earth Bull GB145SD: Rate on scale of 1-10
its ok stamina 5
i would suggest changing the preformance tip to CS , RS , RSF or WB (if you can only get Hasbro)
or change the track to 85 90 100 AD145
Help guys i really really need help what are destablizers for MF-H Hell Aquario230Cs and we use WSS and the old Plastic stadiums and and for the top three we use tornado stadium pls help
Help guys i really really need help what are destablizers for MF-H Hell Aquario230Cs and we use WSS and the old Plastic stadiums and and for the top three we use tornado stadium pls help
WHta a destablizer for MF-H Hell Aquario230CS?
WHta a destablizer for MF-H Hell Aquario230CS?
Use Upper Mode, and instead of 100LF/HF, use BD145LRF. Put a Metal Face on it if you can access one.
(May. 27, 2011  6:45 AM)Xyo Wrote: HEy what should i use MF-H Hell Aquario 230CS or MF-H Hell Aquario 230WD?

If you're going for defense, use CS. But if you're going for stamina, use WD.

If I am wrong, please correct me.
Is Earth Bull GB145SD/WD a good combo..... If so Rate on a scale from 1-10
What if I have Sagittario's spintrack (forgot what it was called) would that add to any stamina/balance? Also Ball is kinda good right, can you guys build me a combo out of all of the parts I have given?
(May. 22, 2011  7:35 AM)Mugiwara Luffy Wrote: can i get some attack, defence and stamina combos with the beys i have?

hell kerbecs bd145ds
big bang pegasis f:d
rock giraffe r145wb
flame libra t125es i think its 125
lightning ldrago 100hf
aquario 105f
mf cyber pegasis 100hf
poison serpent sw145sd
storm pegasis 105rf
galaxy pegasis w105r2f
flame sagittario c145s
rock orse d125b
thermal lacerta wa130hf
fury capricorn 100hf
dark bull h145sd
rock leone 145wb
burn phoenis 135ms
earth eagle 145wd
earth virgo gb145 bs
dark gasher ch120fs i think its 120
earth wolf 105wd
evil pisces ed145wd

can i get some good combos with the 2 new beys i got? ray unicorno d125cs and basalt horogium 145wd. i also traded evil pisces ed145wd for earth bull ad145wd
MFBasalt BullBD145CS
MFLLD100RF
Hell KerbecksBD145WD
Attack MF lightning l drago bd145 R2F
defence MF basalt kerbecs bd145CS
stamina hell kerbecs bd145WD all your combos are Top tier
HEy guys is Ibeyblader's answer correct because the tourney is tomorrow
sort of he is correct about defence but for stamina use CS as well Tongue_out
Actually, use D for Stamina.
Xyo I might be wrong, but I think you should remove the metal face for stamina.
(May. 27, 2011  9:33 PM)The Big Cat Wrote: Is Earth Bull GB145SD/WD a good combo..... If so Rate on a scale from 1-10

your question was already answered and a recommendation was given to you on that combo
Can anyone give me a combo out my beyblades

Dark Gasher CH120/FS
Storm Aquario 100/HF S
Rock Leone 145/WB
Storm Pegasus 105/RF
Cyber Pegasus 105/F (I also have the red one with the metal face bolt).
Hyper Aquario 105/F
Rock Aries ED145/B
Earth Eagle 145/WD
Mf rock ch120 rf attack
Mf earth aquario Ed145 wb/ rd
Earth aquario 100 wd
I was messing around earlier, and I was trying to find a replacement for RF in the combo MF LLD CH145RF, and I replaces the MF with MF-H and RF with HF/S. I was trying to find something that could counter MF Earth Bull GB145WD, and it didn't come out very good while in S. I haven't tested in HF, but I doubt that would work well. Is there any replacement I can use with Season 1 parts/GPerseus? Or is there any use in this combo? Thanks Grin
Well for starters a lot of kids use attack like GP D125RF so i need to use it because sometimes it gets KOed
Can someone make me a good combo using rock metal wheel?