"Build me a combo!"

What would be the best combo to use for flame libra either for stamina or defense?
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:59 AM)xCiegex Wrote: What would be the best combo to use for flame libra either for stamina or defense?
You could tell us what other Beyblades you have ... It would probably be Stamina with Flame Bull DF145/145SD though, if you really want to keep Flame.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:59 AM)xCiegex Wrote: What would be the best combo to use for flame libra either for stamina or defense?

Flame Libra 145SD, if you're set on using the Libra Clear Wheel, is a decent Stamina type. Replacing Libra with Bull is better though.
2 Storm Pegasus 105 RF- 1 is already made into Storm Pegasus 100 RF
Dark Bull H145 SD
Flame Libra T125 ES
Rock Leone 145 WB
Dark Gasher CH 120 FS
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Lightning L Drago 100- Not sure of the bottom its the gold one.
Lightning l drago CH120RF top tier
Sooo, yes. Flame Bull 145SD for stamina.
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:04 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Lightning L Drago 100- Not sure of the bottom its the gold one.

Gold base, Fake?
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:11 AM)xCiegex Wrote: no the gold energy ring.

LL Drago doesn't have a gold energy ring just a gold metal wheel
its lightning l drago the lightning wheel is red the energy ring is gold it comes with the red and blue storm pegasus.
gold clear wheel you mean yea it comes with Super Vortex Stadium
GeneralHawx was probably confused with the different lingo you used. We call Energy Rings Clear Wheels and Fusion Wheels can jus be called (Metal) wheels. Or he just forgot about that set -.-
The bottom if HF btw!
Ah I forgot about the set thanks guys it's a little confusing since Hasbro released it by themselves
OK guys back to my ?. which of the bottoms is better for my TSagitarioDF145__
Is it a S, BS or ES and dont say something like <neither theyre all bad> I actually need one
Thanx
EERM.. I'ts kinda difficult
but in my opinion es would be best as I own all off these and es sucks a little less than the other two
for people who like defense types this is the best one.combine rock leone and flame bull and you have an awsome defense type
for defensive bladers try combining rock leone and flame bull.change the fusion wheel,spin track,and performance tip.there you go you got the best defense type for anyone[/size]
flame bull has no defencive parts except for H145 (suckish)
and the bull clear wheel also rock has far too much recoil and I doubt anyones going to use flame as an attack type
the only "AWESOME" part here is WB and that can't carry the whole bey
(Aug. 05, 2010  9:00 AM)Nova Wrote: flame bull has no defencive parts except for H145 (suckish)
Hasbro released Flame Bull from the "Faceoff Set Lion Gale Force Wall" (which came with Flame Bull 100F and Rock Leone 145WB), it does not come with H145.

Anyway, Nova's point still stands. Rock has too much recoil to be 'the best' Defense combo. You should take a look at the Competitive MFB Combos thread to see the list of Top-Tier combos.
thanx diamond
I am not that up to date with the hasbro releases
so i assumed it had H145
What's better LLdrago100HF or LLdragoH145HF
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:13 PM)rentao Wrote: What's better LLdrago100HF or LLdragoH145HF

Lightning LDrago 100HF. Still not great though.
Anybody know what I could use to remove sharpie from a metal and clear wheel without harming the parts themselves?

Please ignore this post, clicked on the wrong link on the homepage.
your question has nothing to do with this thread.

Therefore, nobody should answer your question.
I honestly did not mean for it to be on here 0_o stupid iPod Internet. Would go in ask a question and get an answer right?
And to put my post on topic:

What track would work for my stamina combo flame libra ___fs, 125 or t125