"Build me a combo!"

are there any good combos for earth eagle?
(Aug. 04, 2010  4:17 PM)xCiegex Wrote: are there any good combos for earth eagle?

Yes.

Defense: MF Earth Bull GB145WB [Top Tier]
MF Earth Bull C145WB [Top Tier]
Stamina: Earth Bull 145WD [Top Tier]
I have Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Bull 100F, Storm Aires 125S, Flame Sagittario C145S, and i recently got Flame Libra T125ES and Storm Pegasis 105RF as early birhday preasents for my brother and I from my grandparents.

Im almost positive that Rock C145WB is still the best defense i can make and Storm ____ 100/105 RF would now be my best attack choice.

I cant figure out an effective Stamina blade ever since my dark wolf DF145FS fell out of my brother's pocket while he was biking to a friends house ( I used its track and bottom). Anybody have any ideas?
(Aug. 04, 2010  6:24 PM)Rock Draciel Wrote: I have Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Bull 100F, Storm Aires 125S, Flame Sagittario C145S, and i recently got Flame Libra T125ES and Storm Pegasis 105RF as early birhday preasents for my brother and I from my grandparents.

Im almost positive that Rock C145WB is still the best defense i can make and Storm ____ 100/105 RF would now be my best attack choice.

I cant figure out an effective Stamina blade ever since my dark wolf DF145FS fell out of my brother's pocket while he was biking to a friends house ( I used its track and bottom). Anybody have any ideas?

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top Tier]
Defense: Rock Bull C145WB [Decent]
Stamina: Flame Bull 145ES [Mediocre]

I'm confused. Do you still have a FS? If so...

Stamina: Flame Bull 145FS [Okay]

would be better.
Hey guys what would be the best combo for me, so far I have Lightning L Drago, Storm Pegasus, Dark Cancer, and Storm Capricorn. Thx for helping.
(Aug. 04, 2010  7:16 PM)Renn Wrote: Hey guys what would be the best combo for me, so far I have Lightning L Drago, Storm Pegasus, Dark Cancer, and Storm Capricorn. Thx for helping.

Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF [Good]
Lightning LDrago CH120RF [Okay]

You don't really have parts for anything other than attack.
is mf rockleone 105wb a good combo
105 is too low a Track for Defense in my opinion. Switch it out with 145 or ED145 if all you have are Hasbro parts. Rock is passable, but switch it out with Earth when it comes out.

Edit: I just remembered that Hasbro has C145 now. Use that if you can.
I think a great combo would be putting lightning ldrago's track on stormpegasis.Doing this you will give stormpegasis an extra boost of speed.Unlike Quetzalcoatl 90wf, this attack type will have better stamina and probably more grip to the stadium floor.
Quote:I'm confused. Do you still have a FS? If so...

Stamina: Flame Bull 145FS [Okay]

would be better.

oops, my bad I kinda put alot of useless and off-topic parts in that Chocked_2. thanks for still helping!
(Aug. 04, 2010  7:37 PM)stormsagittario Wrote: I think a great combo would be putting lightning l drago's track on storm pegasis.Doing this you will give storm pegasis an extra boost of speed.Unlike Quetzalcoatl 90wf, this attack type will have better stamina and probably more grip to the stadium floor.

Storm _ 100RF is already a top-tier ATtack combo. However, I believe that Quetz should have more Stamina as it uses a WF, which is made of plastic.
I still think stormsagittario is right about her combo.
On the contrary on what stormsagittario said, RF is faster and has more grip.
I recently picked up a beyblade metal fusion super vortex battle set and im looking for a combo that makes use of Lightning L-Drago's left spin and attacking power useing the parts i already have (i only have acess to hasbro beyblade parts)
heres what ive got

Lightning L-Drago(vortex set), storm pegasus, storm aquario, dark wolf,dark bull, rock leone, flame safittario, dark gasher,rock aries,storm capracorn, flame bull, storm aries, and rock aquario
(Aug. 04, 2010  8:32 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: I recently picked up a beyblade metal fusion super vortex battle set and im looking for a combo that makes use of Lightning L-Drago's left spin and attacking power useing the parts i already have (i only have acess to hasbro beyblade parts)
heres what ive got

Lightning L-Drago(vortex set), storm pegasus, storm aquario, dark wolf,dark bull, rock leone, flame safittario, dark gasher,rock aries,storm capracorn, flame bull, storm aries, and rock aquario
Lightning L Drago 100HF, CH120RF and 100RF can all be quite good. Even with only Hole Flat, I find Lightning L Drago to still be very decent.

However, it all depends what stadiums you have ... With Hasbro's, it might be useless to attack.
You want us to only use Lightning L Drago? If so then...

Lightning L Drago CH120RF
I'm guessing you don't have a metal face.

EDIT:Beaten.
(Aug. 04, 2010  8:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  8:32 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote: I recently picked up a beyblade metal fusion super vortex battle set and im looking for a combo that makes use of Lightning L-Drago's left spin and attacking power useing the parts i already have (i only have acess to hasbro beyblade parts)
heres what ive got

Lightning L Drago 100HF, CH120RF and 100RF can all be quite good. Even with only Hole Flat, I find Lightning L Drago to still be very decent.

However, it all depends what stadiums you have ... With Hasbro's, it might be useless to attack.

one quick off topic question, both my dark gasher's spin track seems loose and seems easy to chage in mid battle if hit just right, is it supposed to be loose and easy to change or is it supposed to click into place?
(Aug. 04, 2010  8:39 PM)Axel Phantom Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  8:34 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
heres what ive got

one quick off topic question, both my dark gasher's spin track seems loose and seems easy to chage in mid battle if hit just right, is it supposed to be loose and easy to change or is it supposed to click into place?

It's not supposed to lock competely.
If it's changes to the lower height mid-battle, it is completely normal.
Well, I wouldn't say it's normal, but it is a common flaw.
how about mf earth leone 105wb is that good
Well, you would need a higher track like C145 or GB145 and that would be an above average defense bey.
guys I've got a TsagitarioDFD which is kinda suppost to be top tier but it only spins for 1,54 seconds (I think its because my D is a bit worn down) whilst my FPicesT125Bs spins for (according to other users (I also know that) T125 and Bs are realy bad) 2,06 seconds and my FAries145S (which I also figure really bad) spins for 2,33 can you please help me change the bottom of my TsagitarioDFD for one of these Es, Bs or S

Or maby the whole structure (I need a starmina blade) with Thermal, Flame, Dark Libra, Sagitario,Pices, Aries Df145, 100, 145,T125 S, ES, BS PS:thank you very much I appreciate your help
What Good Combos Can I Make With:
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Gasher/Cancer CH120FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Flame Libra T125ES
Flame Sagittario C145S?
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:13 PM)The_Girl_Who_ Wrote: What Good Combos Can I Make With:
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Gasher/Cancer CH120FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Flame Libra T125ES
Flame Sagittario C145S?
Rock Bull C145WB for OK Defense. Storm Pegasis 100RF for good Attack. Flame Bull DF145/145SD for decent Stamina.
storm pegasis 100rf top tier