Attack: storm pegasis 100RF
Defence: rock bull C145SD
Starmina: flame sagitario 145WB
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:18 PM)rentao Wrote: Attack: storm pegasis 100RF
Defence: rock bull C145SD
Starmina: flame sagitario 145WB
You mixed SD and WB up.

Also, you two are late hahah.
I didnt really Its just that she only has one sd and no other good starminas (wd, d, sd) so I thouht that wb would best for starmina out of everything thats left out

PS:is sombody going to answer my ?
(Aug. 04, 2010  10:24 PM)rentao Wrote: I didnt really Its just that she only has one sd and no other good starminas (wd, d, sd) so I thouht that wb would best for starmina out of everything thats left out
You are wrong ... Wide Ball is better for Defense, and Semi-Defense is better for Stamina. There is no issue with what The_Girl_Who_ owns, because as I told you, you mixed up SD and WB.

Also, your best Bottom for Stamina is probably D, I think, because S, while alone, will spin long, but it will lose balance very quickly in an actual battle.
If you know that much, can't you answer it yourself? I believe Thermal Pisces DF145 umm, just choose one of those bottoms. They all lose balance.

EDIT: I guess beaten?
OK thanx kai-v for pointing that out

PS:my point was that my D is not in its best condition and is easily beaten in starmina by other bottoms which (accordding to RエスコルピオT125JB ES, well, it sucks... S, again, it sucks ) so which one is better of the ones who suck thats what I was wondering and also I know that much Chaostorm becaus nearly every third beyblader has a stardust pegsis 100RF
OK, so i've got myself some MFB's

I was wondering if i could get a ggod combo from the very few i have?

Pegasis 105RF
BB-21 Set
Wolf DF145FS
If I were you I would keep pegasis as it is because it has the best attack you can get out of wery few blade you have
Actually, BB-21 comes with a 100, so he should build Storm Pegasis 100RF.
Oh sorry so that's what BB-21 is just didn't know what it was if it's not too hard for you can you send me it's link
(Aug. 04, 2010  11:06 PM)rentao Wrote: Oh sorry so that's what BB-21 is just didn't know what it was if it's not too hard for you can you send me it's link
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc
Thanks guys Grin Much appreciated. I'll be back when i get more MFB's Grin Thanks again
rock leone dark gasher dark wolf storm aries storm capricorn storm aquario combos please
attack: storm _____ 100RF

Defence: Rock Aquario CH120 WB
(Aug. 04, 2010  11:25 PM)momiji manju Wrote: attack: storm _____ 100RF

He doesn't have Storm Pegasus
well actually i do have storm pegasis but those were my friends beys
(Aug. 04, 2010  11:21 PM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: rock leone dark gasher dark wolf storm aries storm capricorn storm aquario combos please

Attack: Storm _______ 100HF/S (HF Mode) [Okay]
Defense: Rock Aquario CH120WB [Mediocre]
Stamina: Rock Aries 145FS [Mediocre]
what's the absolute best combo i can build with:
-Storm Aquario 100HFS
-Dark Wolf 145FS
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:02 AM)LibraMan223 Wrote: what's the absolute best combo i can build with:
-Storm Aquario 100HFS
-Dark Wolf 145FS

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S (HF Mode) [Okay]
Stamina: Dark Wolf DF145FS [Bad]
one question Daegor 42 how do you switch from S to HF? I forgot.
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:06 AM)LibraMan223 Wrote: one question Daegor 42 how do you switch from S to HF? I forgot.

Pull the tabs on the bottom down, then rotate the bottom and push it back up.
(Aug. 04, 2010  11:49 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  11:25 PM)momiji manju Wrote: attack: storm _____ 100RF

He doesn't have Storm Pegasus

Woops. Sorry, must have been seeing things.
lets see i hardly have any beyblades cause i lost mines a long time ago but i noe alot so im looking for an attack combo mostly upper attack useing only the dragoon blades tyson used in the series the blades i have are
Dragoon G
Dragoon GT
Dragoon S
Dragoon V2
Is Flame Libra C145 WB a good defense blade? However i don't have a metal face for it.
(Aug. 05, 2010  4:56 AM)xCiegex Wrote: Is Flame Libra C145 WB a good defense blade? However i don't have a metal face for it.

It's not terrible.