yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125F
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS/MB
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD, Twisted Cancer AD145WD
(Jul. 21, 2012  6:44 PM)AWESOMEBLADER96 Wrote: Yeah I'm so sorry here they are: My beyblade parts

Attack: Gravity Perseus D125/R145CS (if CS is aggressive; if not, use F)
Stamina: Twisted Gasher/Kerbecs 100/AD145WD/D/SD or 230D/SD
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145MB/CS (if CS is calm; if not, just wear down the rubber)

Now, see how easy that was? Tongue_out_wink

(Jul. 21, 2012  6:58 PM)Emperor Wrote: Ok. So I need a mixture of Attack And Stamina into one combo. AND by the way these are all Hasbro so IMO they suck because Ultimate Meteo-LDrago Assault DOESN'T SPIN STEAL!
Remember a mixture of attack AND stamina into one combo.

Attack: Ray Striker R145CS (if CS is aggressive; if not, use HF)
Stamina: Twisted Kerbecs 145WD
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS (if CS is calm; if not, just wear down the rubber)

You don't have the parts necessary to build a Attack-Stamina hybrid, unfortunately. And L-Drago II Assault Ver. isn't supposed to be good for equalizing, you know. It's made entirely out of plastic, just as Takara-Tomy's.
(Jul. 21, 2012  7:27 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  6:44 PM)AWESOMEBLADER96 Wrote: Yeah I'm so sorry here they are: My beyblade parts

Attack: Gravity Perseus D125/R145CS (if CS is aggressive; if not, use F)
Stamina: Twisted Gasher/Kerbecs 100/AD145WD/D/SD or 230D/SD
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145MB/CS (if CS is calm; if not, just wear down the rubber)

Now, see how easy that was? Tongue_out_wink

(Jul. 21, 2012  6:58 PM)Emperor Wrote: Ok. So I need a mixture of Attack And Stamina into one combo. AND by the way these are all Hasbro so IMO they suck because Ultimate Meteo-LDrago Assault DOESN'T SPIN STEAL!
Remember a mixture of attack AND stamina into one combo.

Attack: Ray Striker R145CS (if CS is aggressive; if not, use HF)
Stamina: Twisted Kerbecs 145WD
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS (if CS is calm; if not, just wear down the rubber)

You don't have the parts necessary to build a Attack-Stamina hybrid, unfortunately. And L-Drago II Assault Ver. isn't supposed to be good for equalizing, you know. It's made entirely out of plastic, just as Takara-Tomy's.

Really? So if I get the regular version of Meteo-LDrago it'll spin steal? And what parts would I need to get the Attack-Stamina hybrid. And thanks for the combos. They work fine!
The regular L-Drago II [Absorb Ver.] is the one with rubber, so yes, it should be able to equalize.

And I'd recommend you try out MF-H Flash Orion W145MF or Phantom Hades 90MF for a mix of Stamina and Attack. If you need to know what to buy to acquire those parts, you should ask in the "Purchase Consultation" thread in the Bey Marketplace forum. Wink
(Jul. 21, 2012  8:21 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: The regular L-Drago II [Absorb Ver.] is the one with rubber, so yes, it should be able to equalize.

And I'd recommend you try out MF-H Flash Orion W145MF or Phantom Hades 90MF for a mix of Stamina and Attack. If you need to know what to buy to acquire those parts, you should ask in the "Purchase Consultation" thread in the Bey Marketplace forum. Wink

AWWW Unhappy Why'd did I choose L-Drago II Assault when there was Spiral Capricorn90MF?!?!?

Now I just need Phantom Orion.
Make my friend a combo.
is there such thing as a better defence combo than Twisted Tempo 145WD?
I'm no beyblade genius but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes, there are better defence combos. The answer's either that or candy canes.....
by the way dont only listen to my opinion, i'm new to this
well... because this is "build me a combo" i was hoping to have a combo that is better than an uncoustomized Twisted Tempo. I have all hasbro metal fusion - metal masters parts.
(Jul. 21, 2012  10:40 PM)dragondrone Wrote: well... because this is "build me a combo" i was hoping to have a combo that is better than an uncoustomized twisted tempo. I have all part's that are not: plastic gen. hms. zeroG. or 4D.

Ya kinda need to list those. Some of us don't know all of those...
(Jul. 21, 2012  10:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  10:40 PM)dragondrone Wrote: well... because this is "build me a combo" i was hoping to have a combo that is better than an uncoustomized twisted tempo. I have all part's that are not: plastic gen. hms. zeroG. or 4D.

Ya kinda need to list those. Some of us don't know all of those...

I think I fixed it. Look in the post above yours. Is that what you ment?
No, I think I know wat he meant. He meant that he wants you to LIST your PARTS so he knows what you have and can build you a combo.
No, he meant for you to list all of your parts so he can build you a combo or two
What would be a great stamina combo?
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:24 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: What would be a great stamina combo?

Phantom(Stamina Mode) Cancer W145WD

And if you want us to make you a combo, please list your parts
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:30 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:24 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: What would be a great stamina combo?

Phantom(Stamina Mode) Cancer W145WD

And if you want us to maje you a comb, please list your parts

Thanks and next time I will!
hows this combo?i wanna make the strongest defense type
Face bolt:leone
energy ring:aries
fusion wheel:earth
spin track:virgo
Performance tip:eagles performance tip
i call it:earth leone
heres my strong attck type thought:
face bolt:l-drago
energy ring:pegusus
fusion wheel:burn
spin track:l-drago
performence tip:sf(semi-flat)
i call it:burn l-drago
(Jul. 21, 2012  9:42 PM)BirdLover Wrote: Make my friend a combo.

*Please

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/R145CS (if CS is aggressive; if not, use F)
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD/D/SD/EWD
Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)CS (if CS is calm; if not, wear down the rubber)

(Jul. 21, 2012  10:28 PM)dragondrone Wrote: is there such thing as a better defence combo than Twisted Tempo 145WD?

That question would belong in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer #2" thread.

Please check the Competitive MFB Combos list.

(Jul. 22, 2012  1:04 AM)blader7228 Wrote: hows this combo?i wanna make the strongest defense type

To find the current best Defense combos, please check the Competitive MFB Combos list.
@Blader7223:

The face bolt is irrelevant unless it is a Metal Face. Also, the name of a beyblade is [Metal Wheel] [Clear Wheel]. So, if you took Rock Leone and swapped its Face for Lightning L-Drago's Face, it would still be Rock Leone. However, swapping the Energy Ring for Virgo would make it Rock Virgo.

Understand now? Wink
I really can't think of a good combo, I have both l-drago's, hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, counter leone, fang leone, storm aquario, and burn Phoenix. Any suggestions?
(Jul. 22, 2012  3:45 AM)scout25 Wrote: I really can't think of a good combo, I have both l-drago's, hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, counter leone, fang leone, storm aquario, and burn Phoenix. Any suggestions?
What type do you want?.Then we can suggest you.
What performence tips do u think should go with this combo?
Diablo Nemasis TH170

just any tips that u think will be good with this
Does Duo ___ 230 SD perform better, stamina wise, with or without MF-H. I lost consecutively without MF-H to mirrors of the combo, with it on. Basically what I'm trying to ask is Duo Aquario 230 SD, with or without MF-H?

I would say without, since you said stamina wise. A stamina type wants its weight focuused on the outside, having a MF-H on it would hinder it. The reason for your lost, the other Duo must've been heavier. I would say put a MF-L on it. For more info, read Ingulit's guide on weight distribution.
(Jul. 22, 2012  12:03 PM)Ladidumdum Wrote: I would say without, since you said stamina wise. A stamina type wants its weight focuused on the outside, having a MF-H on it would hinder it. The reason for your lost, the other Duo must've been heavier. I would say put a MF-L on it. For more info, read Ingulit's guide on weight distribution.
I feared that might have been the reason. Although, there was no way to know at the time. But, I do know that Pruebame's Duo was mint condition at the start of the tournament.
(Jul. 22, 2012  11:04 AM)miningforiorn Wrote: What performence tips do u think should go with this combo?
Diablo Nemasis TH170

just any tips that u think will be good with this

Diablo TH170 isn't very common, But RF/R2F/MF if you want anti-Attack, or CS/RDF/MB if you want pure defense...