100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I'm sure you ment RB, not MB.
What u guys think bout:
Atk: 1. Gravity Desroyer D125 LF
2. Dark Bull W105 RF
Def: 1. Grand Cetus WD145 WD
2. Gravity Destroyer WD145 WD
Stamina: 1. Burn Fireblaze although all the time when i use any spin track the very second its touched by another bey it flops 2 the side and KO's
LF is a horrible tip. Dark is horrid. Grand is only mediocre for defense, WD145 has a lot of recoil so I should not be used for defense. WD is for stamina, not defense. Gravity has too much recoil to be a defense wheel. Burn is outclassed as is MS and 135.
I'm pretty sure MS was never good,haha.
MS pierced stadiums, so it was banned for a little bit, then brought back. People who use MS (if they're that confident in it) have to use it with caution.

A little off topic, it's unfortunate that the first bey most newbies get is Burn Phoenix...
Either stamina or defense
I also have gravity perseus
These are the beys that I have which i need a combo for:

Rock Leone 145 WB
Counter Leone 145 D
Storm Pegasus 105 S
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Vulcan Horseus 145 D
Dark Bull 125 S
Storm Aquario 100 HFS
Storm Serpent 105 WD
Attack: Nothing...
Defense: Earth Aquario 145WB
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100WD
I really can't think of a good combo, I have both l-drago's (lightning l-drago and meteo l-drago), hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, counter leone, fang leone, storm aquario, gravity Perseus and burn Phoenix. Any suggestions?
Try Hell Kerbecs BD145WD,its an outclassed stamina combo..Also,Meteo L-Drago/Gravity Perseus 100WD is spin equalizer thats mediocre. There is also Basalt/Burn Aquario AD145WD/D.
My bro needs a combo
Clear Wheels: Horseus, Capricorn, L-Drago II, Rex, and Scorpio.
Metal Wheels: Thermal, Vulcan, Burn, Fury, Rock, Meteo, and Nightmare
Tracks: SW145, T125, 85, DF105, 100, 230, 105, and D125.
Bottoms: JB, D, WD, HF, DS, R2F, CS, ES, and RF.
Thanks!
*Brofist*
(Jul. 22, 2012  8:50 PM)Death Bro Wrote: My bro needs a combo
Thanks!
*Brofist*

Attack: Vulcan Horuseus 85/100RF/R2F,very outclassed.
Defense: Nothing
Stamina: Burn Capricorn 230D/100WD
Other: Meteo L-Drago 100WD
(Jul. 22, 2012  8:50 PM)Death Bro Wrote: My bro needs a combo
Thanks!
*Brofist*

Attack: Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R²F
Defense:Nothing
Stamina: Burn Capricorn 100WD
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago 100WD
Thanks shaman-r
Shaman-R and Bobmcdoogal, he actually can use Nightmare _____ 230CS for defense. Though not great, it's still something. Before the Maximum series came out, you know that Earth was the best defense wheel, right? Then Nightmare was the second best defense wheel then.
I knew about earth but not nightmare,that might been top tier when i quit beyblade..
(Jul. 16, 2012  10:20 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Karl: Phantom Cancer BD145EDS or Duo Cancer/Aquario/Bull AD145WD
Okay, any other good stamina/defense beys?
I use Phantom Cancer 230CS. Try that and Duo Aquario 230CS. Also, MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF does well as Defense, Spin Steal, and beats other Stealers.
(Jul. 22, 2012  1:24 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  9:42 PM)BirdLover Wrote: Make my friend a combo.

*Please

Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125/R145CS (if CS is aggressive; if not, use F)
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD/D/SD/EWD (all are illegally worn so can I use DS?)
Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)CS (if CS is calm; if not, wear down the rubber)
Make me a combo using my parts down below as well.
I need a good attack and stamina bey based on byxis please ...
I have : ultimate gravity perseus stamina GB145S, Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Poison Pegasus ED145JB, Gravity Destroyer AD145WD, and Inferno Byxis CH120RS ... I know Inferno Byxis CH120 is good so i just need to know what performance tip to put ... Please help because the RS tip only lasts for like 30 seconds
With RS tip if you try to take off the Rubber from RS
BattleLion, DO NOT suggest stuff that are illegal.

@t-bone

Attack : Gravity Destroyer CH120HF
Defense : Gravity Destroyer CH120RS (Recoil attacker)
Stamina : Thermal _____ AD145WD

@BirdLover

*Please

Attack : MF Gravity Destroyer D125R2F
Defense : MF-H Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina : Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:12 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  10:10 AM)Kye#4 Wrote: Back at the attack part, you didn't mention the clear wheel, and i traded Hell, BD145, RDF for Burn,BGrin and i trded it again for black Fang Leonne130W2D. Plus i lostmy CS and T125 but i got D125 an F
Anyway are you sure i shouldn't use MF-L for the defense combo you gave me??

I just forgot to include a Clear Wheel, ha ha, sorry about that! I would've suggested you use Kerbecs because you didn't state whether or not you had Leone II. You also made a very poor trade as you traded your two very best Defensive parts for low-class, not even top-tier Stamina pieces, and then traded those too... Plus you lost your CS. Unhappy
And I did recommend you use that you use MF-L for Defense in addition to Attack...

Now, the best you can build is:

Attack: MF-L Fang Leone II D125/DF145F
Stamina: Death Aquario 100/D125/DF145WD/SD
Defense: MF-L Death Aquario 100WB

^Serious drop in competitive quality, unfortunately for you. :\
i traded ghell and BD145 because they're not in a good condition, RDF,is just not performing well so i traded it for a Bearing Drive(besides, my friend's wing pegasis bd145RDF got confiscated by a prefect at school)whats is the best combo for a Bearing Drive,cus i want it back from my friendEee

(Jul. 23, 2012  3:57 AM)Cake Wrote: I use Phantom Cancer 230CS. Try that and Duo Aquario 230CS. Also, MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF does well as Defense, Spin Steal, and beats other Stealers.
sry, i seem to have worded that wrong. What i meant to say was i want a combo the has very good stamina AND defense. sry for the misunderstanding.

Spin Steal is a Stamina of sorts. All of those are Stamina/Defense hybrids. Duo Aquario 230D and Phantom Cancer 230D are both top-tier Stamina. Duo, Aquario, and CS are top-tier Defense.

Tada, Defense/Stamina!