"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hell Horogium is Horrible, TBH. Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS/MB works well for Defense...
Okay thanks, but which is better basalt kerbecs bd145 mb/ cs or basalt kerbecs 230 d/cs? Or are they equal?
230CS has more room to wobble, but BD145CS is more common to use, as 230CS is outclassed now, and BD145MB has more stamina, but less resistance to wobbling...
Okay well I'll try both and see which works better for me.
here is a relisting of all of my parts. and some I forgot to list. XD
Fusion wheels: Ray, gravity, bakushin, flame, cyber, twisted, cyclone, storm
Clear wheels: Striker, destroyer, susanow, serpent, aquario, tempo, herculeo, aquila(I'm pretty sure it's an aquila)
Spin tracks: D125, 105 X 4, 90, SW145, 145
Performance tips: Flat X 3, wide flat, rubber flat, wide defence(my CS has become completely destroyed)
I'm willing to buy some MF-H's and 3 beyblades. I think I'll be buying from dimum2U's ebay account. Please lis the 3 beyblades and the combos I can make. THANKS!
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125RF (WF for Hasbro stadium...)
Defense: Nothing...
Stamina: Twisted Aquario 105WD

Get Hell Kerbecs and something with a CS. That'll give ya some good stuff.

As for what else to buy, go to the Purchase Consultation thread...
(Jul. 21, 2012  1:41 AM)Zanymidgt Wrote: here is a relisting of all of my parts. and some I forgot to list. XD
Clear wheels: Striker, destroyer, susanow, serpent, aquario, tempo, herculeo, aquila(I'm pretty sure it's an aquila)
Performance tips: Flat X 3, wide flat, rubber flat, wide defence(my CS has become completely destroyed)
I'm willing to buy some MF-H's and 3 beyblades. I think I'll be buying from dimum2U's ebay account. Please lis the 3 beyblades and the combos I can make. THANKS!

Attack: MF Gravity Destroyer D125RF(Use F/WF in Hasbro stadiums.
Defence: MF-H Twisted Aquario SW145WD(This isn`t a good combo because your CS has been destroyed.
(Jul. 21, 2012  1:45 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  1:41 AM)Zanymidgt Wrote: here is a relisting of all of my parts. and some I forgot to list. XD

Defence: MF-H Twisted Aquario SW145WD(This isn`t a good combo because your CS has been destroyed.

It's basic knowledge to know that just because Defense is in the name that WD is a STAMINA tip. Do not make these types of suggestions, please...
How good does this work:

Variares SW145MB/WD/DS/SD

Try the track on attack and stamina, and spin it left and right, and provide me your results. You can put it through PM or on here.
(Jul. 21, 2012  2:00 AM)5t3a1thBatt13r Wrote: How good does this work:

Variares SW145MB/WD/DS/SD

Try the track on attack and stamina, and spin it left and right, and provide me your results. You can put it through PM or on here.

Horribly. VariAres is meant for attack...
yah, variares is prefered attack, hes right
yah,variares is preferred attack,hes right
yah,variares is preferred attack,hes right
Did you test it? On beyblade.wikia.com, it says even though Bakushin Susanow is seen for attack, Bakushin fusion wheel is more of a defensive, and there are plenty relative situations with other parts.
(Jul. 21, 2012  2:20 AM)5t3a1thBatt13r Wrote: Did you test it?

I did test it, and I don't need to explain it at all. It got beat by a stock Cyber Pegasus 105F 35% of the time, and Cyber's been useless for the longest time...
(Jul. 21, 2012  1:47 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  1:45 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

It's basic knowledge to know that just because Defense is in the name that WD is a STAMINA tip. Do not make these types of suggestions, please...

If he has no other choice, then he can use WD for defense. More like a weight-based defense type, y'know? Outclassed though.

(Jul. 21, 2012  12:13 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  12:11 AM)waterbottleman Wrote: please give me a decent stamina or defense combo parts:

Clear wheels: l drago I, eagle, tempo, striker

Metal wheels: burn, twisted, earth, lightning, counter, galaxy

tracks: sw145, 145, w105, ch120

Tips: CS, WD, D

Thankyou very much

Attack: Lightning L-Drago CH120CS (If CS is aggressive...)
Defense: Twisted Striker SW145CS
Stamina: Burn Striker 145/W105 WD

If someone lacks GB145,230,TH170 and BD145, just suggest the lowest tracks they have for defense.
For stamina, wouldn't Twisted Striker W105WD be better?
twisted striker should be better than burn striker
(Jun. 03, 2012  5:36 AM)Kye#4 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  12:41 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2012  12:05 PM)Hel1Aquila Wrote: Could you make any good combos for me that may beat MF Fang Leonne T125SD ? I have
1 Metal face bolt 2
Clear wheel: Aquario, Horogium, Aquila, Sagittario, PegasusIII, Kronos, Phoenix, Kerbecs
Metal wheelGrinark, Rock, Hell, Ray, Flame, BigBang, Poison, Basalt, Storm
Track :BD145, D125, T125, 145, 100, LF100, DF145
Bottoms :WD, CS, SD, MS, DS(Sort of blunt:p), WB
Please make a good combo for me
My current best one is MF Hell Aquila BD145WD. Is that good enough to defeat MF Fang Leonne T125SD?
THANKS!

Attack: (MF-H?) Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (if CS is aggressive)
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)WD or Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs 100/D125/T125/DF145WD
Defense: (MF-H?) Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (if CS is calm)

You current "best" should do the trick just as well, though Kerbecs would be a better Clear Wheel. Which type of Facebolt is it that you have if you only have one Metal Face 2? Is it Metal Face Heavy (MF-H; all metal), Metal Face Light (MF-L; metal hex, plastic core), Metal Face Middle (MF-M; plastic hex, metal core), or Metal Face Feather (MF-F; all plastic)?
Thanks
this could kick my friends butt!
btw i got MF-L
What Combo is best for Fang and Death?
Is Flash Pisces CH120WF A good combo?
(Jul. 21, 2012  5:28 AM)Kye#4 Wrote:
btw i got MF-L

If that's the case, then you should use that on both your Attack and Defense customs as it's still better than a regular Facebolt.

As for the other two Metal Wheels, assuming you only got them in addition to your parts listed above, then your new combos would be:

Attack: MF-L Fang D125CS (if tip is aggressive)
Stamina: Death Aquario 100/T125/DF145WD/SD
Defense: MF-L Death Aquario BD145CS (if calm)

(Jul. 21, 2012  5:33 AM)Prodigy89 Wrote: Is Flash Pisces CH120WF A good combo?

It would be better if you could get a MF-H and use RF or R²F instead. Wink
(Jul. 21, 2012  5:33 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
btw i got MF-L

If that's the case, then you should use that on both your Attack and Defense customs as it's still better than a regular Facebolt.

As for the other two Metal Wheels, assuming you only got them in addition to your parts listed above, then your new combos would be:

It would be better if you could get a MF-H and use RF or R²F. Smile

Oh yeah I forgot to say that it has a MF-H

Okay! Smile
(Jul. 21, 2012  5:33 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
btw i got MF-L

It would be better if you could get a MF-H and use RF or R²F instead. Wink
Back at the attack part, you didn't mention the clear wheel, and i traded Hell, BD145, RDF for Burn,BGrin and i trded it again for black Fang Leonne130W2D. Plus i lostmy CS and T125 but i got D125 an F
Anyway are you sure i shouldn't use MF-L for the defense combo you gave me??
which is better,Death QuetzaqoatlD125SD OR Death Quetzaqoatl B:d?
Is Scythe Kreis Diablo T125 MF A good Combo??

AnnieDuck :- Don't double post...
Scythe Kreis Diablo is completely Illegal, and if they're not combined, they're not so good....
(Jul. 21, 2012  11:22 AM)Kye#4 Wrote: which is better,Death QuetzaqoatlD125SD OR Death Quetzaqoatl B:d?

please use the purchase consultation thread.
Actually blah, he was wondering which combo was better, since those aren't Quetz's parts.
No offense.