"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:31 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Not at all cs is an attack tip d is much better for stamina

NO, CS is a Defense tip, and even though D has good stamina, CS has the ability to OS it on occasions.

Where did you hear that CS was for attack?

TysonIsDaBest, use CS on BD145, and either or on 230. If Basalt 230, use CS...
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:31 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Not at all cs is an attack tip d is much better for stamina
Not necessarily, only if the CS is aggressive and CS is top-tier for defense when worn.
D is only for stamina and basalt can KO it so use CS for defense and D for stamina.
EDIT: Ninja'd by DefStamina88
Sure cs is good for defense but a lot of them are attack heavy and iv never seen one outspin a d
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:37 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Sure cs is good for defense but a lot of them are attack heavy and iv never seen one outspin a d

CS has great balance, and CS is usually only aggressive when it's mint, and not worn at all... Also, It has some good stability, unlike D, and the rubber prevents some of the gliding around...
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:37 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Sure cs is good for defense but a lot of them are attack heavy and iv never seen one outspin a d
Just wear the CS down and you'll be fine. Unless it's already worn.

Only if they are mint, and they can BTW.
EDIT: ninja'd again. XD, and isn't this spamming? If it is please carry on to PM
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:40 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: The gliding can be usefull though to deliver some final attacks

But, very rarely, and that's why D is a stamina tip, and CS doesn't glide enough, and is very stable, so that's why CS is Defense...
How did we get to which is stamina and which is defense we were talking about which out spun which
Ok, now it's SPAM take it to PM please.
Meteo ldrago BGrin :\? Is that any good?:\
Bearing Drive. I don't think any sensible person would ever recommend Meteo L-Drago B : D over Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD.

However, if you want help in this thread, your best bet is to list out the parts you own so that someone with the right knowledge can explain to you how to best use them.
Yea b:d would be terrible with meteo l-drago nothing could reach the rubber to steal spin just list your parts bro
i need a good omeaga dragonis combo i have already listed my parts though and im getting omeaga in post so what combo should i use??
Well, you kinda need to list your parts again, so we aren't switching between pages and all that difficult stuff...

Omega isn't really that useful, anyway...
Yea omega is only kinda decent for attack it isn't worth makeing the combo
(Jul. 05, 2012  10:25 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: i dont use many combo i normaly train and get good with beys so id like to hear a combo someone could help me with so heres the list:

getting soon:omeaga dragonis,vulcan horuseus,ray gill,ray unicorno,nightmare rex

so lets hear them please Smile

Attack: Gravity Perseus T125RF/R2F
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II 100/AD145WD/D
Defense: nothing suitable

Omega's not a good Attack Wheel, so I just recommended you combos from the parts you stated that you already had. If you're actually gonna get or have already gotten the things you said you were getting, then follow this list:

Attack: Gravity Perseus D125RF/R2F
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II 85/100/AD145WD/D
Defense: Earth Pegasus II GB145CS/RSF
(Jul. 14, 2012  11:50 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  10:25 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: i dont use many combo i normaly train and get good with beys so id like to hear a combo someone could help me with so heres the list:

getting soon:omeaga dragonis,vulcan horuseus,ray gill,ray unicorno,nightmare rex

so lets hear them please Smile

Attack: Gravity Perseus T125RF/R2F
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II 100/AD145WD/D
Defense: nothing suitable

Omega's not a good Attack Wheel, so I just recommended you combos from the parts you stated that you already had. If you're actually gonna get or have already gotten the things you said you were getting, then follow this list:

Attack: Gravity Perseus D125RF/R2F
Stamina: Earth Pegasus II 85/100/AD145WD/D
Defense: Earth Pegasus II GB145CS/RSF

thanks guys this will help Smile
Oh im sorry i ment Meteo ldrago BGrin. Is that any good???:\
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:27 AM)Bald Eagle Wrote: Oh im sorry i ment Meteo ldrago BGrin. Is that any good???:\

It's good but gets KO very easy, try Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD(It a better Spin Stealer againest Phantom Orion BGrin
No! These smilies get in the way! ITS meteo ldrago with phantom orion botom
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:46 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2012  1:27 AM)Bald Eagle Wrote: Oh im sorry i ment Meteo ldrago BGrin. Is that any good???:\

It's good...

No, it most certainly is not. Like you said afterward, Meteo is best off utilized with CH120EWD/WD for spin-equalization purposes in the BB-10 Attack Stadium.
Is Gravity Perseus S130 WD good for spin stealing against Mf-H Phantom Orion B:D