Rock Aquario 125 sf
Please build me a combo, thank you!

Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assault 85 xf
Storm Pegasus 105 rf
Lightning L-Drago 100 hf
Flame Sagittario c145 s
Rock Aquario 125 sf
what would be a better metal wheel for this stamina combo: _______ Hades Ad145WD... Duo or Phantom?
(Jul. 05, 2012  9:51 PM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: what would be a better metal wheel for this stamina combo: _______ Hades Ad145WD... Duo or Phantom?

Duo Cancer would actually be better. Unless you have a heavier Phantom then go for phantom. But generally Duo>Phantom
(Jul. 05, 2012  9:44 PM)tysonist Wrote: Ultimate Meteo L Drago Assault 85 xf
Storm Pegasus 105 rf
Lightning L-Drago 100 hf
Flame Sagittario c145 s
Rock Aquario 125 sf

Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100RF (HF if Hasbeo Stadium, C145 if you feel like it...)
Defense: Nothing...
Stamina: Nothing...

Meteo L-Drago Assault really isn't that useful... 85 is good for stamina, but you have nothing for stamina...
Just got new parts:
Clear Wheels: Virgo, Orso, Giraffe, Striker, Aries, Quetzalcoatl, Pegasis III, L-Drago II, Gemios, Picese, Ketos, Bull, Herculeo, Horogium, Pegasis, Pegasis II, Capricorn, Lynx, Destroyer, L-Drago, Uranus, and Orion
Metal Wheels: Spiral, Meteo, Earth, Storm, Killer, Basalt, Dark, Cyclone, Cyber, Galaxy, Beat, Death, Grand, Gravity, Rock, Flame, Big Bang, Phantom, Duo, and Ray.
Tracks: 90, 125, 160, 135, H145, T125, R145, W105, DF105, 100, DF145, TH170, C145, D125, CH120, SW145,230, and GB145.
Bottoms: SD, RS, WB, RDF, HF/S, B, LRF, WD, SF, CS, MF, SB, BS, RF, FGrin, HF, BGrin and F.
Faces: MSF, MF
Chrome Wheels: Reviser and Saramanda
Crystal Wheels: Shinobi and Guardian
Thanks!
Also, sorry if I've been asking for combos too much...
i dont use many combo i normaly train and get good with beys so id like to hear a combo someone could help me with so heres the list:

death quetzalcoatl(takara tomy)
cyber pegasus(takara tomy)
gravity perseus(takara tomy)
killer beafowl(takara tomy)
earth virgo
storm pegasus
galaxy pegasus
thermal picses
counter leone
burn pheonix
rock scorpio
meteo l drago

getting soon:omeaga dragonis,vulcan horuseus,ray gill,ray unicorno,nightmare rex

so lets hear them please Smile
Death Bro:
Attack: MF- Beat Lynx GB145RF
Defense: MSF- Saramanda Reviser/Reviser Saramanda TH170RDF/GB145CS
Stamina: Death Bull/Pegasis II 90/100 WD (or TH170SD)
Spin-Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago CH120WD
(Jul. 05, 2012  10:25 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: i dont use many combo i normaly train and get good with beys so id like to hear a combo someone could help me with so heres the list:

earth virgo
storm pegasus
galaxy pegasus
thermal picses
counter leone
burn pheonix
rock scorpio
meteo l drago

getting soon:omeaga dragonis,vulcan horuseus,ray gill,ray unicorno,nightmare rex

Attack: Gravity Perseus T125/UW145 RF
Defense: Death Pegasus II GB145RDF
Stamina: Death Pegasus II AD145WD

Get Hell Kerbecs. That will boost your defense and stamina arsenal...
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  10:25 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: i dont use many combo i normaly train and get good with beys so id like to hear a combo someone could help me with so heres the list:

earth virgo
storm pegasus
galaxy pegasus
thermal picses
counter leone
burn pheonix
rock scorpio
meteo l drago

thanks Smile i will get hell kerbecks and when i get it i will ask a combo for it then Smile
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:30 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

earth virgo
storm pegasus
galaxy pegasus
thermal picses
counter leone
burn pheonix
rock scorpio
meteo l drago

thanks Smile i will get hell kerbecks and when i get it i will ask a combo for it then Smile

Here's a great combo with BD145: MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:35 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:30 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:07 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: Gravity Perseus T125/UW145 RF

Dude, think about the TOP-TIER beys first. Yes, BHK's combo is pretty good, but think about the top-tier first, and recommend good combos as suggestions...
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:10 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:35 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:30 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: thanks Smile i will get hell kerbecks and when i get it i will ask a combo for it then Smile

Dude, think about the TOP-TIER beys first. Yes, BHK's combo is pretty good, but think about the top-tier first, and recommend good combos as suggestions...

The combo I listed isn't good...?
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:13 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:10 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2012  11:35 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Here's a great combo with BD145: MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF

It is good, but list top-tiers first, then those types...
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:37 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:13 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:10 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Dude, think about the TOP-TIER beys first. Yes, BHK's combo is pretty good, but think about the top-tier first, and recommend good combos as suggestions...

It is good, but list top-tiers first, then those types...

Well, considering I thought he already checked the list because Kai-V linked it in the thread..
No offense, but you can't assume things like that. She posted the link in the OP, and he probably just posted his parts and waited for responses. She most likely has linked it in other posts, but you can't assume right off the bat that he read it. Most people don't read OP's of threads that have this many pages.
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:11 AM)Tech Wrote: No offense, but you can't assume things like that. She posted the link in the OP, and he probably just posted his parts and waited for responses. She most likely has linked it in other posts, but you can't assume right off the bat that he read it. Most people don't read OP's of threads that have this many pages.

Well, in most cases people read it.
Is anyone going to answer my question
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:33 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:11 AM)Tech Wrote: No offense, but you can't assume things like that. She posted the link in the OP, and he probably just posted his parts and waited for responses. She most likely has linked it in other posts, but you can't assume right off the bat that he read it. Most people don't read OP's of threads that have this many pages.

It's highly unlikely that people read the OP of a 786 page thread even if they know what type of thread it is.

(Jul. 05, 2012  5:38 PM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Which is better for stamina flame or thermal
Not the solo spin time
But in the battle

Pls I want expert advice

Pls don't post like both are outclassed
I know it
I would say Thermal, but I could be wrong.

(Jul. 06, 2012  2:45 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: Is anyone going to answer my question

Thermal would be better. Flame has less recoil, but it makes the bey taller, which is its weak point....

(Jul. 06, 2012  2:45 AM)Tech Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:33 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:

It's highly unlikely that people read the OP of a 786 page thread even if they know what type of thread it is

It brings you to the first page of this thread a lot of times.
But most people use this thread by using last post.

If you want to continue this argument, then bring it to PM.
wat are some strong metal fusion/masters series combos that can defeat diablo nemesis

ps.if u give me one combo please dont list the same part again in another combo
Crab Commando has already given you the best combos you can make, and they can probably defeat a stock Diablo Nemesis. If they can't then it's up to you.
Can I please have a combo with these three beys :
Twisted tempo 145WD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF

Attack: Beat lynx TH170LRF
Stamina: Twisted tempo 145WD
spin stealer: Meteo L- Drago Absorb DF105WD
try getting a few more beys....