yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Can I have a combo?
(My Parts ^^)
Thanks!
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:14 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys i am getting the ultimate DX set and it will be coming anyday so i was wondering what would be the best combos i can make out of all my parts now
try to make two of each (Attk, Def, Stam and Balance)
thank you! Grin

Attack: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF(This is Anti Attack)
Defence: MF-H Duo Bull BD145CS
Stamina: Duo Cancer AD145WD
Balance: MF-H Duo Cancer 230MB

Death Bro:
Attack: Beat Lynx GB145RF
Defence: MSF Revizer Saramanda TH170CS(Use RS for more Defense but less stamina)
Stamina: Death(Defense Mode) Bull TH170SD
(Jul. 14, 2012  12:41 PM)Death Bro Wrote: Can I have a combo?
(My Parts ^^)
Thanks!
Attack:Big Bang ___ TH170 RF/LRF(HF if Hasbro)
DefenseGrineath bull GB145 CS
StaminaEeearth/Death bull 100 WD
Spin steal:Meteo l drago CH120 WD
Sorry if these aren't good

TH170 would be better for defense, add Revizer Saramanda on the defense section too. Earth doesn't need to be at the stamina section, TH170SD would be a decent addition there too. For attack, Beat Lynx GB145RF would be better, I guess.
I have two original bey help me with the combos
4D bey
LDrago Destroy
Diablo Nemesis
(Jul. 14, 2012  4:32 PM)BattleLion Wrote: I have two original bey help me with the combos
4D bey
LDrago Destroy
Diablo Nemesis

The best choice is Diablo Nemesis XGrin(Attack Mode and on XF) or L-Drago Destroy XGrin(Attack Mode and on XF)

Thanks. But tell me how do i get it attack mode?
(Jul. 14, 2012  5:03 PM)BattleLion Wrote: Thanks. But tell me how do i get it attack mode?

For Diablo, have it when the Metal Frame is on Top instead on the bottom and with L-Drago Destroy, have it when the Metal Frame is revealing the blue part of the L-Drago Destroy core
(Jul. 14, 2012  12:46 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:14 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: hey guys i am getting the ultimate DX set and it will be coming anyday so i was wondering what would be the best combos i can make out of all my parts now
try to make two of each (Attk, Def, Stam and Balance)
thank you! Grin

Attack: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF(This is Anti Attack)

For future reference, Diablo shouldn't be used BD145 in an Attack combo, but rather either S130 or TH170 as those are its optimal heights for the purpose. And Anti-Attack is more of an aggressive Defense type, not an actual Attacker.
I have a question: If I have a Scythe Kronos stamina mode AD145 vs MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS, who would win?
Why is no one answering me! XD

EDIT: I mean who would OS.
Because either: A) Nobody currently online knows the answer, or B) Your question has yet to be seen by anyone who does know the answer.

And how do you expect someone to answer an incomplete question? LOL
@ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Incomplete?
BeyBlade mau5 If I had them, i'd test them my self. But Idon't have a Basalt wheel and idk what's wring with my MF-H.
(Jul. 14, 2012  7:14 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I have a question: If I have a Scythe Kronos stamina mode AD145 vs MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS, who would win?

Basalt because Scythe has no Bottom.
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:00 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2012  7:14 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: I have a question: If I have a Scythe Kronos stamina mode AD145 vs MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS, who would win?

Basalt because Scythe has no Bottom.

Oh, didn't notice that. Thanks for pointing that out. Scythe will have WD, will it out spin basalt?
Assuming scyth Kronos has the eds tip he comes with I feel that Kronos would win considering 230 dosent do well against tall beyblades
It doesn't have EDS because he just said it was WD...

@TysonIsDaBest: It could, but if your opponent knows what he or she's doing (and DefStamina88 usally does, ha ha), then Basalt can destabilize your Stamina custom and win.
Then what's good to beat Basalt? I don't have a lot of attack types. only Gravity Perseus. And can MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS or the same thing only with 230 and CS OS or KO it?
Good point there but if your a experienced blader and have a good enough rip basalts horrible balance shouldn't be enough to stop it from winning
Hades kerbecs bd145 wd boost mode dose well against basalt in my experience
I don't have Hell Kerbecs. And So should I use 230D or BD145CS?...
Bd145cs sense the fact 230 dose horrible against taller beyblades if you have questions about what to use to beat what just pm me
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:14 PM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: Then what's good to beat Basalt? I don't have a lot of attack types. only Gravity Perseus. And can MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS or the same thing only with 230 and CS OS or KO it?

Just use Duo Aquario 230CS to out-spin it. lol

(Jul. 14, 2012  10:15 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Good point there but if your a experienced blader and have a good enough rip basalts horrible balance shouldn't be enough to stop it from winning
Hades kerbecs bd145 wd boost mode dose well against basalt in my experience

He aparently has Duo, so you recommend Hell? xD
(Jul. 14, 2012  10:23 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Hell with bd145 works great
Yes, you are right but it is outclassed.
CS? Is CS better than D for out-spinning it?