100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 07, 2012  4:21 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: My carpy collection:

Any type thanks.
IIRC, Fusion comes with SWD, no?
As for your combos:
Attack: Diablo Nemesis 100 HF
Defense: (You dont have a good tip)
Stamina: Earth ______ 100 WD(try to get a 'D', 230 D works well)
Spin-steal: Gravity Destroyer 100 WD/EWD(if it is really EWD)
True that, S is pretty near to E too...

I don't think he could use that attack combo, HF can't really handle Diablo's recoil. Eagle would probably be the best with Earth, as it has good synergy with it.
(Jul. 07, 2012  4:31 AM)Primal Wrote: Your only decent combos are Earth Hades AD145WD for stamina, and an uncustomized Lightning L Drago for attack.

Wouldn't SWD be better for stamina?

And also, in my other posts I had hit "E" instead of "S", fail. Tired

The difference is negligible. EWD is better for spin-stealing though, as it gives you the few extra rotations to be counted as a win. Wink
(Jul. 07, 2012  6:35 AM)Fantomu Wrote: The difference is negligible. EWD is better for spin-stealing though, as it gives you the few extra rotations to be counted as a win. Wink

So my best combo is Earth Eagle AD145WD?

Earth Eagle 100WD would be better. Earth does better on low tracks.
which is the best attack setup for gravity from the following combos:
MF-H Gravity Destroyer D125RF/R2F (counter mode)
MF-H Gravity Destroyer CH120RF/R2F (counter mode)
MF-H Gravity Destroyer R145RF/R2F (counter mode)
MF-H Gravity Destroyer BD145RF/R2F (counter mode)
MF-H Gravity Destroyer H145RF/R2F (counter mode)
MF-H Gravity Destroyer BD145MF (counter mode)
or can i improve the MF-H Gravity Destroyer combo with some other parts that will be useful
but im mostly restricted to hasbro beys at the moment...
and should i use it in right spin or left spin mode?
The D125RF variant is better for attack, whereas the BD145MF variant is a slightly outclassed balance combo. Neither of them are particularly good in today's metagame, but they should be good in Hasbro stadiums.
(Jul. 07, 2012  7:03 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: which is the best attack setup for gravity from the following combos:
or can i improve the MF-H Gravity Destroyer combo with some other parts that will be useful
Why don't you change the BD145 track to CH120 so the combo is MF-H Gravity Destroyer CH120MF and why don't you change the Metal face to MF-L...if you are good controlling attack types....
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:12 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  7:03 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: which is the best attack setup for gravity from the following combos:
Why don't you change the BD145 track to CH120 so the combo is MF-H Gravity Destroyer CH120MF and why don't you change the Metal face to MF-L...if you are good controlling attack types....

by MF-L u mean metal frame + clear core right?
Just stick with MF-H. But yes, what you said is correct.
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:01 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: @ misquared

Duo Aquario AD145WD is Stamina, but Duo has enough defense to technically be a Balance type...

Also, for a bey that is a little harder to take down, MF-F Basalt Aquario 230CS has worked pretty well (for me personally) and still takes down a few top-tier combos pretty easily...

Duo aquario sounds nice
As for the basalt combo, im worried it'd be lacking in stamina Unhappy

Thanks!
Basalt Aquario is kinda like a balance type. It has decent stamina along with defense.
Out of the strongest blader set what is the best combos you can make
Attack : MF-H Blitz Unicorno II 100RSF (Depends on how aggresive the RSF is)
Defense : MF-H Basalt Unicorno II 100RSF/RS
Stamina : Basalt Unicorno II 100EWD
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:49 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Attack : MF-H Blitz Unicorno II 100RSF (Depends on how aggresive the RSF is)
Defense : MF-H Basalt Unicorno II 100RSF/RS
Stamina : Basalt Unicorno II 100EWD
Thanks. I'll tell my friend (These are his only beyblades)

is this a good combo Earth LeoneGB145D
(Jul. 07, 2012  1:22 PM)SagemodeDC Wrote: is this a good combo Earth LeoneGB145D

Its ok. D isn't the best tip to use for Defense. earth is outclassed for defense and stamina. Duo, Basalt, and Phantom are all better choices. And GB145 is no longer top tier for defense. BD145 is a better choice for defense. AD145 is a good choice for stamina.
(Jul. 07, 2012  1:37 PM)ghost face Wrote: remodeled bey to a rock serpent t125 WD

Rock serpent is no where near good.
is this a good combo hyper herculio ad145 wd
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:49 PM)teammyth Wrote: is this a good combo hyper herculio ad145 wd

Your getting better. Hyper is very bad. AD145 WD is good for stamina. If you list all your parts it would make helping you a lot easier. Just Saying.
meteo ldrago, evil orso 145 hf, gravity destroyer, fusion herculio 100 wd,p.s. can fusion spin steal
(Jul. 07, 2012  3:12 PM)teammyth Wrote: meteo ldrago, evil orso 145 hf, gravity destroyer, fusion herculio 100 wd,p.s. can fusion spin steal

Meteo L Drago 100 WD: Good Spin Stealer. CH120 would work better. No fusion can't spin steal. Only Meteo Or Gravity. It has to be in Left spin.
i have meteo ldrago,fusion herculio 145 wd,gravity destroyer,and evil orso 1145 hf ,(pretty good beat all of team star breakers beys and galaxy pegasus and beat. lynx) i want aa beat lynx
dark mousy would you like to join team myth :wing wink:
Pegasis_Wink