"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 01, 2012  8:46 PM)Primal Wrote: Not quite. I haven't tried Gemios on Flash, seeing as I don't own it, but from what others have said it doesn't work too well. As you know, Escolpio, Orion and Pisces are best. Smile

Call me a hypocrite because I use Anubis in my Flash combo, but.

That never matters, The Energy Ring is the least important thing of a beyblade's performance. But it shows the character they hold and their symbolization to the blader. Anubis is one sexy Energy Ring anyway....

My first team of bey was full of leones because it was my answer on a survey. lol
Attack: MF Leone T125RF
Defense: MF Rock Leone GB145WD
Stamina: Flame Leone 105ES
I know it's extremely outclassed, but I miss this team Unhappy I remember winning local ToyRUs tourneys with this team... AAAHhhh..... good times Crying
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:28 AM)BlazingIce1735 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:25 AM)Primal Wrote: Ninja'd means that someone posted something before you.

@BlazingIce: A decent stamina type you can make is Twisted Gasher 145WD. Might want to get Gravity Destroyer for AD145.

ok

If you don't have AD145 I suggest BD145.
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:32 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: If you don't have AD145 I suggest BD145.

BD145 is only good for stamina if you use it with either Hell in Boost Mode with WD/EWD or If you use it with EDS in normal mode.
WD scrapes on BD145, so he'd be better off using a plain 145.
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:35 AM)Primal Wrote: WD scrapes on BD145, so he'd be better off using a plain 145.

If he launches it at an angle, it scrapes. If it's good and sturdy, it'll be good.
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:38 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:35 AM)Primal Wrote: WD scrapes on BD145, so he'd be better off using a plain 145.

If he launches it at an angle, it scrapes. If it's good and sturdy, it'll be good.

Take it from someone who used BD145 WD. Its not good to use. It can land ok. But it will lose balance and lose stamina and scrape. Please be careful when giving advice on parts. If your not sure ask someone before posting.
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:38 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:

Take it from someone who used BD145 WD. Its not good to use. It can land ok. But it will lose balance and lose stamina and scrape. Please be careful when giving advice on parts. If your not sure ask someone before posting.
On Hell Kerbecs it works good..
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:44 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:38 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: If he launches it at an angle, it scrapes. If it's good and sturdy, it'll be good.

You didn't make that clear in your earlier post. Realize that BD145 does have 2 modes.
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:47 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:44 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  2:41 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Take it from someone who used BD145 WD. Its not good to use. It can land ok. But it will lose balance and lose stamina and scrape. Please be careful when giving advice on parts. If your not sure ask someone before posting.

You didn't make that clear in your earlier post. Realize that BD145 does have 2 modes.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry XD
hey guys im just wandering any combos for the metal wheel screw/spiral, using screw/spiral capricorn 90 mf is already good for me but i want to know if there's anything else that i could change. here are my beys: sol blaze, counter leone 145d counter leone d126 rock leone,basalt horogium, burn fireblaze, flame byxis, lightning and meteo ldrago, pirates ifraid t125 gcf, earth eagle, rock aries, and i think i have others oh and if anyone can make a combo for my brother's bakushin susanoo 90 wf and my other brother's rock giraffe thanks Smile you can use the same pieces from my beys listed cuz we have like the same beys
(Jul. 02, 2012  3:01 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: hey guys im just wandering any combos for the metal wheel screw/spiral, using screw/spiral capricorn 90 mf is already good for me but i want to know if there's anything else that i could change. here are my beys: sol blaze, counter leone 145d counter leone d126 rock leone,basalt horogium, burn fireblaze, flame byxis, lightning and meteo ldrago, pirates ifraid t125 gcf, earth eagle, rock aries, and i think i have others oh and if anyone can make a combo for my brother's bakushin susanoo 90 wf and my other brother's rock giraffe thanks Smile you can use the same pieces from my beys listed cuz we have like the same beys

If you have MF H or MF add them to these combos

Attack
Screw Capricorn T125 MF/WF (RF/R2F would be better)
Lighting L Drago 90/D125/T125 MF (RF/R2F/LRF are better choices)

Defense
If you could get a tip like CS/RS/RDF/RSF you could make one with Basalt/Twisted

Stamina
Basalt___230 D
Burn___ 90/D125 D/WD
(Apr. 04, 2012  11:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: BladerDJ55 those are horrible (well ,except Meteo). Do not give combos without necessary knowledge.

legendjack get Earth or Phantom, and Gasher to make Phantom Gasher 230SD...
I Know those truly are baffling irregular.I shall not recommend combo's to pathetic spiral beings.
{Still Anti-Spiral.}
(Jul. 02, 2012  3:24 AM)BladerDJ55 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2012  11:42 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: BladerDJ55 those are horrible (well ,except Meteo). Do not give combos without necessary knowledge.

legendjack get Earth or Phantom, and Gasher to make Phantom Gasher 230SD...
I Know those truly are baffling irregular.I shall not recommend combo's to pathetic spiral beings.
{Still Anti-Spiral.}

No need to call anyone pathetic.
What the hell is a "spiral being" ?
I think it's a black hole in Norway... That's what came up when I searched it.

EDIT, woh... very off-topic...
(Jul. 02, 2012  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: What the hell is a "spiral being" ?
Yeah...
Anyway, sorry but again I got some new parts. Make Me A Combo Two Of Each Type Including Spin-Equalizers. Sigh... Down Below.
I assume he is talking about people who call the Screw wheel Spiral. Either way, his combos were terrible and he's insulting other users because they call a part something else.

TriSix, you really managed to jumble up what that search result is talking about to a ridiculous degree...
Hey people say phantom Orion is supposed to be the best new bey well how is it I beat it and the scythe Kronos that I bought on amazon together with my best hasbro combo burn leone 105sd?
It is the best stock Beyblade. Not the best Beyblade, k.

B: D can be KO'd by a small gust of wind. Not an amazing achivement if you KO'd it with that combo of yours.
Very good point. I kinda feel stupid now. So is it really the best stock beyblade?
I just ordered some Zero-G beys. They are as such: Samurai Ifraid W145CF,Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD and Pirates Oryja 145D. What is the best combo I can make with them and any other parts?
Well what parts do you already have?
If there's one thing I know about it's making do with what you have.
Hey Can you guys sub to itris2 on youtube because he told me about this great website and he dose really good videos about beyblade bye he even did a video about how to make a great defence type bey.
Well one leones tip is called D for defense and I don't know what bey your buddy is using but I'd go with earth bull 230D which means midnight bulls energy ring , the earth fusion wheel, your 230 spin track and that defense perfomance tip from counter leone. Based on th parts ya told us that's the route to go.
Or you could use the gb145 spintrack but I've always found the 230 to be better for me
(Jul. 02, 2012  10:28 AM)Kelvinator3000 Wrote: Hi My name is kevin I live in Australia and I love beyblades my friend told me about it his name is leyton, so I want to make a bey that a great defence type so I can beat leyton heres the part I have.

GB145
Performance tip BS
counter leones tip (sorry dont know whats the tip called)
fusion wheel Earth,Burn,Flame
Lots of facebolts but not metal ones
midnight bulls energy ring and aquarios
and spin track 230

So I hope you can make something good out of all that info thanks if you repley back bye!

Hope you tell me the beyblade combo if you make one!
You dont have a good defense type tip. Try to get Ray Striker to make Earth Bull GB145 CS. Otherwise, you can use Earth Bull 230 D for stamina with your current parts(D is Counter Leone's tip)