"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:57 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:44 AM)Fantomu Wrote: You don't need any MF's to use Phantom.

I know, but i'll get knocked around

By knocked around I meant don't use phantom is you primarily battle in a takara Tomy stadium because from past experience it generally goes flying out through one of the stadiums three openings

(Jun. 29, 2012  8:02 AM)reggie yi Wrote:

By knocked around I meant don't use phantom is you primarily battle in a takara Tomy stadium because from past experience it generally goes flying out on the stadiums three openings

Well I don't want a bey like that. Pinching_eyes_2 i'll stick to Basalt, thanks for helping though.
Basalt is more for defense, sure, it can be used for stamina, but when you have Phantom, why use Basalt? If you use Basalt AD145WD, for example, and Phantom AD145WD, they will still get "knocked around". Phantom just has better stamina. In today's metagame, you won't get too far with Basalt.
(Jun. 29, 2012  8:33 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Basalt is more for defense, sure, it can be used for stamina, but when you have Phantom, why use Basalt? If you use Basalt AD145WD, for example, and Phantom AD145WD, they will still get "knocked around". Phantom just has better stamina. In today's metagame, you won't get too far with Basalt.

I'm willing to risk that. I like basalt, it's one of my fav. beys.
Then it's up to you. Was just trying to help.
(Jun. 29, 2012  8:33 AM)Fantomu Wrote: Basalt is more for defense, sure, it can be used for stamina, but when you have Phantom, why use Basalt? If you use Basalt AD145WD, for example, and Phantom AD145WD, they will still get "knocked around". Phantom just has better stamina. In today's metagame, you won't get too far with Basalt.

How about we let him test them and then he can choose from there. He gets to see first hand which Combo he wants. After all the games not fun if you have to always rely on others for combos its always fun to experiment.
Fantomu, thanks for trying to help. You too, reggi. It's just I can be really stubbrn. Sorry, it's a habit. Pinching_eyes_2
Reggie, you've vastly overstated phantom's recoil issue. Basalt is nowhere near comparable to it for stamina types, and there is absolutely no reason to use Basalt if you have Phantom. Basalt does not get knocked around significantly less on stamina tips than Phantom, and even if it did, it would still not be worth using first. You could've explained that phantom is a stamina wheel and we don't use metal faces for stamina due to the improper weight distribution they provide, and therefore it should be used on a defensive wheel like basalt instead, and this misunderstanding wouldn't occur.
My friend wants a combo:
Hears the parts:
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Flame Bull 125F
Rock Leone 150WB
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Eh..... Scythe Kronos 90EDS Could work for Stamina, and Rock Bull T125WF could work as Attack, but both are pretty outclassed...

It will still get knocked around with a metal face

Use the combo's DefStamina88 gave you. But what stadium do you use?. If TT use the Attack combo he gave you if. If you use a Hasbro stadium put F on the Attack combo.
Ok thanks!
I needs combos plz:
Faces: MF x2, and MSF
Clear Wheels: Pegasis x3, Virgo, Picese, L-Drago, Orso, Quetzalcoatl, Capricorn, Herculeo, Rex, Pegasis II, Fireblaze, Unicorno, Pegasis III, Ketos, Aries, Horogium, Bull x2, Giraffe, Destroyer, and Lynx.
Metal Wheels: Cyber, Nightmare, Cyclone, Ray, Screw, Beat, Gravity, Flame, Death, Lightning, Rock x3, Grand, Dark x3, Basalt, Big Bang, Thermal, Earth, Counter, Galaxy, and Storm x2.
Tracks: 160, DF145, GB145, TH170, CH120, R145, H145 x2, W105, D125 x3, 135, 100 x4, SW145 x2, T125 x2, 105, and 90.
Bottoms: MF, S/HF, WD x2, SD x3, F x2, HF x2, RS, CS, RF x2, B x3, WB, BS, RDF, and SB.
Chrome Wheels: Saramanda and Reviser
Crystal Wheels: Shinobi and Guardian
Thanks!
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:19 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote: I needs combos plz:
Faces: MF x2, and MSF
Clear Wheels: Pegasis x3, Virgo, Picese, L-Drago, Orso, Quetzalcoatl, Capricorn, Herculeo, Rex, Pegasis II, Fireblaze, Unicorno, Pegasis III, Ketos, Aries, Horogium, Bull x2, Giraffe, Destroyer, and Lynx.
Metal Wheels: Cyber, Nightmare, Cyclone, Ray, Screw, Beat, Gravity, Flame, Death, Lightning, Rock x3, Grand, Dark x3, Basalt, Big Bang, Thermal, Earth, Counter, Galaxy, and Storm x2.
Tracks: 160, DF145, GB145, TH170, CH120, R145, H145 x2, W105, D125 x3, 135, 100 x4, SW145 x2, T125 x2, 105, and 90.
Bottoms: MF, S/HF, WD x2, SD x3, F x2, HF x2, RS, CS, RF x2, B x3, WB, BS, RDF, and SB.
Chrome Wheels: Saramanda and Reviser
Crystal Wheels: Shinobi and Guardian
Thanks!

MF Beat Lynx GB145 RF
MF Death/Basalt Bull TH170 CS
Earth Bull DF145 WD
What energy ring would be best for attack purposes out of these selects:
capricorn
unicorno
pegasis,pegasis 2
zurafa
susanow
gil
phoenix
herculeo
Can someone please give me a combo on each type. I have a tourney tmrw and I have already chosen my combos, just want to see what you guys can come up with. My parts are in the sig.
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:07 PM)ElderBow Wrote: Can someone please give me a combo on each type. I have a tourney tmrw and I have already chosen my combos, just want to see what you guys can come up with. My parts are in the sig.

You can try this combo
MF-H/MF-L Duo Cancer 230 CS/MB
MF-H/MF Screw Tempo 90/CH120 R2F
MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145 MF
Attack: Gravity Destroyer CH120 R2F/MF
Defense: Duo Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Duo Gasher AD145WD
Balance: Duo ____ 230MB
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:49 PM)pegasis1999 Wrote: What energy ring would be best for attack purposes out of these selects:
capricorn
unicorno
pegasis,pegasis 2
zurafa
susanow
gil
phoenix
herculeo

Depends on the wheel. Striker is pretty good for most of the right spin attackers, so use that...
ok
pegasis1999:
The good CW for attack purpose is a Clear wheel that doesn't block the MW's hit point. So when you are choosing a clear wheel, it depends on the attack MW that you're going to use
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:14 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: Gravity Destroyer CH120 R2F/MF
Defense: Duo Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Duo Gasher AD145WD
Balance: Duo ____ 230MB
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:49 PM)pegasis1999 Wrote: What energy ring would be best for attack purposes out of these selects:
capricorn
unicorno
pegasis,pegasis 2
zurafa
susanow
gil
phoenix
herculeo

Depends on the wheel. Striker is pretty good for most of the right spin attackers, so use that...
well the beyblade is basalt___85mf i just need a good energy ring
In this case I choose Unicorno and Zurafa
Out of R2F and MF, which would be better for the BB-10 stadiums? I don't have one so I can't test it myself.
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:14 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
capricorn
unicorno
pegasis,pegasis 2
zurafa
susanow
gil
phoenix
herculeo

well the beyblade is basalt___85mf i just need a good energy ring

[/quote]

If you wanna be heavier, Pegasus 2 would do great, but Striker would work well, too...
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:21 PM)ElderBow Wrote: Out of R2F and MF, which would be better for the BB-10 stadiums? I don't have one so I can't test it myself.

R2F has more grip, but less Stamina. MF has bad grip, but is far better in Stamina. It's your preference...