yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I'm debating whether to use the 230 or AD145 track on this combo:
Phantom Aquario [230/AD145] WD

Feel free to make suggestions for other components, too
AD145 would suit it better. WD on 230 wobbles too much, so if you want to use 230, go with D, if you have it.

Also, there are beter Clear Wheels for Phantom such as Cancer and Cygnus. Aquario is so-so, but if you have either of those, they work better.
Thanks for the tips!
Since you suggested it, I also swapped out aquario for my spare cancer.
(Jun. 28, 2012  6:05 PM)lileep333 Wrote: I'm debating whether to use the 230 or AD145 track on this combo:
Phantom Aquario [230/AD145] WD

Feel free to make suggestions for other components, too

Invest in some metal face bolts (one for that Combo)
Metal faces aren't always good on Stamina combos,MF-F is better for stamina combos.
(Jun. 28, 2012  6:50 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: Metal faces aren't always good on Stamina combos,MF-F is better for stamina combos.

Its also worth noting that MF L does work on some stamina combos. Also MF H has worked well on MF H Phantom Orion BD
(Jun. 28, 2012  6:50 PM)Shaman-R Wrote: Metal faces aren't always good on Stamina combos,MF-F is better for stamina combos.

I just said invest in some metal faces. It would help some of his combos. I meant metal faces in general, i
didnt specifically say one kind over the other.
what's MF-F... i feel like such a noob...
(Jun. 28, 2012  8:54 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: what's MF-F... i feel like such a noob...
It stands for metal face feather it's lighter than a regular face

(Jun. 28, 2012  8:54 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: what's MF-F... i feel like such a noob...
Here's All The MF's
Metal Face-Feather (all plastic)
Metal Face-Light (core plastic, ring metal)
Metal Face-Middle (core metal, ring plastic)
Metal Face-Heavy (all metal
Metal Face
(Jun. 28, 2012  9:04 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
I'm 99.9% Sure That MF-F Is A Bit Heavier.
Hey peoples, I have three beys in my posetion, I have Flame Sagittario (missing performance tip), Burn Fireblaze, and Cyber Pegasus with a metal face bolt. You peoples think you can help
Pinching_eyesPinching_eyes
(Jun. 28, 2012  9:06 PM)AquilaOrion Wrote:
Here's All The MF's
Metal Face-Feather (all plastic)
Metal Face-Light (core plastic, ring metal)
Metal Face-Middle (core metal, ring plastic)
Metal Face-Heavy (all metal
Metal Face
(Jun. 28, 2012  9:04 PM)Awesomeness3489 Wrote:
I'm 99.9% Sure That MF-F Is A Bit Heavier.

Im pretty sure MF means Metal Face or a Bad word, which is right?
You guys that explained the Metal Face terminoligy should have redirected him to the BeyWiki article on them.

Blader_Humes: Your only semi-useful combos (which, by semi-useful, I mean terrible) would be an uncustomized Burn Fireblaze for stamina and an uncustomized Cyber Pegasus for attack, though I guess you could use C145 with Pegasus.
(Jun. 28, 2012  10:13 PM)Primal Wrote: Blader_Humes: Your only semi-useful combos (which, by semi-useful, I mean terrible) would be an uncustomized Burn Fireblaze for stamina and an uncustomized Cyber Pegasus for attack, though I guess you could use C145 with Pegasus.

C145 is actually somewhat useful for Attack, so if he wants tall attack, he can use C145...
With the following combo:
Duo Aquario E230CS, what can I replace the duo wheel with and still pwn other people?
I don't have Duo, so I need it to be switched up.
Is Ray Serpent SW145F a good combo? It beats Earth Eagle and alot of other beys I have, so I just wanted some insight. Are there any other good parts to use with this combo? Thanks.
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:48 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: With the following combo:
Duo Aquario E230CS, what can I replace the duo wheel with and still pwn other people?

Do you have basalt(twisted)
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:09 AM)reggie yi Wrote:

Yeha, but is a phantom wheel good?
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:56 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Is Ray Serpent SW145F a good combo? It beats Earth Eagle and alot of other beys I have, so I just wanted some insight. Are there any other good parts to use with this combo? Thanks.

Not to be rude; but its a horrible Combo; give us a list of your parts and we'll give you a good combo
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:11 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:09 AM)reggie yi Wrote:

Phantom is good; my experience with phantom is that without a metal face it gets knocked around. If you use basalt and have a metal face give it to the bey with basalt.

(Jun. 29, 2012  4:13 AM)reggie yi Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:56 AM)pocketpulls Wrote: Is Ray Serpent SW145F a good combo? It beats Earth Eagle and alot of other beys I have, so I just wanted some insight. Are there any other good parts to use with this combo? Thanks.

Not to be rude; but its a horrible Combo; give us a list of your parts and we'll give you a good combo
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:11 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: [quote='reggie yi' pid='981553' dateline='1340939384']

ok i'll use basalt. thanks

I can say with 100% certainty that MF-F IS HEAVIER THAN A NORMAL FACE BOLT. (caps for emphasis, this is a common misconception)

Tyson, Basalt is probably better for pure defense thanks to its weight, but Phantom would have SIGNIFICANTLY more stamina and isn't awful for defense by any means. If you're just trying to beat Flash, definitely, absolutely go with Basalt, but you might consider Phantom for a bit more flexibility.

PocketPulls, Ray isn't a terrible attack wheel, but the other, newer parts from Japan like Flash, Variares, and Blitz do much better. SW145 isn't awful on attack types since it does give a small amount of smash, but heavier tracks like R145 are generally preferred if you want an aggressive track with a gimmick. F has better stamina than RF/R2F/LF, but those three tips have much better speed and recoil handling (two very important things for attack types). If you're playing in Hasbro stadiums, your custom isn't horrible, but you could upgrade your combo with the parts I listed if you have them.
reggie yi Wrote:
pocketpulls Wrote:Yeha, but is a phantom wheel good?

Phantom is good; my experience with phantom is that without a metal face it gets knocked around. If you use basalt and have a metal face give it to the bey with basalt.

Phantom does good on E230, and why Basalt? It's outclassed now, and Death and Diablo are better choices...
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:21 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:13 AM)reggie yi Wrote:

(Jun. 29, 2012  4:11 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote: [quote='reggie yi' pid='981553' dateline='1340939384']

Would be nice to know what type of Combo you want. Also what brand of stadium hasbro,takara, or sono kong

(Jun. 29, 2012  6:25 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
reggie yi Wrote:
pocketpulls Wrote:Yeha, but is a phantom wheel good?

Phantom does good on E230, and why Basalt? It's outclassed now, and Death and Diablo are better choices...

I didn't get a big list to work with
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:21 AM)reggie yi Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:21 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2012  4:13 AM)reggie yi Wrote: Not to be rude; but its a horrible Combo; give us a list of your parts and we'll give you a good combo

Would be nice to know what type of Combo you want. Also what brand of stadium hasbro,takara, or sono kong

(Jun. 29, 2012  6:25 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
reggie yi Wrote:Phantom is good; my experience with phantom is that without a metal face it gets knocked around. If you use basalt and have a metal face give it to the bey with basalt.

I didn't get a big list to work with
I don't think i'll have any MF bolts. So I can't use phantom. and i doubt anyone will let me use a dark (idk what that is) or a diablo
You don't need any MF's to use Phantom.
(Jun. 29, 2012  7:44 AM)Fantomu Wrote: You don't need any MF's to use Phantom.

I know, but i'll get knocked around