"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Ok, im looking for a stamina-Defense combo,
i thought MF-H Hell Striker II BD145 MB, its solid, but gets unbalanced easy against any left spin combo... so...
and also hit me with any good combo you have, but dont use Duo, I allready Know All good combos with it

My Parts ---> (Click to View)
Well, Duo Aquario AD145WD is actually a stamina type, but Duo's Defense also helps out in that combo, so try it...
Hit me with all possible attack combos with Blitz, and all good combos with Hell and all with Duo, and some with my other spare parts. and a good anti-attack

There is no tip called MSF... it stands for Metal Stone Face.
Hey! My lil cuz needs a combo
Clear Wheels: Rex, Destroyer, Scorpio, and Wolf
Metal Wheels: Nightmare, Gravity, Counter, and Burn
Tracks: SW145 x2, DF145, and 145
Bottoms: DS, D, and WD
Thanks!
Attack: nothing...
Defense: nothing...
Stamina: Burn ____ DF145 WD/D
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:30 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: There is no tip called MSF... it stands for Metal Stone Face.

by that i meant Metal semi Flat, and if you wont help me then dont waste words on replying
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:51 PM)GeremyKadoya Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:30 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: There is no tip called MSF... it stands for Metal Stone Face.

by that i meant Metal semi Flat, and if you wont help me then dont waste words on replying

If it's a Metal Semi-Flat then it's worn beyond use, and is now illegal...
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:20 PM)GeremyKadoya Wrote: Hit me with all possible attack combos with Blitz, and all good combos with Hell and all with Duo, and some with my other spare parts. and a good anti-attack

For both Blitz and Duo, use the competitive combos list, and given you have duo and blitz, not to mention variares you have basically no reason to use hell anyway.

Furthermore, be more polite in future, while ginga blader #1's response wasn't particularly helpful, there is absolutely no reason to be so spiteful in your response.
a awsome combo is mf blitz unicorno 2 85 R2F
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:58 PM)Custom Blader Wrote: a awsome combo is mf blitz unicorno 2 85 R2F

Even though that is a somewhat good combo, do not post a random combo. This is to help others get good combos, not listing random ones, good or not...

If I were you, I would put 100, CH120, or S130 on that...
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: nothing...

Thanks my cuz says; "You're Awesome."
(Jun. 20, 2012  7:02 PM)BladerBro742 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  6:46 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: nothing...

Thanks my cuz says; "You're Awesome."

Of course... Smug
does anyone know a great defence combo. I don't have any 4d beys so don't put combos with 4d parts please
I think your best bet would be Basalt/Twisted Aquario BD145CS.
thanks but I dont have BD145 but I will get it someday
If you want us to make suitable customs for you, you might as well list your parts... Makes it easier on us and you.
okay my beys are 2 storm pegasis, 2 lighting l dragos, 2 galaxy pegasis, 2 meteo l dragos, earth virgo, thermal lacerta, 2 ray strikers, rock leone, dark gasher, legend cyber pegasis, grand cetus, (blue version) cyclone herculeo, 2 spiral capricorns, poison zurafa, storm aqurario, flame bull, vulcan horuseus, evil befall, twisted tempo, flame byxis, gravity destroyer and ultimate gravity destroyer attack sorry if this takes your time
Attack: Gravity Destroyer (Attack Version) D125RF/R2F (MF if in a Hasbro stadium)
Stamina: Twisted Aquario/Bull/Gasher 100/AD145WD/D or 230D
Defense: Twisted Aquario/Bull 230CS/RS/MB
Is this a good attack combo? MF-Blitz Unicorno 100WF, i have a 90 track but it has a TON of floor scrapes.
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:29 PM)Fleone130W2D Wrote: Is this a good attack combo? MF-Blitz Unicorno 100WF, i have a 90 track but it has a TON of floor scrapes.
Eh. The Best With Blitz Is MF-H Blitz Unicorno 100RF/R2F
But RF has bad stamina and the rubber wears down
If you want endurance, then use a Stamina type.

"Attack" Article from Beywiki Wrote:Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

Attack is a Beyblade type used to classify aggressive Beyblades that battle by hitting the opponent repeatedly in order to stop them from spinning or to knock them out of the Beystadium. Attack-type Beyblades often have flat tips, sometimes made out of rubber in order to increase their speed. They generally attack using projections for Smash Attack or slopes for Upper Attack.

EDIT: I got the font! Tongue_out
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:50 PM)Fleone130W2D Wrote: But RF has bad stamina and the rubber wears down
Yes, Yes Obviously But It Smashes Beys Out Pretty Well.
EDIT: Beaten By Carly R. Jepsen.