"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@facade I meant pegasus 2 on basalt sorry
and could u plz give me the best possible combos!
Still the same. And those are the best possible combos you could make, as your parts aren't good.
(Jun. 08, 2012  3:23 AM)Fantomu Wrote: I'm not sure how much a Striker Energy Ring weighs, but it's only good on Ray.

According to Beyblade Wikia, Striker weighs 2.7 grams. But then again, it says it is "ideal for three-sided Fusion Wheels like Storm, Cyber, or Spiral."

EDIT: confirmed by Beywiki. It is 2.7. "Unicorno is especially useful for three-sided Metal Wheels like Ray, Blitz, and Hell to provide an even weight distribution." diffrent examples, but basically the same concept.
... Why'd you go to Beyblade Wikia, yo? Dat info ain't accurate in most cases. In this instance, though, the weight is actually correct, but try to refrain from visiting that site for information in the future. Smile

Fantomu: Striker/Unicorno would be the best choice for any tri-symmetrical MW assuming that Kerbecs or Unicorno II isn't available.
Woah, totally forgot about those, aha.
Hell Kerbecs
Ray Striker
Meteo L drago
Meteo l drago assualt
rock leone no ptip
evilbefall no ptip
flame bull
galaxy pegusas

Next beyblade? And where can i get a gravity persues from
;(

oh and my best one is i reckon a Hell Kerbec bd145F
Should I buy the ultimate dx set or ultimate reshuffle set for meteo ldrago
(Jun. 08, 2012  9:48 AM)Ldrago1456 Wrote: Should I buy the ultimate dx set or ultimate reshuffle set for meteo ldrago

this should go in purchase consultation..
anyway..
Attack: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode )R2F/F Use F if Hasbro Stadium
Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)CS(If Worn)
Stamina : Nothing
Uncustomized Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS will be pkranger's Stamina type.
@BHK Could it win though is it good enough?
Please I request You To build me a attack type and a stamina type combo...
I have got :
1.Gravity Perseus
2.Lightning Ldrago
3.Burn Fireblaze
4.Cosmic pegasis
5.rock Orso
6.Flame Libra
meteo ldrago 100 ewd is a spin stealer to and your local retailer (toysrus, target, walmart. etc.) should have gravity perseus or "destroyer"
facade, seriously, who was that even directed to?

nightkerbecs,

Attack : Gravity Destroyer T125HF
Stamina : Burn ____ AD145WD
Which is better on 230 in hasbro stadiums D,SD, or CS?
(Jun. 08, 2012  12:27 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Which is better on 230 in hasbro stadiums D,SD, or CS?

D Beause if you use CS, it falls to the floor easier and not SD because it doesn`t have much stamina as D
I have all parts released before MFB4D exept tr145, wf, ewd and wf.
I need a counter for duo_230 based stamina and defence combos and duo_230mb
(Jun. 08, 2012  12:29 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  12:27 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Which is better on 230 in hasbro stadiums D,SD, or CS?

D Beause if you use CS, it falls to the floor easier and not SD because it doesn`t have much stamina as D

Dude, D and CS are totally different things.

230D is for stamina, 230CS is for defense.
hey guys i have a few parts and im looking forward for a tourney on the 9th so i would like you guys help for some good combos so here are my parts:
Attack : Gravity Destroyer (Counter, Right)D125RF/R2F
Defense : Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)EWD/WD
Anti-attack : Basalt Kerbecs BD145RF
Spin-equalizer/stealer : Meteo L Drago CH120EWD

Take a jump into the 4D series and get Flash Saggitario for Flash, then you can make Flash Escolpio D125/AD145RF. Duo Uranus is a good purchase as well, it has uses in defense, stamina and balance. And you already have the parts.
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:03 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Attack : Gravity Destroyer (Counter, Right)D125RF/R2F

Take a jump into the 4D series and get Flash Saggitario for Flash, then you can make Flash Escolpio D125/AD145RF. Duo Uranus is a good purchase as well, it has uses in defense, stamina and balance. And you already have the parts.

could any of these combos do anything against a duo cuz im afraid ill be facing a combo of duo...
The spin-stealer might have a chance.
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:24 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:03 PM)Fantomu Wrote: Attack : Gravity Destroyer (Counter, Right)D125RF/R2F

could any of these combos do anything against a duo cuz im afraid ill be facing a combo of duo...

Well, Fantomu gave you a very nice and versatile spin steal combo there...

You might expect to see certain unusual Duo combos, especially ones at 230 height, and spin steal combos are quite risky to use against these, if not used at the correct height.

Not the best choice to use against such powerful customs made out of Duo, but that is all you can do...
Another great spin steal combo you can make is Gravity Destroyer 100EWD. Its been quite famous in the UK meta, so yeah!
Also, make sure that your EWD isn't an aggressive one. I believe someone at the Mumbai tourney had an aggressive EWD, so lets hope it wasn't you. Smile

Also, if you face a non-CS/RS/RDF/RB/RSF Duo combo, you may KO it quite easily with some attacker. I am not sure whether your Gravity would do it or not, but its worth the try, and probably the safest way to get rid of a Duo Stamina combo.
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2012  1:24 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote:

Well, Fantomu gave you a very nice and versatile spin steal combo there...

You might expect to see certain unusual Duo combos, especially ones at 230 height, and spin steal combos are quite risky to use against these, if not used at the correct height.

Not the best choice to use against such powerful customs made out of Duo, but that is all you can do...
Another great spin steal combo you can make is Gravity Destroyer 100EWD. Its been quite famous in the UK meta, so yeah!
Also, make sure that your EWD isn't an aggressive one. I believe someone at the Mumbai tourney had an aggressive EWD, so lets hope it wasn't you. Smile

Also, if you face a non-CS/RS/RDF/RB/RSF Duo combo, you may KO it quite easily with some attacker. I am not sure whether your Gravity would do it or not, but its worth the try, and probably the safest way to get rid of a Duo Stamina combo.

would Lightning KO Duo Stamina combos?
Hey guys i was wondering whats the best attack custom with blitz unicorno? or phantom orion (havent purchased yet ) but was wondering the best possible attack combinations with these thanks Smile

Was thinking of blitz unicorno ch120 r2f