"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
im looking to make an attack combo that has some decent stamina, ive got these beyblades
Thermal Lacerta WA135HF, Ray Striker D125CS, Spiral Capricorn 90MF, Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, Rock Zurafa R145WB, Thunder Leone GB145BS.
try Ray Striker W105 CS
(Jun. 06, 2012  5:00 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: try Ray Striker W105 CS

Did you look over all of his parts? Ray Striker D125MF would be his best bet. CS doesn't have attack unless it's mint or new. MF would be better, in both BB-10 and Hasbro stadia...
Sorry i should try to read more Defstamina88 thanks for the Help.
thanks guys Ray Striker D125MF is taking on some nice defensive and stamina combos so thanks for the help
(Jun. 06, 2012  6:01 PM)Cody795 Wrote: thanks guys Ray Striker D125MF is taking on some nice defensive and stamina combos so thanks for the help

Try to get Gravity Destroyer on that. Gravity Destroyer is one of the best attack wheels from Hasbro right now...
(Jun. 06, 2012  7:39 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  6:01 PM)Cody795 Wrote: thanks guys Ray Striker D125MF is taking on some nice defensive and stamina combos so thanks for the help

Try to get Gravity Destroyer on that. Gravity Destroyer is one of the best attack wheels from Hasbro right now...

k im gonna try an get one and a blitz unicorno when im not broke xD
Blitz Unicorno would be better than Gravity for attack, no doubt. Use Gravity until you get it then...
(Jun. 06, 2012  7:47 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Blitz Unicorno would be better than Gravity for attack, no doubt. Use Gravity until you get it then...

thanks for the help
The MF (metal flat ) tip can be a good choice for attack? If Yeah, what is the best combo for it?
Cody795: Spiral would be the better Attack Metal Wheel, not Ray.

@TheBeyGuru Br: MF-H Flash Orion/Escolpio/Pisces D125/S130/AD145/H145/GB145MF
(Jun. 06, 2012  8:07 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Cody795: Spiral would be the better Attack Metal Wheel, not Ray.

The Gravity Perseus (attack version) is the better attack Metal Wheel. The Ray is better than Screw (Spiral) for attack. So, both are not best attack metal wheel.

''Do not post lies."
( by Th!nk).

@TheBeyGuru Br: MF-H Flash Orion/Escolpio/Pisces D125/S130/AD145/H145/GB145MF
[/quote]

WTF is that?? I asked a combo for attack, not THIS!!!
Hey I need some help with building a combo the beyblades I have are:

Night Virgo
-All Parts
Flame Pegasus
-Storm Pegasus's parts But libra's wheel
Storm Pegasus
-All parts
Lighting L Drago
-All Parts
Galaxy Pegasus
-All Parts
Blue Grand Cetus
-all parts
Rock Zurafa
-All Parts

I would like a attack and defense and stamina combo if you can't make all of them just give me one

Thanks!
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 105/W105 R2F
Stamina Nothing
Defence:Nothing
Attack: Lightning l-drago 100RF/R2F
Defense: nuffin
Stamina: nuffin

EDIT: beaten by galaxy blade by 4 min. Galaxy blade 100 is better than 105/W105
If you're using a Hasbro stadium, though, use an uncustomized Lightning L Drago.
(Jun. 06, 2012  8:48 PM)TheBeyGuru Br Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  8:07 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Cody795: Spiral would be the better Attack Metal Wheel, not Ray.

The Gravity Perseus (attack version) is the better attack Metal Wheel. The Ray is better than Screw (Spiral) for attack. So, both are not best attack metal wheel.

''Do not post lies."
( by Th!nk).

He only had Spiral and Ray, but others suggested Ray when Spiral was better. They also recommended that he buy Gravity Perseus, he did not actually have it. Yes, it is better, but he did not have it at the time of his request.

(Jun. 06, 2012  8:48 PM)TheBeyGuru Br Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  8:07 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: @TheBeyGuru Br: MF-H Flash Orion/Escolpio/Pisces D125/S130/AD145/H145/GB145MF

WTF is that?? I asked a combo for attack, not THIS!!!

That is an Attack combo utilizing Metal Flat, just as you asked. There is no need to be overly rude, especially when it's you who is in the wrong. If you don't like the answer, don't ask the question.
(Jun. 06, 2012  9:03 PM)AABeyblades Wrote: Hey I need some help with building a combo the beyblades I have are:

Night Virgo
-All Parts
Flame Pegasus
-Storm Pegasus's parts But libra's wheel
Storm Pegasus
-All parts
Lighting L Drago
-All Parts
Galaxy Pegasus
-All Parts
Blue Grand Cetus
-all parts
Rock Zurafa
-All Parts

I would like a attack and defense and stamina combo if you can't make all of them just give me one

Thanks!

Defense: Rock PegasusII (From Galaxy Pegasus) WD145 RS
Seeing as most likely you are a Hasbro Blader, I'd advise you to get Earth Virgo and a bey with Bull on it to make Earth Bull GB145 RS.
He'd really be better off without a Defense combo for now as not even that is very good. And if he's really only limited to Hasbro, then he should really be looking out for a Twisted Tempo. Also, since he's already been helped several times before either of us posted, both of our posts are kinda pointless. xD
(Jun. 06, 2012  11:51 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: He'd really be better off without a Defense combo for now as not even that is very good. And if he's really only limited to Hasbro, then he should really be looking out for a Twisted Tempo. Not to mention that he's already been helped several times before you posted.

Even if it's not very good he should know the best combo in any case.

I forgot that Twisted was out already, and that he should also get Byxis for 230.

No one helped him for a Defense combo, and we should do our best to do so.
whats a good attack combo i can make out of these parts

metal wheel:earth,galaxy,thunder,inferno,thermal,ray

track: 2x C145, SW145, 135, ED145, GB145, D125, W105

tip: CS, 2x B, MS,ES,SF, RF, JB,

clear wheel : virgo, lacerta, gasher, pegasus, striker, eagle,
Please list your Clear Wheels/Energy Rings. Smile

EDIT:nvrmnd

@Taiwo Seigi: But if his best Defense or Stamina combo is garbage, should you still even consider recommending it? Especially if he has better combos under a different category.

Nobody else attempted to consult him in making a Defense or Stamina type because they already knew it wouldn't've been any good. It doesn't do anyone any good to recommend the best combo if it's not any good, ha ha.
We need Clear wheels too. Edit your post with them. However, Ray Striker D125RF will work, though attack in general doesn't do well in hasbro stadiums. Use CS if it's aggressive. You can also try Earth _____ GB145/C145 CS for defense as well...
(Jun. 07, 2012  12:00 AM)freddyfickle22 Wrote: whats a good attack combo i can make out of these parts

metal wheel:earth,galaxy,thunder,inferno,thermal,ray

track: 2x C145, SW145, 135, ED145, GB145, D125, W105

tip: CS, 2x B, MS,ES,SF, RF, JB,

Ray______ D125/W105 CS/RF
If CS is aggressive when using sliding shoot, then use it for the extra stamina.

It's always best to have at least decent combos in case the are getting ready for a tourney.
thx is there any better defense or stamina ones i can make out of tht stuff and i have a super vortex stadium if tht helps at all