"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 19, 2012  10:36 PM)joseph317 Wrote: Screw is good but Rush has the same if not a little more smash then LLD.

Do not post lies.

Furthermore, I'd leave recommending combinations for the Bey Ta 2 Go Machine to people who know what works in it.
(May. 19, 2012  10:03 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Do you know of any Attack-type combos that can beat the Bey Ta 2Go arcade machine?

Storm Pegasus 105RF
MF Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. 125SF
Cyber Pegasus 105F

MF Screw Susanow LW105/D125CS/F/SF

Important: if using F/SF, then the beyblade must be launched with sliding shoot
I need to make a good balance combination with the Evil/Killer Fusion Wheel and the 230 spin track but I can't seem to make one. I tried making a Evil Bull 230CS combination but it was terrible. Evil is the only spare balance fusion wheel I have at the moment.
My spare parts are

Any sugestions
(May. 19, 2012  11:48 PM)StoneBull GT Wrote: I need to make a good balance combination with the Evil/Killer Fusion Wheel and the 230 spin track but I can't seem to make one. I tried making a Evil Bull 230CS combination but it was terrible. Evil is the only spare balance fusion wheel I have at the moment.
My spare parts are

Any sugestions

IF your using a 230 track, basalt or Duo are the best wheels for it. Evil/Killer is to light to be of any use.
I need a combo to beat dou____ th170 d
use any parts except th170 cuz i dont hav it
(May. 20, 2012  12:01 AM)geetster99 Wrote: I need a combo to beat dou____ th170 d

Try Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD because it has amazing spin stealing abilities or use a attack type like MF-H Flash(Attack) Scorpio S130,D125,AD145,GB145 RF,R²F,MF
(May. 20, 2012  12:01 AM)geetster99 Wrote: I need a combo to beat dou____ th170 d

If you list your parts it would make it easier to help you. But consider that is a stamina type. Any decent attack type would work. Ex. MF H Flash Esclipso H145 RF/R2F, MF H Vari Ares CH120 RF
@Geetster: Go to the competitive mfb combos list and read the attack section.

(May. 19, 2012  11:31 PM)4DBladerXD Wrote:
(May. 19, 2012  10:03 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Do you know of any Attack-type combos that can beat the Bey Ta 2Go arcade machine?

Storm Pegasus 105RF
MF Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. 125SF
Cyber Pegasus 105F

MF Screw Susanow LW105/D125CS/F/SF

Important: if using F/SF, then the beyblade must be launched with sliding shoot

Susanow is a terrible choice of clear wheel.
Metal Wheels:
Ray
Galaxy
Hyper

NRG Rings:
Unicorno / Striker
Pegasis II
Aquario

Tracks:
D125
DF145

Tips:
R2F
CS (Aggressive)

If i have this parts, the Ray Unicorno D125 CS can be a good combo for attack in a tournament (battles in hasbro stadiums) or i have to make any modifications in it?

If you want full-on attack, switch to 100R2F. Very Quick bey...
(May. 19, 2012  3:39 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(May. 19, 2012  6:47 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: The best would be Earth Virgo GB145WD at the moment.
GB145WD is a very bad setup.
I'll recommend to continue using Earth Pisces ED145 WD. I've heard stuff about Virgo working well on Earth too, but I don't think it matters much right now.

I actually went over these with my girlfriend before Crab Commando posted, and after some experimentation and LOTS of part-swapping, we found that, while they may not be technically the best combos, we both like the feel of the combos we've ended up with.

Hers: Earth Virgo GB145WD (as recommended by Ryu-X. Thanks)
Mine: Evil Pisces ED145BS (as usual, the "leftovers" from her build)

Not sure how to explain it, but I had originally tested almost the exact build I now have, except with the WB tip instead, and for some reason, it seemed like it had WAY less stamina than it does on the BS tip.
(May. 20, 2012  12:54 AM)obliviondoll Wrote: I had originally tested almost the exact build I now have, except with the WB tip instead, and for some reason, it seemed like it had WAY less stamina than it does on the BS tip.

Of Course. BS has more stamina than WB because it is a sharp tip. It's made for Stamina. BS is very outclassed. Despite its stamina, it wobbles easily, and shouldn't be used on whatever type of beyblade...
Please, be more specific with your answers to avoid confusion (based on a number of your posts in this thread, you seriously need to). BS isn't better because it's a sharp tip, WB is worse for stamina because it has more friction, so despite BS's poor balance, it still performs better. B and JB should both do better than BS, as should the standard D/WD/SD/EDS/EWD/SWD aaaand DS and W2D should too.
(May. 06, 2012  11:21 AM)donnchablader Wrote:
(May. 06, 2012  10:58 AM)donnchablader Wrote:
(May. 04, 2012  6:02 PM)donnchablader Wrote: hi i got new beys
so my new list is:
clearwheels:
aquairox2,horiguimx3,virgox2,fireblaze,bull,piscesx2,esclopo,capricone,quetz2,
pegax2pegaIIx2,cancer,ldrago,hades,areis,kerbecs,unicorno,giraffe,sagiII,lacerta
fusionwheels:
stormx4,rockx4,ray,evil,cyber,hell,midnight,flame,earthx2,screw,basaltx2,meteo,burn
fusion,thermalx2,poison,galaxy
tracks:
ad145,bd145,gb145x2,100x2,105x4,145x4,w105,x2,ed145,m145,t145,230,125,wa145,d145,c145,90,r145
tips
wdx5,b,wb,f,q,rf2x2,rf,hf,s,mf,fs,lf,bs2,ds,es,hf/s,cs
facebolts,
mfx2,mf2x2
can you please give me the top 2 of each type and spin stealers
UPDATE: i now have a burn pheonix 125 ms
will that give me better combos
and could you still give me the combos mentioned before-
but consdering what i have what is the top 2 stamna and attack combos that i have now also a spin stealer combo
just got new beys:
jade jupiter s130 rb
vari ares x D
kreis cygnus 145 wd
so can i make better combos with these parts

p.s could i get a combo that includes cygnus no matter how good or bad

Attack : MF-H VariAres R145RF
Defense : Basalt Kerbecs/Cygnus BD145CS/RB
Stamina :Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD / Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD
Spin-Stealer : Meteo L Drago ED145/100WD

Ye, try getting Duo Uranus. It is superior to Death for defense, on-par with Phantom for stamina and has uses in balance type combos.
Can u guys make a combo for my friend and also reccomend beys to buy
I need a new combo. I tried making one myself (Burn Lacerta W105BS) which I thought was very good, but someone told me it was terrible. The parts I have are: Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Bufn Fireblaze 135MS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Dark Gasher CH120FS, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Gravity Destroyer AD145WD, Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F, Counter Leone 145D, Storm Aquario 100HFS.
Btw I want a combo for Defense, Stamina, or balance.
Yeah, it pretty bad. BS isn't really a good tip. The S series tips are not good in general, only EDS is. Burn used to be good for stamina, but now it's pretty outclassed by 4D wheels like Duo and Phantom.

Attack : Gravity Destroyer(Counter,Right)CH120R2F (Use F if you're using Hasbro stadiums)
Defense : Nothing.
Stamina : Earth Cancer 100WD
Balance : Nothing.

Yeah, if you're limited to Hasbro, get Beyblades like Ray Unicorno, Twisted Tempo and Hades Kerbecs.

@AquilaOrion
Attack : Lightning L Drago 100HF
Defense : Earth Virgo/Eagle GB145WB
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD/EWD

By flattened you mean worn? If it circles the stadium like it's a RF, don't use it for defense.
Ask your friend to get a new CS, Twisted Tempo and Gravity Destroyer and a RF too.

But if he's not limited to Hasbro, Get Flash Saggitario (Superb attack) and Duo Uranus (Awesome defense, stamina and balance).
Thank you very much.
Fantomu no like literally flattened from launching it outside
Y U NO TAKE CARE OF BEYBLADES! But my question was, does it circle the tornado ridge like an RF or slower?
By launching it outside, your friend has worn his CS by means not natural through common stadium play, making it illegal.
Ik and no its kinda faster than an rf
Faster that a RF? What kind of sorcery is this? Anyways, try it out of the attack combo and see how it goes.