"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Life
Attack: MF Gravity Destroyer CH120RF (HF if Hasbro Stadium)
Defense: MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD (and try Basalt Bull 230D/AD145WD if you like.)

Also, you can make MF Meteo L-Drago 100WD, a spin-stealer. It's not really good to use it as your main combo though...
i have
rock capricorn 100 HF
cyber pegasus 105 F
hyper aquario 105 F
earth virgo [with a wolf energy ring] and [i forget what its called] earth virgos spin track and performance tip from the anime
facebolt: wolf, pegasusX2, capricorn, aries, and ldrago
energy rings: capricorn, aries, galaxy pegasus, aquario, ldrago, and pegasus
fusion wheel: galaxy, fury, dark, storm X2, torch, and lightning
spin track: 125X2, 105 X2, and M145
performance tip: Q, RF, and [forgot name] galaxy pegasus performance tip
what is the best combo for good attack types but still good stamina, and defence
Attack : Lightning L Drago 100RF
Defense : Earth Aquario GB145RF/R2F
Stamina : Nothing .

If you use Hasbro stadiums , then you have no defense type . Your attack combo's bottom should also be changed to a HF / F .

You really , really need to get more stuff . To improve your attack , get more powerful wheels like Flash , VariAres , Blitz and the like . If you're limited to Hasbro then just get Gravity Destroyer . Also , for the defense and stamina section , try to obtain Duo , Phantom , Death , BD145 and a CS. If you can't get the 4D Beyblades , then go for Twisted Tempo .
Wait, he can have a mediocre Defense combo IMO. It'll be an anti-attacker in reality, but well, it will solve the purpose of being a Defender in the team.
Earth Aquario GB145RF/R2F

Even for the Attack combo, Life; you could have used RF or R2F. Moreover, Lightning L Drago is WAY better than Rock. So, change your suggestions accordingly. Smile
Oh sorry , didn't see Lightning there . I think he's a Hasbro blader for some reason though .
True. Even I just realized that. Smile
In that case, your suggestions are perfect (just change Rock for Lightning).
I apologize for correcting you wrongly.

But still, in a TT stadium, the ones I gave should be better. Smile
I built a new bey with a using the parts i have,

Gravity Destroyer 85 EWD it looks funny but is it any good ?
(May. 02, 2012  3:16 PM)Hemanthz Wrote: I built a new bey with a using the parts i have,

Gravity Destroyer 100EWD is actually a well-known UK combo . It is referred as Final Hope . You should use it in left-spin . It can OS anything that isn't Phantom or a free-spinning bottom stamina combo . Some Phantom combos may get OS 'd by it though .
Trying not to SPAM... but, i just have to say this: Life LOL. What you just posted was what i had posted on a thread, i am not sure which, it may have been this thread, but i said exactly that, just slightly different wording. XD

EDIT: Aha, found it! Here is what i said on this thread:
(Apr. 13, 2012  1:37 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: The MF Gravity Perseus 100 EWD combo is a very well known UK combo, we refer to it as Final Hope. You have to use it in left spin and it OS's any non-Phantom or non Free spinning tip stamina combo and it can OS some Phantom Combos.
(May. 02, 2012  3:46 PM)Life Wrote:
(May. 02, 2012  3:16 PM)Hemanthz Wrote: I built a new bey with a using the parts i have,

Gravity Destroyer 100EWD is actually a well-known UK combo . It is referred as Final Hope . You should use it in left-spin . It can OS anything that isn't Phantom or a free-spinning bottom stamina combo . Some Phantom combos may get OS 'd by it though .

So far its the only bey that i built, that beat Hades Kerbecs every time
Well, Gravity on ED145 and WD and also on 105 and WD can beat Hades Kerbecs almost everytime.
(Apr. 25, 2012  12:40 AM)Keel Wrote: Friend 3
earth virgo
rock orso
flame byxis
burn fireblaze
lightning l drago
thunder leone gb145 bs
thermal lacerta
storm capricorne
rock zurafa

He now has phantom orion and hades kerbecs. Please make a new combo or combos. Some for hasbro and some for WBO tournaments
(May. 02, 2012  11:03 PM)Keel Wrote:
earth virgo
rock orso
flame byxis
burn fireblaze
LLD
thunder leone gb145 bs
thermal lacerta
storm capricorne
rock zurafa

He now has phantom orion and hades kerbecs. Please make a new combo or combos. Some for hasbro and some for WBO tournaments

For WBO tournaments, Phantom Orion/Kerbecs BGrin would be his best choice. BGrin is easy to KO, though, but he doesn's have any better parts to go with it.

As for Hasbro, an uncustomized LLD would be best, since he has no good defense parts to use with BD145, and Phantom Orion (his best option for stamina) isn't legal in Hasbro tournaments.
(May. 02, 2012  11:12 PM)Tamer Primal Wrote:
earth virgo
rock orso
flame byxis
burn fireblaze
LLD
thunder leone gb145 bs
thermal lacerta
storm capricorne
rock zurafa

For WBO tournaments, Phantom Orion/Kerbecs BGrin would be his best choice. BGrin is easy to KO, though, but he doesn's have any better parts to go with it.

As for Hasbro, an uncustomized LLD would be best, since he has no good defense parts to use with BD145, and Phantom Orion (his best option for stamina) isn't legal in Hasbro tournaments.

Also you might want to try phantom (attack mode) kerbecs BD145 RF if you like attack types.

yea ima hasbro blader because i dont know any other way to get the beys. if u know a way to get good cheap beys please tell me. and i was hoping to like have 3 that are balance types
(May. 02, 2012  11:12 PM)Tamer Primal Wrote:
earth virgo
rock orso
flame byxis
burn fireblaze
LLD
thunder leone gb145 bs
thermal lacerta
storm capricorne
rock zurafa

Wouldn't his best option in a Hasbro tournament be Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD? Also, note to everyone, the MOD's do not want people to use nicknames anymore. So please try to refrain from using LLD etc.
(May. 03, 2012  4:05 AM)soul Wrote: yea ima hasbro blader because i dont know any other way to get the beys. if u know a way to get good cheap beys please tell me. and i was hoping to like have 3 that are balance types
This isn't the place to ask that.
What is the best attack and stamina combo with these Beyblades and parts?

Basalt Horogium
RF
VariAres
Bull Clear Wheel
Fang Leone
Phantom Orion
Scythe Kronos
Blitz Unicorno
Beat Lynx

and what beyblades can I get to make the best stamina/attack combo?
Attack : VariAres 100/145 (?) RF / Blitz Unicorno 100RF
Stamina : Phantom Bull B:D / 100EDS/WD / TH170EDS (?)
Blitz Unicorno 100RF works well for attack (Get S130. Also try to get CH120 or R145 to make VariAres CH120/R145 RF if you prefer Vari), while Phantom Bull TH170 WD/EDS could work for stamina (try Scythe as well).

Basalt Bull TH170RSF can also be made for defense. Get Duo, BD145 and CS for it...
Would those be the best attack and stamina beyblades or should I get some parts that are better for it?
(May. 03, 2012  11:26 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Blitz Unicorno 100RF works well for attack (Get S130. Also try to get CH120 or R145 to make VariAres CH120/R145 RF if you prefer Vari), while Phantom Bull TH170 WD/EDS could work for stamina (try Scythe as well).

Basalt Bull TH170RSF can also be made for defense. Get Duo, BD145 and CS for it...
I don't think TH170WD would work , it's probably like 230WD . IMO he should also get a couple of MF2's .
In an Hasbro arena against Hades Kerbecs what is the best combo to win 100% proven win?

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Counter Leone 145D
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Earth Eagle 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
L-Drago 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Night Virgo DF145BS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Poison Zurafa S130MB
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thunder Libra DF145BS
Twisted Tempo 145WD

Thanks!

Try Gravity Destroyer 100EWD in left-spin . A lot of things can beat an uncustomized Hades Kerbecs , actually . You could also try Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS .
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125RF (Get Flash to make Flash _____ S130R2F)
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS (Get Duo to improve....)
Stamina: Burn Bull 230D, Burn Aquario AD145WD (Get Phantom...)
Yo , DefStamina88 , RF in a Hasbro stadium ? nononononono . HF / F would be better , no ? He also has Earth , which has better stamina than Burn . Earth ___ 100WD would be better than that.