"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 21, 2012  5:19 AM)ShadowBlader619 Wrote: Please build me a combo with kreis cygnus, storm pegasus, counter leone, thermal lacerta, meteo l-drago, midnight bull and rey unicorno.
Attack: Meteo L-Drago 105 RF
Defense: Kreis Cygnus 105/145 CS
Stamina: Kreis Cygnus 145/105 WD

(Apr. 21, 2012  6:40 AM)maxusleo Wrote: heres an idea cycloneleone 100rf2 attack
omega byxis 230 with ifraids tip
or if you want a stable one for a zero g stadium or x tornado/cyclone stadium hres the combo
bigbang/cosmic can be stacked with hell/hades wheel then eternal deffencse with wb
Cyclone is not good for attack.
Omega sucks on 230
RF is better than CF in BB-10
The last part is confusing Chocked

I think Ray is better than Meteo for attack.
may i have an attack/balance bey with these parts?
lightning l drago 100hf
cyber pegasus 105 f
earth wolf 105 wd
poison virgo 125 es
rock giffafe r145 wb
You dont have any good parts for an attack type, Lightning Ldrago 100HF is your only attack bey which is good, use it in upper mode
you could use Earth Virgo 100WD as a good stamina beyblade
Hey guys!

My current combo is MF Earth Aquario DF 145WD
I like how my Beyblade is stable (rarely wobbles) and how it still has some stamina despite defense
However, I'm thinking of adding a bit more weight to prevent some flying (but I'd still want to keep the stamina or have minimum stamina decrease)
I'm considering buying a Basalt to change Earth... however I don't know if I should change the track

Any other suggestions on what I'm planning to do?

I think you should buy a basalt and get a ad 145
My current combo is earth zurafa SW145MB and I was wondering what type it is and if there is anyway to improve it
Give us a list of all of your parts and we will help you...
It's an OK defender combo.I see you are held back to hasbro,so you can use hades kerbecs BD145cs or Twisted aquario BD145CS.Those are the best defense customs in hasbro terms..
Hades Kerbecs BD145CS isn't supposed to be a Defense type, actually. Smile
It has been known as a Balance custom since it was first created. It combines traits of Stamina and Defense; and according to me, a pure Stamina combo (Hell Kerbecs BD145WD) and a pure Defense combo (Twisted combo listed by you) perform a LOT better than this in their respective categories. Hell Kerbecs BD145CS or Hell Kerbecs BD145WD for Stamina is arguable in a TT stadium, considering how easy it is to KO WD. But in a Hasbro stadium, the WD variant outshines the CS variant VERY easily.

So, not Defense, but a Defense/Stamina custom, that. Smile
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:07 PM)KevNinja Wrote: I think you should buy a basalt and get a ad 145

Why AD 145?
Also, I looked at AD 145's description in Gravity Destroyer... it confused me...

"Just like Gravity, even though it was labeled for Defense, it was overshadowed by Spin Tracks like GB145, and 230 as AD145 cannot absorb hits as efficiently and is too light for Defense. Due to this, it has found to be a top-tier Track for Stamina customs because of it's unique design, but if you replace AD145 with with a Boost Disk track (BD145) (also the heaviest spin track so far) it makes a really good title for the entire bey itself. AD145 is still a better choice for defense than 145. The spin track is great for Defense, but not so great on Stamina because of the 3 deep indentations. "

Kinda... confused if it's for Defense or stamina?
That question belongs in the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer' thread. But, AD145 is the best pure stamina track so far. Where did you find that description?
(Apr. 21, 2012  5:12 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: That question belongs in the 'Ask a Question, Get an Answer' thread. But, AD145 is the best pure stamina track so far. Where did you find that description?
Oops, sorry about that ^^; was just asking about the part for the combo so I thought...
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_D...er_AD145WD
Unhappy
Do not trust ANYTHING The Beyblade Wikia says. They write articles without testing the part thoroughly. Of course AD145 is not suited for defense. Find the threads for the parts you want to know about or visit Beywiki for the information.
I have:

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Cyber Eagle 105WD
Flame Libra T125F
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina X D
Diablo Nemisis GB145S
Ray Striker D125( lost CS)
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assult 85XF
My best attempt at those customs is Earth Pegasus(from Cyber Pegasus) 145ES(ES is worn down so forms more of ball). Unless it's absolutely necessary, try not to change the last one.

I need customs for stamina, defense,and attack.

Thanks for the help, Gingka Blader#1
hell kerbecs bd145wd
diabo kerbecs230 wd
Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F (Anti-Attack)
Defense: Nothing. (I mean seriously you lose one of your most crucial part's) Tired
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD

Your last combo wasn't good, BTW. You mainly need to get Flash, Duo or Death, and Phantom.

(Apr. 21, 2012  9:43 PM)xXCL0UDXx Wrote: hell kerbecs bd145wd
diabo kerbecs230 wd
That combo you suggested is terrible. 230 and WD don't go together, especially with Diablo.
Ok, I just found the CS, but it's Sharp part is so worn down that it always attacks. Then what?
Also what can I do with 85?
You can try wearing down the rubber till the plastic shows again, but if the tip is all gnarled up and damaged, you won't be able to use it at all.
Um... buy a new one?

Use your 85 in the combo Phantom Kerbecs 85 WD, if you get Phantom.
So it's a good Idea to get Phantom?
Yes, it and Duo are currently the best MW's for Stamina.
Thats a GREAT idea

Edit: Beat by BHK
Cannot believe I of all people am actually in here asking this, but I am so far behind the meta I need to.

What is the best attack combo I can make from

Rock Leone
Fang Leone
Burn Phoenix
Killer Gemios
Killer Beafowl
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horogium
Flame Byxis
Saggitaro 125SF
Dark Bull
Flame Saggitaro