"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
That belongs in the Ask a question , Get an answer thread .
but its an a question about a beyblade customization right???
Ugh , did you even read your Welcome PM ? It clearly states there :
Ask a question , Get an answer ! : Have a question related to Beyblade ? Ask it here And we'll give you an answer !

Build me a combo : Trying to find the perfect combo , but just can't decide?Post a list of your parts and what tyle of Beyblade you want , and our experienced Bladers will give you great suggestions.
So , where does it belong ? (Bah , I sound mean . Sorry 'bout that.)
Are MF-L Basalt Cancer 230D and Burn Horogium 90WD good combos
MF-L Basalt Cancer 230D is good . Don't really like the MF-L on it though , I'd also change the CW to Aquario / Kerbecs / Cygnus . Burn Horogium 90WD was top-tier before 4D , It can tie with MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS sometimes , it's a meh combo though.
me and my mates are have a customised 230Wd marathon and i was wondering whether any of you guys could make a good combo out of the following

energy rings
pegasusll
pegasus
striker
cetus
capricorn

storm
galaxy
cyber
ray
fury
grand
Eh, Grand Pegasus II 230WD is the best in your case...
But, 230WD isn't a good setup. I suggest you to change it. Smile

Sushii- There's no issue with MFs on Stamina combos now. Smile
Many people think Stamina combos can do well even with MFs in place.
My brother has a blade that I can't seem to beat.....ever!
It is:
•Burn Saggitario CH120FS

Is that a really good combo or am I just a weak blader?
Ginga15 That combo is really bad. You might not be using the right bey. List your parts so we can make a better combo for you. What stadium are you using BTW?
(Apr. 16, 2012  5:33 PM)Ginga15 Wrote: My brother has a blade that I can't seem to beat.....ever!
It is:
•Burn Saggitario CH120FS

Is that a really good combo or am I just a weak blader?

It isn't that great of a combo, but it may be good compared to what parts you and your brother have.

Why don't you list your parts and maybe we can help you find a combo that can beat your brother's. Also, are you using a Hasbro stadium? Smile

If you list your beys we can built you a combo & his combo is weak
EDIT : beaten by you guys
probably a weak blade but its kinda a good customization
I have:
•Earth Virgo
•Gravity Distroyer
•Grand Cetus
•Grand Capricorn
•Hades Kerbecs
•Bisalt Horigium
•Rock Zurafa
•Rock Pegasis
•Rock Scorpio (missing track and tip)
•Poison Serpant
•Poison Pegasis
•Dark Bull
•Dark Gasher (missing track and tip)
•Thermal Lacerta
•Night Virgo
•Storm Capricorn
•Storm Auqario
•Flame Byxis
•Flame Saggitario
•Galaxy Pegasis
•Cyber Metal
•Counter Leone (missing energy ring)
•Inferno Saggitario (missing tip)
•Torch Giemos
•Evil Pisces
•Fury Capricorn
•Rock Orso
•Lightning l-drago
•Ray Striker
An uncustomized Hades Kerbecs can also take it down easily. What stadium is it ? I dont really know about the Hasbro one so..
We use:
•Hasbro Burning Firestrke stadium
•Hasbro Pegasis Thunderwhip Stadium
•Hasbro Leone's Lair Stadium
(Apr. 16, 2012  6:14 PM)Ginga15 Wrote: We use:
•Hasbro Burning Firestrke stadium
•Hasbro Pegasis Thunderwhip Stadium
•Hasbro Leone's Lair Stadium

The combo N0body suggested should be able to defeat your brother's in the Lion's Lair and Pegasus Thunder Whip, but I'm not positive about the Burning Firestrike. You may also consider swapping the DS on it for a WD.
Thanks Imperial and N0body!!
Question: What do you think would be the three best combos for me out of all of the parts I have?
Hades Kerbecs uncustomized, Hades Kerbecs BD145 WD, Gravity Destroyer 105 WD/HF, Lightning L-Drago uncustomized..
Ok Thanks!!
Is, flame aquario df145 fs a good combo if not what do i do to make it better
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:41 PM)winning Wrote: Is, flame aquario df145 fs a good combo if not what do i do to make it better

The entire combo can be improved in many ways. Use Duo or Phantom if you're going for stamina, at least. WD helps too, but the whole thing just needs improvement.
Can I do anything to improve storm pegasus II 105 hf?
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:59 PM)winning Wrote: Can I do anything to improve storm pegasus II 105 hf?

Post your parts so someone can help you out.

(Apr. 16, 2012  11:13 PM)TriSix Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  10:59 PM)winning Wrote: Can I do anything to improve storm pegasus II 105 hf?

Post your parts so someone can help you out.

I just want to know what parts out of the whole mfb series will help this combo, not just out of my parts.
Check out the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade thread.