0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Need good combo
Metal wheel - earth,rock,strom,burn,dark
track-145x2,135,CH120
tip-WB,MS,WD
@-1o1-DiAbLO- Earth 145 WB for defense and Earth/Burn 145 WD for stamina are the best you can make.
hello i'm having a tournament soon
so i am looking for a efficient combination that can beat Hades Kerbecs BD145DS (if the opponent has HK bey)

My beys:

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Counter Leone 145D
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Earth Eagle 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
L-Drago 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Night Virgo DF145BS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Poison Zurafa S130MB
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thunder Libra DF145BS
Twisted Tempo 145WD

Thanks to all!
Cheers!
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS (top tier defense)
Stamina: Earth Bull 100EWD/ Hades Cetus GB145EWD
Attack: Gravity Destroyer D125RF/ L-drago 100RF/Ray Unicorno 100RF/R2F
you can make an epic defense combo(Twisted Kerbeks BD145CS) and other good combos too
Stamina part is wrong . Hades Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) EWD , he also can use Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD .
Also , the L Drago and Unicorno combo isn't needed , as they are very , very outclassed.

Sammmurai , are you going to a Toys 'R' Us tournament or a WBO tournament ?
isnt earth better as basalt is a bit too heavy for stamina puposes?? and i know that the attack combos are a bit outclassed but he has only limited parts right....., it would be good if he cold get a lightning l drago and make lightning l drago BD145RF/R2F/CS
It's an Hasbro Tournament in a large Supermarket here in Portugal.
forgot to say it's in a Hasbro Burning Firestrike Stadium, not attack type stadium (right?), so
thin performance tips (attack) are not suggested, right?
(Apr. 17, 2012  12:41 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: isnt earth better as basalt is a bit too heavy for stamina puposes?? and i know that the attack combos are a bit outclassed but he has only limited parts right.....

Sigh . Basalt is a decent wheel for stamina , it packs in some defence too , so thats why I recommended it. He only needs one attack combo right ? Sure , Ray was on the top-tier list one or two years ago , but now it's carp.

@sammurai If so , the attack combo should be Gravity Destroyer F/HF. I wouldn't recommend attack types in a competition though.
best use the defense combo i suggested and the stamina combo suggested by Sushii (Hell Kerbeks BD145EWD (Boost Mode)) dont use attack types at all as they cant do much in any hasbro stadium!
i suggest the defense combo Basalt Kerbeks BD145CS its top tier combo
I'd say stamina for the main combo . Stamina is the main thing you need to survive in a Hasbro stadium.
Honestly, if it's the BFSS, he needs to use Earth Aquario 100MS as the ridges at the bottom of the stadium seriously deplete any of the D series bottoms' spin.
agreed! with Sushii
(Apr. 17, 2012  1:08 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Honestly, if it's the BFSS, he needs to use Earth Aquario 100MS as the ridges at the bottom of the stadium seriously deplete any of the D series bottoms' spin.

Oh , haha . My bad , I'm not a Hasbro blader , so yeah . :p
(Apr. 17, 2012  1:08 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Honestly, if it's the BFSS, he needs to use Earth Aquario 100MS as the ridges at the bottom of the stadium seriously deplete any of the D series bottoms' spin.

Even I do not know much about performance of parts in Hasbro stadia, but I can be certain that MS is one of the most suck-ish Stamina tips. Smile
I don't know if things are different in Hasbro stadiums, and if they really are, I'll be extremely surprised...
Still, MS has superbly bad balance. Smile
(Apr. 16, 2012  8:22 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote: @N0body

I'm sorry to bother you again but the combos you suggested to me which were:

You seriously need either RF or R2F to get a good attacker. For now, your best bet would be Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Destroyer BD 145 MF(Vari is good but it has loads of recoil for MF so..)
Defense: Twisted Aquario BD145 CS
Stamina: Phantom Bull AD145 WD/230 SD

Are those combos meant for hasbro stadiums or a bb-10 stadium?

Anybody?
All those are for a BB-10 actually.
The Attack combo is nice in both stadiums as it is, so you don't need the RFs should you play in Hasbro stadiums.
The Defense combo....
There are various people who say that BD145CS is bad in Hasbro... Sooo...
The AD145 Stamina combo is perfect for both Stadiums. Don't use the 230 one in either of the stadia.
What? BD145CS is bad in Hasbro stadiums ? Yay , learned something new.
No, don't believe me completely, haha!
Its just what I'd heard back in the time of the Hasbro releases of the Maximum Series.
I don't know if the theory changed recently, but probably things remained the same...
I use BD145CS in Hasbro and win rather frequently, just to verify Wink
(Apr. 17, 2012  4:53 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: I use BD145CS in Hasbro and win rather frequently, just to verify Wink

with what combo?
XXX XXX BD145CS ?
Which combo is preferable in a BB-10 stadium?
Death aquario BD 145 (RB) OR (MB)
It depends on what sort of beyblade you want. Since RB and MB are matched in stamina is the RB is almost new, you should use RB as it has better defense
are you sure, i'm no expert on rb but i know that mb is pretty good for stamina, however that might only be with 230, i'm not to sure, if you are using death and bd145 it seems that you are going for a more defence orienated combo so rb should be better, however death is good for stamina as well, i'm going of th!nk here, so maybe you could use mb for stamina, you don't want to wear down your rb for no reason
(Apr. 17, 2012  5:01 PM)sammmurai Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2012  4:53 PM)xXBlueHoodXx Wrote: I use BD145CS in Hasbro and win rather frequently, just to verify Wink

with what combo?
XXX XXX BD145CS ?

Basalt Kerbecs, MF-L Kreis Cygnus (Def) and others but mostly those