"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
hey there i need some really good combos and i recently got a few good beys so could someone help me please . thank you. but i really need combos that can win battles against power like basalt horogium
ATTACK BEYS:
storm aqurio
tornado heculeo
meteo -Ldrago
lightning L-drago
storm pegasis
cyber pegasis
galaxy pegasis
big bang pegasis
wing pegasis
DEFENSE BEYS:
counter leone
gravity perseus
rock scorpio
vari ares
fang leone
basalt horogium
STAMINA BEYS:
flame sagitario
earth virgo
burn fireblaze
thermal pisces
hell kerbecs
duo uranus
phantom orion
BALANCE BEYS:
dark wolf
dark bull
dark cancer
earth eagle
rock aries
and metal faces.

thats all of them thanks guys.
Try these:
Attack
Lightening L Drago BD145RF
VariAres CH120R2F

Defense
Duo Bull BD145CS
Basalt Bull BD145CS

Endurance/Stamina
Phantom Cancer AD145D
Duo Bull AD145/230D

If you don't have CS, use something like B. The defense combos won't be nearly as good, though. I highly suggest you get CS if you don't have it. Smile
thanks ill try these out
Attack: MF/-H VariAres CH120 RF/R2F
Defense: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 (Get a CS)
Stamina: Phantom Cancer AD145 WD

JBladerMS Only list the best combos he can make, not one top-tier, and one second to best. Also D is only good on TH170 heights and above, WD is better to use for below those heights. And, where did you see his CS?
As VariAres is a high recoil attacker, an MF-H is better. So, put on just MF-H. Smile
Hi bladers from all around the world.

In 2 weeks my son is participating in a Tournament.

He has lots of beys but lately Hades Kerbecs is the "favorite".
He wons every battles with Hades Kerbecs.
I would like to know what beyblade or parts combination can beat Hades Kerbecs.
Because if an opponent has also Hades Kerbecs my son would have tou use a bey that can beat him.

Note1: I heard about Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS how can I do that?
Face Bolt: ??
Energy Ring: ??
Fusion Wheel: ??
Spin Track: ??
Performance Tip: Ray Striker CS ??

Note2: What is "boost mode" and how can i use it, and other modes (?)

Thanks!
Hades Kerbecs is great uncustomized and can be improved by using a WD tip. You can still beat it though by using attackers and uncustomized Kerbecs can be defeated by using strong stamina types like Twisted 230 D or Earth AD145 WD.

To make Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS, you can use any facebolt but a metal face bolt is generally preferred.
Energy Ring: Kerbecs
Metal Wheel: Twisted
Track: BD145
Tip: CS

In general, a beyblade's name in Metal Fight Beyblade is written as:
Facebolt type(not specified if normal one is used) - Fusion Wheel - Energy Ring - Spin track - Performance tip.

Boost mode is the one in Hades Kerbecs where the tip doesn't floor scrape when launched.
Post all his beys, and we can help make his best combos. Hell Kerbecs has many good parts, but can easily be improved upon. Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS is a good Defense combo, (Bull or Aquario would be better Energy Rings,) so here's each of its parts:
Twisted/Basalt: On Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo. I saw some at the local K-Mart a couple days ago. Toys R Us may have them in stock as well.
Kerbecs: It's on your son's Hell Kerbecs.
BD145: On Kerbecs, again.
CS: On Ray Striker.

And about Boost Mode:
Look on the Beywiki page next time.
Boost Mode works only on Hell/Hades. BD145 is actually 2 parts, a disk and column. The disk can be removed and flipped. When the 3 spikes are facing upwards, that's Boost Mode. The spikes line up with the gaps in Hades/Hell. The other mode is when the spikes are facing downwards. Don't use that mode unless you have certain Performance Tips on it, because the bey will scrape the floor if you don't have a tall enough tip. Other users can give you the specific tips that work best as you need them.

EDIT: Beat by N0body.
(Apr. 10, 2012  5:52 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote: I got a lot of new beyblades so can someone make some combos for me? I currently use a BB-10 stadium and a Hasbro Bolt Blast stadium so can you please make combos for both stadiums please. Thanks in advanced!

Can someone please help me, I need to get the combos soon because I have a lot of battles coming up.
(Apr. 10, 2012  5:38 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  5:52 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote: I got a lot of new beyblades so can someone make some combos for me? I currently use a BB-10 stadium and a Hasbro Bolt Blast stadium so can you please make combos for both stadiums please. Thanks in advanced!

Can someone please help me, I need to get the combos soon because I have a lot of battles coming up.
You seriously need either RF or R2F to get a good attacker. For now, your best bet would be Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Destroyer BD 145 MF(Vari is good but it has loads of recoil for MF so..)
Defense: Twisted Aquario BD145 CS
Stamina: Phantom Bull AD145 WD/230 SD
@SoinDragoon- Lot of new beyblades, yes. But you must provide a list of your beys, or at least mention that the list is in your signature.
Well-
Attack- VariAres R145..... EPIC FAIL! It was going so nice until I see that you have no rubber tip. Using a plastic Attack tip on VariAres is inviting danger, so- Gravity Destroyer BD145MF
Defense- Twisted Aquario BD145CS
Stamina- Phantom Aquario AD145WD

EDIT- Wow, beaten by N0body!
(Apr. 10, 2012  5:27 PM)N0body Wrote: Hades Kerbecs is great uncustomized and can be improved by using a WD tip. You can still beat it though by using attackers and uncustomized Kerbecs can be defeated by using strong stamina types like Twisted 230 D or Earth AD145 WD.

To make Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS, you can use any facebolt but a metal face bolt is generally preferred.

Facebolt type(not specified if normal one is used) - Fusion Wheel - Energy Ring - Spin track - Performance tip.

Boost mode is the one in Hades Kerbecs where the tip doesn't floor scrape when launched.

Can I use Takara BeyBlade Silver top face in Hasbro Beyblades?

I can only find Takara Metal top face selling ...
is grand striker d125wd good and if not what r some ways to improve and i have very many beyblades so i can change it

[/quote]

This doesnt really belong here...sorry.....Ask that question in the ask a question,get an answer thread.
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:34 PM)KaotiK Wrote: Can I use Takara BeyBlade Silver top face in Hasbro Beyblades?

This doesnt really belong here...sorry.....Ask that question in the ask a question,get an answer thread.
[/quote]

But this question is in a sequence of a post, its a question to an answer i get ...
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:34 PM)PhantomL Wrote: is grand striker d125wd good and if not what r some ways to improve and i have very many beyblades so i can change it
No. Were you trying to build a Defense or Stamina type? I take it you can only get hold of Hasbro parts? The way to improve it for Stamina is by changing Grand to Basalt, Striker to Kerbecs, D125 to AD145 and you will have Basalt Kerbecs AD145 WD. Then, to improve it for Defense, you have to change the whole combo, use Basalt Aquario BD145 CS instead for defense.

(Apr. 10, 2012  9:34 PM)PhantomL Wrote: is grand striker d125wd good and if not what r some ways to improve and i have very many beyblades so i can change it
No, Grand Striker D125WD is not a very good combo. Grand is a highly outclassed defence wheel. How about you list out all your parts so we can improve on a new combo?
EDIT: Beaten by BeyHyperKiller XD
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:38 PM)sammmurai Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:34 PM)KaotiK Wrote: Can I use Takara BeyBlade Silver top face in Hasbro Beyblades?

But this question is in a sequence of a post, its a question to an answer i get ...
[/quote]

Oh crud, im sorry.-.-My apollagies.
And yes, you can use takara metal faces.
(Apr. 10, 2012  5:49 PM)sammmurai Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  5:27 PM)N0body Wrote: Hades Kerbecs is great uncustomized and can be improved by using a WD tip. You can still beat it though by using attackers and uncustomized Kerbecs can be defeated by using strong stamina types like Twisted 230 D or Earth AD145 WD.

Yes, if you are referring to Metal Faces.

The only way to get a Hasbro Metal Face is by obtaining a Beyblade Nintendo DS game which includes a Limited Edition bey, e.g: MF Cyber Pegasis 100 HF, MF Counter Leone 145 (?) D.
The DS Counter Leone has D125 B, I think. I believe Hasbro also released Metal Faces back in Metal Fusion in the way Takara Tomy did, too?
No, Hasbro has never released Metal Faces, apart from in the DS games.
Hey, i would like a defense/stamina bey, the beys i have are:
-Earth Eagle 145 WD
-Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
-Spiral Capricorn 90 MF
-Ray Striker D125 CS
-Grand Cetus T125 RS
-Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
-Poison Scorpio M145 Q

-Thanks
Attack: Screw/Ray Escolpio 90 R2F
Defense: Earth Pegasis II D125 CS
Stamina: Earth Pegasis II 90 WD
Hello dear bladers.
My beys:

Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Counter Leone 145D
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Earth Eagle 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Hyper Orso SW145JB
L-Drago 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Night Virgo DF145BS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Poison Zurafa S130MB
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Thunder Libra DF145BS
Twisted Tempo 145WD

What should be the best beyblade combo type (Attack, Defense, Stamina or Balance) ?

And for a tournament in the Burning Firestrike Stadium what should be best characteristic?
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Burning_F...ke_Stadium

And for last can any combo defeat Hades Kerbecs BD145DS?

Thanks to all!