"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Oh, so you even have Diablo, eh?
Use it man! And, use RF and not HF. Diablo's superb recoil will end up in self-KOs.
So, use RF. And I recall that you also have MFs. So add one on Diablo. Smile

Also, Burn may probably be better than Earth for pure Stamina, but its your choice!

For plastic combos, go to Plastics Q&A
(Apr. 06, 2012  3:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: F and HF are more or less the same.
And F probably doesn't have more grip that HF.
The reason to choose HF is because it is much more easily controllable, and also maintains enough stamina compared to conventional attackers, tbh.
But well, attackers shouldn't even be used in Hasbro tbh.
i dont play in a hasbro stadium i got a takara tomy attack type stadium from my friend when he went on holiday and he got it cheap. Its offical i checked

(Apr. 06, 2012  4:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Also, Burn may probably be better than Earth for pure Stamina, but its your choice!

I think it depends what mold of earth it is
Hey i tried out this combo:
Midnight sagitario c145 sf and it has zero defense
Flame Bull 100 s has awesome defense
(Apr. 06, 2012  5:44 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Hey i tried out this combo:
Midnight sagitario c145 sf and it has zero defense
Flame Bull 100 s has awesome defense

Do not ever post such a thing here. That goes in the Fun Combos Thread. Those combos are horrid. Post your parts if you want our help. Don't suggest these combos to anybody on here, as they will not work against today's metagame...
Well sf will have very little grip plus it is a flat tip, so no good for defence, midnight is no good for defence, you could use it for upper attack but it is outclassed, flame is useless for defence, try twisted or duo, or diablo or something,cs wil be better than s as it has a better grip on the stadium floor, list all your beys and we can improve on your combos a lot

edit: beaten but i think he might be asking how to improve on his combos, he never mentioned that he thought it was fun he thought it was seriously competitive, just tell him why he was wrong and that he shouldn't post until 100% sure, also galaxypegasus80, you shouldn't really be suggesting random combos out of the blue, if you were asking how to improve them you should have listed your parts
well i don`t want to customize my pegasus as u probably know but what good combos could i make out of these
Flame Sagittario C145 S
and Midnight bull 100 SF
Are those the only beys you have, if so then not really much you can do,
flame bull 100 s for stamina

Midnight sagittario c145/100 (not sure on tracks) sf for attack

neither are very good so list more beys if you have more
Flame Sagittario Uncustomized is probably the best you got right now. Get more beys...

EDIT: apple1075, Midnight isn't really good for anything. Don't recommend those types of combos, especially if you are not sure...
(Apr. 06, 2012  5:53 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: EDIT: apple1075, Midnight isn't really good for anything. Don't recommend those types of combos, especially if you are not sure...

well it is his best attack wheel so it could be usefull for him, i am pretty sure that it is his best attack wheel

(Apr. 06, 2012  5:57 PM)apple1075 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  5:53 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: EDIT: apple1075, Midnight isn't really good for anything. Don't recommend those types of combos, especially if you are not sure...

well it is his best attack wheel so it could be usefull for him, i am pretty sure that it is his best attack wheel

Midnight has recoil, and it has probably the most irregular and unpredictable wheel for any combo. It has basically no use whatsoever...
Midnight has a LOT of recoil when it comes to attacks. I launched it at my Galaxy Pegasus and it went flying out of the stadium.
EDIT: I`ll reply when i get more parts
Anything on an S tip is bad. So we can very well say that Flame Bull C145SF is his best.
I certainly know that it is a mismatch, but probably better than an uncustomized Flame Sagittario, suggested by you all. Smile
ok my little cousin has a couple of beyblade and when i told him the combo he had he said i am a enemy and he does not trust me but anyway here are his parts

energy rings:pegasus IIx2 perseus leone hurcleuo

metal wheels gravity cyclone galaxy

tracks:105 AD145 145

tips: F WD D
Attack: Gravity Perseus (Counter Mode) 105 F
Defense: Gravity Perseus AD145 WD (?)
Gravity has too much recoil to even be considered for defense. Smile
Some one please creat me a good list of combo's im only name some of my beys.

Flame Byxis 230 wd
fang leone 130 W2D
big bang pegasus(No FD)
gravity persues ad145 wd
thermal pisces
storm pegasus 105 rf
meteo ldrago lw105 lf
hell kerbecs bd145 ds
ray unicorno d125 cs
Pegasus(Metal Wheel)
basalt horogium 145 wd

spare parts:
sw145
Aquario cw
sf
23- Slighty broken
Bull cw
D
hf
wb
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125RF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Basalt Aquario AD145WD
Attack: Pegasis 145 RF / Fang ____ 145 RF
Defense: Basalt Aquario BD145 CS
Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs AD145 WD

Get Flash Sagittario 230 WD, Phantom Orion B:D, Duo Uranus 230 WD, and you'll be set!
thanks and beyHyperKiller i already intended to get them also can i ask you something ill ask via pm so im not spamming
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Rock Leone 145 WB
Dark Bull H145 SD
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Fang Leone 145 WD2
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
And 2 Metal Faces

Thanks
Attack: MF Gravity Perseus D125/100 RF, MF Fang Leone II H145RF (Get Flash Sagittario to make Flash Sagittario II H145RF...)
Defense: MF Basalt Bull AD145CS (get BD145 or TH170...)
Stamina: Basalt Bull AD145WD
Stamina: Basalt Bull AD145WD
Defense: MF Basalt Bull AD145CS
Attack: MF Fang Leone II H145RF
what would be the best combo out of original for all evil or killer befal, thunder leon , and hades or hell kerbecs
(Apr. 07, 2012  12:23 AM)hellkerb Wrote: what would be the best combo out of original for all evil or killer befal, thunder leon , and hades or hell kerbecs

Hell Kerbecs BD145 EWD

Killer and Thunder are to light to be useful.