W105
Wd145

Performance tips!

R2f
F
Rs
Rf

Thanks if you could make good combo on this

You seriously need to get some new parts... LOTS of new parts. Anyway, i'll do my best:

Attack: Cyber/Storm Pegasis II 105 R2F (WD145 may be alright, since it is 145 height)
Defense: Grand Pegasis II WD145 RS
Stamina: Absolutely nothing.

Really... those combos won't get you anywhere in tournaments... try and get LOTS of new parts.
(Mar. 29, 2012  8:33 PM)Asweet35 Wrote: Which is better for 230, WD or EWD?
None. CS and D are the best on 230. EDS is also alright on 230. But if you only have WD and EWD available then i think WD would be better.
i need good combos i have every bey but the 4d system
Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF/RF
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
Stamina: Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs AD145 WD

I'm pretty sure you could have searched and found out for yourself, since you said you have every bey apart from 4D.
does any one know combos to beat duo or BGrin combos
(Mar. 29, 2012  9:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: No, its not. MB is a metal- Wide Ball, as per my knowledge, and hence, due to the large surface area, it wobbles A LOT!
Uwik might tell you more about how it actually works, but well...
Give us your parts, and the combo shall be improved.
Also, no. Susanow as a CW hasn't made a mark (as of yet). Smile

Well I have every top-tier part released except for Duo, Flash, Diablo, or Cygnus (There is a reason why I have a Rose Gold Face but that is beside the point) so should I change CW, Track, or Bottom?
Hey so I curious for a good combination of an attack type I want it to have good stanima and attack power I try modding l-drago's hf and it has a lot of stanima but I want to win without modding a bey so yeah any ideas I got a ray unicorno galaxy pegasis storm Pegasis limited edition dark libra earth eagle and one I can't remember the name but it is on th Chinese team and its red with hf so yeah give me a combo!!!! Stupid
Hello Can you build me a defense and Balance type Bey
MY beys are
D.Wolf (missing tack and tip)
L.Drago 100HF
Leo 145D (missing tip)
F.sagittarius
F.Libra Ti125ES (missing tip)
S.capricorne (missing tip)
B.Phoenix

Dark ______(I dont know what CW will be better) 100 D for defense, Burn _____ 100 D and an uncustomized Lightning L-Drago are the only good combos you can make..
EDIT: I forgot that the tip is missing
(Mar. 30, 2012  5:05 AM)Ajnin123 Wrote: Hello Can you build me a defense and Balance type Bey
MY beys are
L.Drago 100HF
Leo 145D (missing tip)
F.sagittarius
B.Phoenix
ATTACK: Ldrago 145HF

DefenseGrinark Wolf 100 s

Stamina: Burn Libra C145MS
(Mar. 30, 2012  6:15 AM)Cycle Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  5:05 AM)Ajnin123 Wrote: Hello Can you build me a defense and Balance type Bey
MY beys are
L.Drago 100HF
Leo 145D (missing tip)
F.sagittarius
B.Phoenix
ATTACK: Ldrago 145HF

DefenseGrinark Wolf 100 s

Stamina: Burn Libra C145MS

Those are utterly horrid.

I'm sure this sentence composes a 10th of my postcount by now: Don't answer questions if you don't have the necessary knowledge to do so.
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:41 AM)geetster99 Wrote: does any one know combos to beat duo or BGrin combos
Flash combos. Devastate Duo very well. For B: D, almost any Attacker will work. :\

(Mar. 30, 2012  3:42 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2012  9:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: No, its not. MB is a metal- Wide Ball, as per my knowledge, and hence, due to the large surface area, it wobbles A LOT!
Uwik might tell you more about how it actually works, but well...
Give us your parts, and the combo shall be improved.
Also, no. Susanow as a CW hasn't made a mark (as of yet). Smile

Well I have every top-tier part released except for Duo, Flash, Diablo, or Cygnus (There is a reason why I have a Rose Gold Face but that is beside the point) so should I change CW, Track, or Bottom?
Well, do you own Death? If yes, Death Aquario BD145RDF shall be great. Smile
If not, then go for the usual Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB

(Mar. 30, 2012  5:01 AM)wa14ojr Wrote: Hey so I curious for a good combination of an attack type I want it to have good stanima and attack power I try modding l-drago's hf and it has a lot of stanima but I want to win without modding a bey so yeah any ideas I got a ray unicorno galaxy pegasis storm Pegasis limited edition dark libra earth eagle and one I can't remember the name but it is on th Chinese team and its red with hf so yeah give me a combo!!!! Stupid
Attack- Ray Unicorno D125/105/W105RF/R²F
Defense- Earth Eagle D125CS
Stamina- Earth Eagle uncustomized.
(Mar. 30, 2012  5:56 AM)N0body Wrote: Dark ______(I dont know what CW will be better) 100 D for defense, Burn _____ 100 D and an uncustomized Lightning L-Drago are the only good combos you can make..
EDIT: I forgot that the tip is missing
IMO, a C145 would do better than 100 for Defense. Smile
Actually I made some mistakes
LEO has persues track and tip
B.phoenix has 145 track than 135
Do you mean to say that your Leone has Perseus' AD145 and WD? If yes, then your combos will see a good change. Smile
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Do you mean to say that your Leone has Perseus' AD145 and WD? If yes, then your combos will see a good change. Smile

Yes my leone has AD145WD cause of the tip I got from my friends aquila and spin track from a close friend
Sooo, use Burn ____AD145WD.
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:53 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Sooo, use Burn ____AD145WD.

WHat type of bey is it? I also need balance type beys
Stamina.
And no, you cannot make any Balance types. Actually, Balance types do not even have an independent existence...
And hence, there's actually no Balance types in reality. Smile
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:58 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Stamina.
And no, you cannot make any Balance types. Actually, Balance types do not even have an independent existence...
And hence, there's actually no Balance types in reality. Smile

I need a defense type
N0body gave you one. And in that combo, use a C145 instead of 100.
Lol, Nobody.

Anyways, which would be a better track to use: AD145 or TH170? (for stamina)
[quote='Ajnin123' pid='927901' dateline='1333080309']
Hello Can you build me a defense and Balance type Bey
MY beys are
L.Drago 100HF
Leo 145D (missing tip)
F.sagittarius
B.Phoenix

for defense try rock leone c145S

and for balance dark libra t125 ms

(Mar. 30, 2012  11:38 AM)th!nk Wrote: Don't answer questions if you don't have the necessary knowledge to do so.