"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What's the current "best"/most widely used (with good test results) Flash combo to date?
The Flash discussion thread would be the best place to find that.
I have the team star breaker pack storm capricorne twisted tempo burn fire base lightning and meteo l- drago counter leone evil gemios earth eagle dark libra thermal prices and lacertA galaxy pegasus2 a rf tip A ch120 spintract any attack stamina and defendce combos I can make
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts. The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic is also a resource to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!
how about cyclone aquario w105 f

(Mar. 27, 2012  9:31 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: What's the current "best"/most widely used (with good test results) Flash combo to date?
burn hercules T 125 ES

Alright guys...

Here are my current beys after this post :

Earth Aquario AD145F (will change it to WD once I get another one)
-
(Thought of it myself! Didn't see anyone who made this ) Flame Bull D125WD ( Spinsteal )
-
Gravity Destroyer Left Spin - Counter Mode UW145 - Attack Mode MF ( Aggressive at start, turns to a defensive position for spinsteal )

What do you think about them and what should I change?

Well, you can see I really like Zombie Beys xD (Hoping to get L - Drago Destroy and Meteo L - Drago soon! )

@dude_31415
Know more about that Grand Anti-Attack or Spinsteal? I want to know more,
Are these good combos?

MF-H Duo Bull/Cygnus/Aquario 230CS
MF Flash Aquario R145RF
MF-F Death Aquario GB145RDF
(Mar. 18, 2012  5:16 AM)Secret B Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2012  3:39 AM)Secret B Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2012  4:02 AM)Secret B Wrote: Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Earth Wolf 105WD
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Torch Gemios W105CS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

Poison Scorpio M145Q
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Midnight Bull 125SF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Libra ED145SD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Thunder Leone GB145
Ray Gil 100RSF
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Evil Befall UW145EWD

Hyper Orso SW145JB
Cyclone Herculeo 105F

Anyone got any ideas for a balance combo?
(Mar. 28, 2012  2:22 AM)Secret B Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2012  5:16 AM)Secret B Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2012  3:39 AM)Secret B Wrote: Poison Scorpio M145Q
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Midnight Bull 125SF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Dark Libra ED145SD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Thunder Leone GB145
Ray Gil 100RSF
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Evil Befall UW145EWD

Hyper Orso SW145JB
Cyclone Herculeo 105F

There aren't really any quote"balance combos" here are some combos
MF variares R145 R2F
MF basalt bull or kerbecs 230 CS/ MF diablo bull or kerbecs 230 CS(ultimate balance mode)
MF Duo aquario BD145 CS

Anyone got any ideas for a balance combo?

There aren't really any "balance type combos" but look in my previous post, sorry if it looks like its inserted in your post but my server was lagging
If you are going to give him any combos at all, then actually use his parts for them, don't just list top tier combos.
Except for Diablo Bull/Kerbecs 230CS (UBM)...That's an impossible combo. Literally, impossible. UBM can only be used with X : D Tired , and Diablo on both 230 and CS is horrible anyways.
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:37 AM)Tech Wrote: Are these good combos?

MF Flash Aquario R145RF

Swap the duo for basalt, and,stick with bull clear wheel
(Mar. 28, 2012  3:29 AM)reggie yi Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:37 AM)Tech Wrote: Are these good combos?

MF Flash Aquario R145RF

Swap the duo for basalt, and,stick with bull clear wheel

NONONONONO.
reggie, I do not think you should be giving any combo help in this thread. You are not giving any right information.
Duo is far better than Basalt, and he needs to use Aquario or Cygnus, then change 230 to BD145.
Now change R145 to GB145, H145, or S130.
Give a list of your parts for the third combo, cause I can't tell what you are even trying to do with it, but even 230 would be better than GB145 IMO.
Having a Low tip on BD145, (Not in Boost Mode) isn't that good, as they scrape waaaaaay too much.
(Mar. 28, 2012  10:44 AM)-1o1-DiAbLO- Wrote: Can some one test and rate this defense combo Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
Here is it :
Twisted kerbecs
Facebolt -any
clear wheel -cancer
metal wheel - twisted(basalt)
track- BD145
tip - DS or WD

We have a parts testing request thread for testing things that make sense. We don't have a place for testing random combinations that make no sense and don't actually work.

That is not "twisted kerbecs", it's twisted cancer.

WD and DS are not defense tips.
Maybe he assumed it was since they both have the word 'Defenc/se' in it?
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:27 AM)Daring D Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts. The Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic is also a resource to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!
how about cyclone aquario w105 f

(Mar. 27, 2012  9:31 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: What's the current "best"/most widely used (with good test results) Flash combo to date?
burn hercules T 125 ES

Daring D, This thread is for you, the ones looking for ways to improve your combos, to post your parts so that we can help you, not for you to post your opinions and suggest them to the beybladers looking for combos.

First of all, list your parts so we can help you. Cyclone Aquario W105F is straight up horrible. Maybe if you post your parts we can help. Secondly, When hitsugiya said "Flash" combo, he was talking about the Flash Metal Wheel released in 4D. Burn Herculeo T125ES does not relate to Flash at all, and is once again a far outclassed combo...

Read completely through the first post so you know what to do next time. Smile
Should I use mf rf lf r2f l2f or cs(really flat now) for my MF gravity Perseus d125 <PT>
Why do so many people say far outclassed when not everyone has they same beyblades
Change d125 to R145 and then add an RF.
Oh and is this a took defense combo? Basalt aquaria bd 145 MB?
Oh and is this a good defense combo? Basalt aquaria bd 145 MB?
Why r145?
Just to remind you, there's an edit button.

The defense combination needs an MF-H or at least a Metal Face, and without one, I'd suggest a calm cs over MB, but if you don't have a calm cs, then yeah. Basalt is starting to show its age though.

joseph: D125 is perfectly fine, and I'd definitely suggest R2F over RF because the combination needs every advantage it can get, being so dated.

As for why people say things are outclassed when people don't have the same bey: outclassed isn't based on what the person has, but the combination itself.
Hey i am new here and i found this topic really interesting so i would like to know if u could help me build a really good combination with my beyblade parts so the beyblades which i have are

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer 130F Attack Version

I know they are not so many but i am sure u guys can help me find an amazing combination with these beys a stamina combination type bey would be amazing
Gravity Destroyer GB145R2F is fairly good for attack, and Earth Virgo by itself is fairly good at stamina too. Get some more beys for good defense and stamina types... Smile
i have :-

face bolts - 6.

energy rings - L-drago II , Virgo , Pegasus , Perseus , Unicorn , bull .

fusion wheels - gravity , burn , thermal , Meteo ,Galaxy , flame .

spin tracks - 105 , w105 , Lw105 , i have two - d125 , ad145 .

performance tips - SD , CS , i have two - WD .

please build some good combos for me.
Attack- Gravity Perseus D125CS (if CS is aggressive, which it supposedly isn't)
Defense- Nothing. Simply nothing. Sorry!
Stamina- Burn Virgo AD145WD

Quite outclassed, these; and hence you need many parts!
Can any1 make a good combo out of galaxy Pegasus Legend cyper pegasus storm Pegasus and grand cetus